• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Kolmont (EN89)

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Kolmont on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

I Disagree... I can say theres about 80 active players waiting for a new Dom world to open up. Now lets see if Inno does what the player base wants for once.

So this server top tribe is naping the other top tribes. How will this be a war game? Don't make this a dead server grow some balls and mark the map red and fight

Attachments

• 1000001997_206594764252646.jpg
    1000001997_206594764252646.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 133
So this server top tribe is naping the other top tribes. How will this be a war game? Don't make this a dead server grow some balls and mark the map red and fight
yes fight like a monki with 0 strategy !!!! on a strategic game whaaat???????????

ur acting as if in en75 was we (#1) didn't ally with SFU(#2) to take out RANDOM(#3) which consisted of 6 players LMAO

75? think i was on the state server for that one. Ive never been allys with SFU and i really wanted to be lol. I have been in a tribe or 2.