• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

meybe yes, meybe no..
anyway will be funny fighting against Food United XD
Two massive tribes plus a last smaller tribe which is still showing great potential like SFU, DOA and SAX allying and attacking NoT after DOA "force merged" into SPT, is embarrassing to watch.

And I see the evidence.
If NoT hopefully not but do get rimmed and SFU and DOA (SFU2) merge....

And This force merging into Space pirates, now a 9 man tribe, just to finish the war off right away.
This would be the most shameful example of merging-wars, merging into any medium sized tribe to "save time" by not fighting them, I have ever seen!
And onwards the massive odds id face would be overwhelming if I'm fighting a de facto 140 man tribe.

I've waited so long to say that :D

Elon buddy ol pal.

SFU just spent 8 weeks fighting DOA,NOT,SP.

Honestly please do not forget why we are here in the first place.

DOA was going to collapse regardless and these guys deserved a better tribe with actual structure.

You yourself and your NOT friends tried to recruit them so please stop.

Also can I add...

SFU are not increasing in members.

I have kept DOA purely due to keep the community going for those who get steamrolled by everyone else.

Something you yourself have really pushed for within your own ranks so you keep saying?

Also Diplomacy and politics play a massive part in this game.

Something I tend to do very well.

I started this world with 4 friends from EN53 since then I have not merged a single tribe.

I have selectively picked up players and bumped into old buddies a long the way.

Yours faithfully

MERGELOCKER.

Yeah, that was not what we were discussing in that screenshot. But whatever.

So SFU calls for a 1v1v1 for months since the 3v1 was incredibly unfair; you laugh at us.

And now that it's a 3v1 against NoT instead, you are calling for a 1v1v1 now?

Reap what you sow my friend - or should I say - food?

How about stop with the trolling and discuss something useful?

Like, mentioned in the screenshot above, a thought we had a few weeks ago was that DOA would "backstab" the alliance with us several, but we more expected a 1v1v1+Sax kind of situation.

Now, instead, The tides have indeed turned and SFU have become the very thing they swore to destroy.

What do you think @Thatsmyspot ?
Is NoT gonna be able to fight the world and survive, or is the world over in 2 weeks and the next few months after that is just a question of gathering the 75% needed to win?

Did we not talk about this?

We both agreed a free for all.

You guys turned it down with DOA and then Gangbanged us for 2 months straight lol.

Thats your own fault.

Yeah, that was not what we were discussing in that screenshot. But whatever.

So SFU calls for a 1v1v1 for months since the 3v1 was incredibly unfair; you laugh at us.

And now that it's a 3v1 against NoT instead, you are calling for a 1v1v1 now?

Reap what you sow my friend - or should I say - food?

Nono, misunderstand me correctly, I am not crying for a 1v1v1 now that things have changed, I am just pointing out that everything negative you have had to say about playing in the position that you've been playing in for the last 8 weeks, is now absolute hypocrisy.

Please go ahead with the 3v1 and end the world by all means, I just wanted to shed some light on the irony of the past 25 pages with crying on the forums from SFU :D I will fight until my last troops then see you next world!

More fake news lol
NoT and SPT have never been allies, more like at war

I do apologise. I thought given you merged about 8 of their players in recently you were allied. I guess you just agred to merge some support for HeyZ up there.

That does not however detract from my point that the last month has been spent with NOT, DOA and SPT all at war with us, you know this, and hence you dance around the central point.

Nono, misunderstand me correctly, I am not crying for a 1v1v1 now that things have changed, I am just pointing out that everything negative you have had to say about playing in the position that you've been playing in for the last 8 weeks, is now absolute hypocrisy.

Please go ahead with the 3v1 and end the world by all means, I just wanted to shed some light on the irony of the past 25 pages with crying on the forums from SFU :D I will fight until my last troops then see you next world!

We spent time complaining about the 3 on 1 and pushing for a free for all, yes. What happened? We spent a month getting told to stop crying, that we're just food, that we should man up. Well, guess what, we did.

You don't like that the situation you were loving so much got flipped on you? Perhaps you should have treated your allies with a little more respect. Perhaps if NOT hadn't done the things they did DOA wouldn't have flipped on you.

How about stop with the trolling and discuss something useful?

Like, mentioned in the screenshot above, a thought we had a few weeks ago was that DOA would "backstab" the alliance with us several, but we more expected a 1v1v1+Sax kind of situation.

Now, instead, The tides have indeed turned and SFU have become the very thing they swore to destroy.

