• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirbrents cheating too. No prosperity and hasnt farmed 100k so no way hes legally got enough res for an academy push already and 500+ troops.

cultist

Banned
near a year? u absolute caveman. i mean u did randomly come out of nowhere so. its more like 6 years bud
if people were using these bugs and cheats for 6 years it wasn't widely known. Curious to see that you've known about it for so long though

They need to permanently ban all cheaters so I can play a world by myself

Also cannibal is right. NRU top guys are all cheating and have laughable farming results. Mods just ban these losers from the game forever.

btw the cheaters even have a forum mod on their team lol what a joke of a game

Last edited:
The cheaters don't have a forum mod. I don't know where you get that crap from. I'm just waiting to see what inno going to do. If they ban them they should delete the 3 citys off the map.

cultist

Banned
The cheaters don't have a forum mod. I don't know where you get that crap from. I'm just waiting to see what inno going to do. If they ban them they should delete the 3 citys off the map.
Isn't insanityblitz a forum mod or am i confusing them with someone else?

They should but every hour it's already too late. They're taking resources the players around them should be taking. A knock on effect. The integrity of the world is already null and void

They should but every hour it's already too late. They're taking resources the players around them should be taking. A knock on effect. The integrity of the world is already null and void
You back at complaining again cultist??No im not a mod anymore. They dont listen to mods anyhow. Dont you have anything better to do? I dont cheat and I can say Im in a solid team of the best players I have ever played with, cant help we will plow through ya =) have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone. Remember what your greatful for.

Kick who from NRU?

Oh yea you cant accuse directly haha well why dont you just report whoever your talking about. I haven't a clue.

I see they still aren't really modding this forum. To bad ..

cultist

Banned
Oh yea you cant accuse directly haha well why dont you just report whoever your talking about. I haven't a clue.
He literally gave names. read the thread. You're playing with cheaters. I wouldn't gloat about how great you all are lol. And thank god you aren't a mod anymore. You were a nazi with power and were very biased. I guess you couldn't take the criticism and peaced out. Weak man

And yeah kick the cheaters. They're in your tribe lol. you want to benefit from their cheating. They're probably also the coiners that spent their Christmas money on levelling up the tribe though so they likely won't be kicked.

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team

Hello. No moderator is actively playing competitively.

cultist

Banned
NRU is knowlingly harboring cheaters and does not dismiss them.
It is fairly obvious what should happen here. They should be dismissed and then mods should delete the villages.
If NRU is refusing to dismiss them, all dukes / barons of NRU should be banned and the tribe disolved.

I'm not a police officer. Inno has to do there jobs. Common sense says they're cheating. It is not my job to police people. My job is to relax and have fun

cultist

Banned
I'm not a police officer. Inno has to do there jobs. Common sense says they're cheating. It is not my job to police people. My job is to relax and have fun
You know they are cheating and are reaping the benefits. Whilst it is inno's job to straighten out the game, you are willfully benefitting from the cheaters. Nothing NRU accomplishes has merit now. It is your moral obligation to get rid of them. You by extension, are cheating.

Gotta let the moderators do their job. You're coming over here, complaining about everything. But it hasn't even been 24 hours. Let the people do there jobs. Its thanksgiving in the states im not kicking anyone today.

cultist

Banned
lol cultist is a piece of work. Taking this game way to serious...
im not the one spending thousands of dollars
and i like dominating this game but it is difficult when i am the only one who isnt cheating
and fun time, BS alert. you've been on this forum multiple times today, you could easily kick them. you don't want to - because you are a tribe of cheats

You back at complaining again cultist??No im not a mod anymore. They dont listen to mods anyhow. Dont you have anything better to do? I dont cheat and I can say Im in a solid team of the best players I have ever played with, cant help we will plow through ya =) have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone. Remember what your greatful for.
lol cultist isn't grateful for anything, dude's existence is a nuisance

Status
Not open for further replies.