• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
every world we play they say we cheat, and we don't we just know how to play and have the drive to finish worlds and never give up XD

cultist

Banned
every world we play they say we cheat, and we don't we just know how to play and have the drive to finish worlds and never give up XD
So now you are a liar now too
Your leader already admitted the cheating and it was proven by virtue of minted coins on like day one or two that made no sense
You already lost when you began cheating
You accomplish nothing but disgrace yourself
And now you lie about it too lol

You mass recruit
You cheat / bug abuse
You crowned thousands and had lvl 23 tribe day one
That's a triple whammy as to how crap you guys are.

All this because you guys saw that I had announced I was joining the world :) well at least I cost you all a lot of money and you had to sacrifice your integrity. I win

Last edited:
You think we joined because of you? :oops: :rolleyes: Someone is very full of himself, but I think those that have witnessed this conversation so far can tell this. We have been waiting for this dom world for some time. We don't mass recruit majority of these members I have played with for multiple worlds now been with them for over a year now, some of them have known each other even longer. The fact you assume all this, and I have never seen fun agree with ever cheating. You are mad because people buy crowns but fail to realize that is part of the game. Can't hate on someone for having the finances to do something like that. Now when it comes to cheating, we do not. Its called Gwen what a week into the world allowing you to get coins and nobles.

So you know you haven't costed me a thing this world and sounds to me the only integrity that is sacrificed is your own considering you are making youtube video's basically crying over NRU supposedly cheating and again we are not. Ranting and raving on the forums here. Save your own dignity, you have been giving us a good laugh :cool:

No Gwen coins or nobles on this world, its been proved Diesel, Brent and Dave are cheating massively, you can add 1NVASION to that list and Tenmen from OSG too. Whatever else you all argue about these are facts.

cultist

Banned
You think we joined because of you? :oops: :rolleyes: Someone is very full of himself, but I think those that have witnessed this conversation so far can tell this. We have been waiting for this dom world for some time. We don't mass recruit majority of these members I have played with for multiple worlds now been with them for over a year now, some of them have known each other even longer. The fact you assume all this, and I have never seen fun agree with ever cheating. You are mad because people buy crowns but fail to realize that is part of the game. Can't hate on someone for having the finances to do something like that. Now when it comes to cheating, we do not. Its called Gwen what a week into the world allowing you to get coins and nobles.

So you know you haven't costed me a thing this world and sounds to me the only integrity that is sacrificed is your own considering you are making youtube video's basically crying over NRU supposedly cheating and again we are not. Ranting and raving on the forums here. Save your own dignity, you have been giving us a good laugh :cool:
serious cope and lying here
As I already said it has already been proven you are cheating and if you reread the forum fun time has admitted it multiple times
You are trying your best to act like everything is kosher and that you guys are getting by on talent when you are not
Bug abusing coins and resources and troops and you're still worried about OSG
Gwen had no coins or nobles so there is another lie you are caught in
God you are even worse than the cheaters because you lie and attempt to cover up for them
I remember another tribe doing the same thing a year ago and then it was revealed they too were cheating

I'm starting to think there's only a handful of honest players that visit the forums
I am one of them and the fact I typically make these guys spent thousands of dollars only to lose fills me with pride at my skill

I think you cheated because of me ;)

ok your like talking to a brick wall completely dense. Either way can't change stupid that is for sure. Either way you think your going to win, then bring it hun. We know we don't cheat but you keep thinking that ;) this conversation bores me now. Have a good one loser!

cultist

Banned
ok your like talking to a brick wall completely dense. Either way can't change stupid that is for sure. Either way you think your going to win, then bring it hun. We know we don't cheat but you keep thinking that ;) this conversation bores me now. Have a good one loser!
it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt alongside an admittance. You are literally either the biggest liar or that really is you in your pfp
the world is basically over because you are all cheating and there are no consequences, so I have moved on.
However, I do take solace in knowing I made you all cheat and spend big money. Now you will continue to cheat and waste more

cultist

Banned
I'm just looking through the achievements on everyone else in this world and no one comes close to me. If no one was cheating I'd have single handedly dominated like I alway do. It looks like I have close to double the farming accolades of any of the 'top' players. I can leave this world now knowing tha I dominated the game in spite of you all cheating and spawning coins and resources and troops
I won everywhere it matters whilst you Al cheated
Now imagin if I cheated alongside the superior skill I have showcased. Maybe I'll do it som world since I seem to be allowed.boy you guys won't last a month then if I can accomplish all of this with no cheating

Now bac to work looking forward to your coping cries and lies later. I am literally double the progress of anyone else in this world when it comes to farming and troops. Including the cheaters.but I got no academy nor coins minted because I didn't cheat

Time to go.i won this world.another world won by me
Game is dead
No competition for me. I'm too good at the game.
Just cheaters

Last edited:
No Gwen coins or nobles on this world, its been proved Diesel, Brent and Dave are cheating massively, you can add 1NVASION to that list and Tenmen from OSG too. Whatever else you all argue about these are facts.
When gwen dropped there was easiest way to get fast academy and nobles up with 50k packages so I kind of disagree that you need nobles or coins from gwen.. Just tons of crowns and you had it up and running in few minutes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.