• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Well as the gang banging of SFU continues to which SFU are making a Gallant effort fighting of 2 strong tribes and 1 large but inexperienced tribe in SP.
We can see that,
Now Rank 1 and Rank 2 DoA and NOT
Respectively are most certainly in the driving seat in terms of villages and territory....
The question I have .... and I think the entire community has is...
When will these two goliaths start fighting? Or will they carry on Hugging, squeezing tightly?
When will they stop making virtual love and find the courage needed to boast Tribals wars supremacy?

Never has Tribal wars seen such a Bromance? Tribemance?...
Such as this before, watching these two super powers hand in hand march onwards is truelly A heartwarming thing for those who are against Fair fights and code of morals etc...
A true spectacle to behold!

@Thatsmyspot

Good day to you Sir.

First of all please be nice to me since English is not my mother tongue, so I may accidentally misuse some words trying to explain.

At early stages, DoA and SFU shared provinces, SFU and NoT did not share provinces but they're adjacent to each other.
While DoA and NoT did not share a single province at early stages but is a single province apart between them, believe me I was there.

So DoA and SFU are trying as hard as they can to establish Dominance on every province they shared.
While NoT and SFU members who are adjavent to each others provinces are also making threats on each side, and that I assume is when they SEE each other as potential enemies.

NoT knowing DoA had been in battles for dominance against SFU, maybe just maybe takes advantage of the situation and takes on SFU while some of they're quality players are in contact/battling DoA members.

There was NO tribal hugging made.
There was only strategical planning and taking advantages.

And note that SFU was once a rank1 tribe also.

@Thatsmyspot

Good day to you Sir.

First of all please be nice to me since English is not my mother tongue, so I may accidentally misuse some words trying to explain.

At early stages, DoA and SFU shared provinces, SFU and NoT did not share provinces but they're adjacent to each other.
While DoA and NoT did not share a single province at early stages but is a single province apart between them, believe me I was there.

So DoA and SFU are trying as hard as they can to establish Dominance on every province they shared.
While NoT and SFU members who are adjavent to each others provinces are also making threats on each side, and that I assume is when they SEE each other as potential enemies.

NoT knowing DoA had been in battles for dominance against SFU, maybe just maybe takes advantage of the situation and takes on SFU while some of they're quality players are in contact/battling DoA members.

There was NO tribal hugging made.
There was only strategical planning and taking advantages.

And note that SFU was once a rank1 tribe also.

Interesting read mate.

Probably correct for the most of it as well

The world can change in a day.

Anything can happen.

Perhaps at first the intention was not ally and 'hug' as SFU were largest and most dominant very eary on and it was wise for NOT who just relocated and DoA to work together, yes ill accept that... but NOW
Since Sfu have been pushed back somewhat...
NoT and DoA are sharing provs... have out grew SFU and are not far off tied for
NO1
Some my point is by NOW... they should have broke alliance and contested the map, yet they still ally to grind SFU who are fighting 3 tribes very valiantly

Whist NoT and DoA are technically now hugging and prov sharing

Am I not wrong?. Friend

Perhaps at first the intention was not ally and 'hug' as SFU were largest and most dominant very eary on and it was wise for NOT who just relocated and DoA to work together, yes ill accept that... but NOW
Since Sfu have been pushed back somewhat...
NoT and DoA are sharing provs... have out grew SFU and are not far off tied for
NO1
Some my point is by NOW... they should have broke alliance and contested the map, yet they still ally to grind SFU who are fighting 3 tribes very valiantly

Whist NoT and DoA are technically now hugging and prov sharing

Am I not wrong?. Friend

Forgive me but you are right and wrong in some ways. ( the way I understand it )
The enemy is still strong, and has lost only a finger. He can still hold a sword and swing onto his enemies.
So why fight with each other right?.