• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultist

Banned
lol cultist isn't grateful for anything, dude's existence is a nuisance
damn right my existence is a nuisance to you guys, cos i stomp on all of you without cheating like you do
btw nice job earlier mistakenly admitting you've been cheating for 6 years

Cultist, when are you gonna play again? Last world I played with you, you got kicked from the tribe because of bullshit leaders, but you comment on every world you could beat anyone. Yes NRU have some cheaters, its clear too see, I wish they got banned, but we know INNO enough that they wont be. but NRU have some really good players, but OSG should beat us no problem, since they got 64 members and we only have 43, but lets see

Dude OSG are a joke, just full of the bad players you noble at the start of every world to get nice and fat lol if they actually cause you guys trouble you should all hang up your spears i swear.

they are not gonna beat us, dont judge us on a couple of cheaters, we have alot of good players in the tribe, those are the people that are gonna win us the world

cultist

Banned
Cultist, when are you gonna play again? Last world I played with you, you got kicked from the tribe because of bullshit leaders, but you comment on every world you could beat anyone. Yes NRU have some cheaters, its clear too see, I wish they got banned, but we know INNO enough that they wont be. but NRU have some really good players, but OSG should beat us no problem, since they got 64 members and we only have 43, but lets see
im in this world under a pseudonym because i dont fancy 50 cheaters attacking me when BP ends
but i have a full time job and i work extra coming up to christmas because of exams
so idk if i wills tick it out, i mostly like the beginning of worlds
and yeah i basically won that world for everyone and then i was kicked after retards were nobling my claims so i nobled them back

they are not gonna beat us, dont judge us on a couple of cheaters, we have alot of good players in the tribe, those are the people that are gonna win us the world
The way the world is right now that wouldnt be an achievement. We need some more good players to join and make it interesting.

im not the one spending thousands of dollars
and i like dominating this game but it is difficult when i am the only one who isnt cheating
and fun time, BS alert. you've been on this forum multiple times today, you could easily kick them. you don't want to - because you are a tribe of cheats
Face the Music. TW2 is dead. One of the guys cheating sent a ticket in and told the Mods. There not gonna ban them. It's not cheating to them(Inno). We got a guy on the us server that's shooting out 36k pop nukes... Guess what there not getting banned.. The people that are still playing this game love the game and they're gonna continue playing the game with even with all these damn bugs. Do I like the guys in my tribe cheating at first I didn't care i started getting pissed when i saw 2000 citys points I said damn they will fight the other cheaters. And I had time to think about it today. And I really don't like it but like somebody said. If we continue to keep playing this game it's continuing gonna happen. So you don't like it QUIT, but if you actually like playing with people that you've been playing with for ten years, you're going to keep playing. I do hope the cheaters slowdown to make it a fair world. I'm just gonna keep playing and hope one day Inno fix these issues.

1700353898672.png

cultist

Banned
this is probably a stupid question because i have no idea how this sort of thing works but is it possible to create private servers? we are going to have to at this point

Face the Music. TW2 is dead. One of the guys cheating sent a ticket in and told the Mods. There not gonna ban them. It's not cheating to them(Inno). We got a guy on the us server that's shooting out 36k pop nukes... Guess what there not getting banned.. The people that are still playing this game love the game and they're gonna continue playing the game with even with all these damn bugs. Do I like the guys in my tribe cheating at first I didn't care i started getting pissed when i saw 2000 citys points I said damn they will fight the other cheaters. And I had time to think about it today. And I really don't like it but like somebody said. If we continue to keep playing this game it's continuing gonna happen. So you don't like it QUIT, but if you actually like playing with people that you've been playing with for ten years, you're going to keep playing. I do hope the cheaters slowdown to make it a fair world. I'm just gonna keep playing and hope one day Inno fix these issues.
Fight what other cheaters? The only cheats on this world are the 3 guys in your tribe. I see Sirbrent has minted 20 coins now too, how long before the 3 of them have a full lvl 30 nuke? Another day or so id imagine. You dont like cheats you say, kick them then. You wont though because you're a hypocrite, if they werent in NRU though it would be a different story. You guys are a joke.

cultist

Banned
Fight what other cheaters? The only cheats on this world are the 3 guys in your tribe. I see Sirbrent has minted 20 coins now too, how long before the 3 of them have a full lvl 30 nuke? Another day or so id imagine. You dont like cheats you say, kick them then. You wont though because you're a hypocrite, if they werent in NRU though it would be a different story. You guys are a joke.
This

It also puts a shadow on any past success you may have had.
I am just going to assume you turned a blind eye to cheating the entire time.
So in essence, shit player, shit tribe, never done anything honest
You know they are cheating and refuse to do anything. You deserve a perma ban yourself, fun time

Last edited:
how spineless are you - if we had cheaters in my tribe they'd be getting booted out the door. You're complicit in their cheating and you condone it by allowing them into your p2w mass-recruit tribe.

my last server for sure - this game has gone to the absolute dogs.

it's like: if you're actually good at the game, you wouldn't want your reputation to be tarnished by being associated with dog bug abusers - and yet here you are saying you're keeping them in "bEcAusE gAmE iS DeAd"

and yet you're the one twisting the knife with the authority to say "fk this - we want our game back" by kicking these animals and not being associated with it.