What do you think @Thatsmyspot ?
Is NoT gonna be able to fight the world and survive, or is the world over in 2 weeks and the next few months after that is just a question of gathering the 75% needed to win?

Regards SFU and DoA allying against NoT ...
DoA can do what they want ... we are fighting NoT we have poached some of their players likewise NoT have... and NoT have poached some SP players

SFU were 3 v1 I was 2 v 1

It was bad yeah but got on with it ...
DoA have decided to fight NoT ...
Nothing to do with us but we're not gonna feel sorry for NoT when they were happy to 3 v 1 SFU now are we ?

As far as I'm concerned a 1 v 1 v 1 would have suited me fine... but DoA have made their own choices...

Hash it out with them Elon

If they did tho... they'd have failed to exist with Not and SFU either side of them

So they ve made a self survivalist choice

The best part of this world is the fact that DOA is an Acedemy tribe of SFU! xD

Welcome to tribal hugs! ;)

DoA must be sore! x-D

Oh dear oh dear...
My Eagle eye has caught something
A New tribe has appeared on the SW rim named CBS news they've listed Dan Rather as their diplomat? o_O
Except he's NoTs diplomat/ News Anchor lol

So either it's A big Rip on Dan and NoT in general or once again INQ and Dan etc have some explaining to do...
Surely not a new Alt tribe ?

No... of course not INQ, wouldn't multi-count / use alt tribes for their gain now would they..... :oops:

Edit : Now I've checked they have 17,000 bash between the entire tribe lmaoo that's peanuts.... so I'm guessing thats as they are in SW ... InQ / NoT wouldn't want them growing enough to theaten them, but with 17000 tribal def bash ... sure seems like NoT are just quite happy to let them grow in their back yard unchecked :rolleyes:

Oh dear oh dear...
A New tribe has appeared on the SW rim named CBS news they've listed Dan Rather as their diplomat? o_O

So either it's A big Rip on Dan and NoT in general or once again INQ and Dan etc have some explaining to do...

No... of course not INQ, wouldn't multi-count / use alt tribes for their gain now would they..... :oops:

Edit : Now I've checked they have 17,000 bash between the entire tribe lmaoo that's peanuts.... so I'm guessing thats as they are in SW ... InQ / NoT wouldn't want them growing enough to theaten them, but with 17000 tribal def bash ... sure seems like NoT are just quite happy to let them grow in their back yard unchecked :rolleyes:

hi tms.

yes they are my alts, try to let them grow.
thanks!

Oh dear oh dear...

Ok, so let me clear up some misconceptions. I am a member of NOT. I am not their Diplomat/Newscaster or anything there other than a member in good standing. CBS is the tribe my brother and I lead, and the whole reason I joined this world was to have some fun with my brother. However, as it randomly turned out, I have some good friends in NOT nearby. So, it made sense for all of us to work together in the area.

We have low Defensive bash because of our location, there's only tiny villages here with weak players. So logically, we consolidate and then attempt to push somewhere else. Whether we can do that successfully remains to be seen.

In closing, I do my news reports because it is something that I enjoy doing, and I try to be as impartial as possible. I have been working a lot the last few days, hence my lack of forum activity. I can do all my TW stuff, but can't be bothered for forum stuff. So hopefully by Saturday I will release a new world analysis, even though everyone knows what is going on lol.

Well just as long as CBS don't exist to feed INQ DT and res and that alone ok....

If I see that happening I'm Sure Mr possessed will agree with me To introduce them to the realm, the hard way :p

;)

Ok, so let me clear up some misconceptions. I am a member of NOT. I am not their Diplomat/Newscaster or anything there other than a member in good standing. CBS is the tribe my brother and I lead, and the whole reason I joined this world was to have some fun with my brother. However, as it randomly turned out, I have some good friends in NOT nearby. So, it made sense for all of us to work together in the area.

We have low Defensive bash because of our location, there's only tiny villages here with weak players. So logically, we consolidate and then attempt to push somewhere else. Whether we can do that successfully remains to be seen.

In closing, I do my news reports because it is something that I enjoy doing, and I try to be as impartial as possible. I have been working a lot the last few days, hence my lack of forum activity. I can do all my TW stuff, but can't be bothered for forum stuff. So hopefully by Saturday I will release a new world analysis, even though everyone knows what is going on lol.

'Elnoob' likes the post... COUGH!! (WaK)

Just FMI @Wakthebrave
Whos Onii playing as this time round Wak, or have I missed him in the tribe ...

Looks like the spice girls dancing half dragon half super ninja boy aka Alex hann has gone for an Early shower again?
:D:D:D

The Crystal meth must be good in his town lol