But you tarnish your tribe's reputation by not doing so. NRU are a laughing stock and when you win this server, purely because you buy 20 tribe levels on day 1 and endorse bug abuse (this demotivates any other tribe from competing with levels) - there will be 0 respect for the players who ACTUALLY deserve to be in your tribe. I have no doubt you've got some top-tier players - but it all congregates into a ball of disgusting cheats, unfortunate for them.

cultist

Banned
it's like: if you're actually good at the game, you wouldn't want your reputation to be tarnished by being associated with dog bug abusers - and yet here you are saying you're keeping them in "bEcAusE gAmE iS DeAd"

and yet you're the one twisting the knife with the authority to say "fk this - we want our game back" by kicking these animals and not being associated with it.

But you tarnish your tribe's reputation by not doing so. NRU are a laughing stock and when you win this server, purely because you buy 20 tribe levels on day 1 and endorse bug abuse (this demotivates any other tribe from competing with levels) - there will be 0 respect for the players who ACTUALLY deserve to be in your tribe. I have no doubt you've got some top-tier players - but it all congregates into a ball of disgusting cheats, unfortunate for them.
This too

Also the best player in the server, for all we know, has already quit as a result of their cheating and competing
This is the domino effect
Even if there's a ban on them a week from now the fabric of the world has changed

I just came back to the game after a couple of years and I was about to buy a decent amount of crowns to boost my tribe and to get some shots at the wheel but yesterday when I saw thoose 2k+ villages when its impossible ressources wise with the achivement they got it just made me back off. Not only backoff on spending in this ''free game'' but it reminds me why I had stop playing at the time.

I will probably get hunted down on this server because of my negatives comments but please explain me why they do this? It break the fun for everyone and probably even for them, how can you pretend to be good as a player when you do this? Fun time you guys have a massive pool of top players, do you really need cheaters on top of them? I am sure you dont, You guys have everything to win without endorsing this kind of play style even if your are close to them for playing with them for ages. Its just a no. They should restart all 3 and play legit. I know the villages will stay and they have coins probably and it break the server but at least it will be something.

Please anyone dont defend cheaters for any reasons, it cant be defended, it make no sense but just kill the game you all like faster.

I am really sad to see this kind of play style in such a good game but hey cheaters will always be everywhere trying to find way but comon guys cant we just stop jumping at eachothers troats and rally after cheaters?

You guys just take this game too serious. There will always be cheaters in some form. Like get over it already, just because ppl cheat doesn't mean the rest of us do, so what you say means nothing. I dont have proof of anyone cheating so. Do what you do and report it, Thats about all anyone can do. Granted I think its terrible for anyone to cheat, but it happens in every game dude. Just play and have fun and quit worrying about everyone else game and tribe sheesh,

cultist

Banned
I just came back to the game after a couple of years and I was about to buy a decent amount of crowns to boost my tribe and to get some shots at the wheel but yesterday when I saw thoose 2k+ villages when its impossible ressources wise with the achivement they got it just made me back off. Not only backoff on spending in this ''free game'' but it reminds me why I had stop playing at the time.

I will probably get hunted down on this server because of my negatives comments but please explain me why they do this? It break the fun for everyone and probably even for them, how can you pretend to be good as a player when you do this? Fun time you guys have a massive pool of top players, do you really need cheaters on top of them? I am sure you dont, You guys have everything to win without endorsing this kind of play style even if your are close to them for playing with them for ages. Its just a no. They should restart all 3 and play legit. I know the villages will stay and they have coins probably and it break the server but at least it will be something.

Please anyone dont defend cheaters for any reasons, it cant be defended, it make no sense but just kill the game you all like faster.

I am really sad to see this kind of play style in such a good game but hey cheaters will always be everywhere trying to find way but comon guys cant we just stop jumping at eachothers troats and rally after cheaters?
this is why im using an alias in the world, ill be targetted for my negative comments by a bunch of cheating larpers and then theyll gloat about a 80 on 1 vic tory using cheats
what youre saying is how i felt when i came back to tw1 years ago, which is much more competitive
just couldnt hang anymore, too much cheating
they need to be all perma banned forever
and their leader is spineless coming up with excuses from thanksgiving, to it not being his job to police lol

You guys just take this game too serious. There will always be cheaters in some form. Like get over it already, just because ppl cheat doesn't mean the rest of us do, so what you say means nothing. I dont have proof of anyone cheating so. Do what you do and report it, Thats about all anyone can do. Granted I think its terrible for anyone to cheat, but it happens in every game dude. Just play and have fun and quit worrying about everyone else game and tribe sheesh,
This will be my last post as I dont want to get into an endless spin of comments as its probably impossible to all see things the same way like about others sensitive topics in life.

I really dont think the others are cheating, it dosent look like it. Thats why I even said that you have a very solid group of serious players and can be proud of gathering such a quality of guys in numbers.

I also dont think its about taking a game to seriously, its about making the game unfair and meaningless.

See you all in game

cultist

Banned
if you harbour cheaters in your tribe you are cheating
you personally, and your entire tribe, are cheating
there will always be murder in this world guys no point arresting people over it itll always happen
hey someone in your olympic team used steroids to win but people will always cheat no point in punishing it
you have a sperg argument and it just goes to show how insecure you are and how shit you are at the game that you have to hide behind cheaters and attempt to normalise it

Status
Not open for further replies.