• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

No unfortunately not lol

Anyway lots of shit has happened in past, accusations of cheating back and forth, pettiness and everyone suspicious of each other... you can't say oh look what we were complain about on EN50 mate I was sab scripted daily ... with sab bots... so you know, ancient history gets boring eventually

So I wanna stay on topic and no have a history lesson... the point is I see Alt INQ accounts plain as day... and its shit you know...
I see no one else multi accounting... that aware of and I just like u to say yeah I think you might be right... its blatantly obvious Elon

And you know rank 1 and rank 2 gangabanging rank 3 is kinda pitiful but you know is what it is... ill call it out as such... and if it ever come to doa and not vs my 25 man tribe... and I was 2v1 that would be even more pitiful...

I see we are not gonna come to any kind of understanding

So it is what it is ....

I hoped this would have been a clean world but that was very hopeful wishful thinking

Anyway lots of shit has happened in past, accusations of cheating back and forth, pettiness and everyone suspicious of each other...

Yeah, I'll just cycle back to my first words of the evening -> This is a stupid topic to discuss on the forums.

you can't say oh look what we were complain about on EN50 mate I was sab scripted daily

I was as well

I see we are not gonna come to any kind of understanding
So it is what it is ....
I hoped this would have been a clean world but that was very hopeful wishful thinking
Its not easy being this Cool

We have come to an understanding, the whole community has been forced to come to that understanding:
A lot of veteran players of this game are cheating, every world, sometimes they play with you, sometimes they play against you, sometimes they play both.
You and I, both know that the other is a fair player (unless you hated my crowing too much lol), both you and I know that there has been shady business going on in our tribes in previous worlds, so what I cannot understand is why you react like this, this time...

My standard reaction to seeing accounts like these ones we're discussing is to report & forget, that's what I did until Possessed started going crazy on forums trying to paint a false picture of me (!) You know me, how can you just accept that?!
Would you really like it if I just stopped playing and another long term player disappears?
Cause that's what Possessed is trying to make happen here, by making me unwelcome in any experienced tribe because he basically knows more people than me and uses his network to make this happen, and why? Because I don't do the exact thing [edit: not exact, but really damn similar] we asked your tribe leaders to do in EN50 (before INQ, in LTT) to actually kick their inactives and alts instead of copping and logging into their accs, and play the game fair.
Only difference is that we had screenshots, statistics and so on which we bombarded your leaders with. Possessed is just spamming different claims that tends to change a bit all the time.

Going onto forums and starting some huge discussion will not solve anything.
These things usually work themselves out.
Of course not always, as you guys won EN50 by hacking and getting friends to play your inactive accounts...
Either way, I don't hate you or disrespect you because your members and leaders were doing this. I reported, ignored and kept playing until we lost and took 2nd place. Even though I was spammed with sab scripts and 20-30 noble trains all hitting the same second, several days in a row, I had fun that world!

Last edited:
1st .... no i never thought u cheated once.... neither does anyone I play with

2nd ... crowning is your choice... if u wanna ranger or crown walls its your perogative.... though I find excessive crowning by anyone... abit shitty

3rd ... I dont wanna go over past issues ... its a new realm... and a fresh start...
I'm simply pointing out very very suspicious Alt tribe accounts... and saying hey Elon... doesn't this look suspicious... its not an inditement of you

And 4th ... I appreciate the words.. and you are one of the best I've played against... getting any kind of gains on you was very hard and had to be worked hard for and I enjoy playing against you. Never played with but who knows future all that...

So I want leave it there for now... let's all chill... I'm sure INQ will turn up soon and add there, let's say input...

But ye rank 1 and rank 2 hugging and allied by rank 3 since week 1 I dont like and I've called it out but again its not an inditement of you, rather the top tribes strategy I disagree with... but its my opinion and everyone has their own perogative and way of looking at the game

And thats cool lol
We just hanging out in the corner trying to grow b4 any major wars lol... despite being at war with 2 80 member tribes already, anyway hahaha

So let's bury views about EN 50 we both believe out tribes were cheated against and its best just left well never see eye to eye on that 1

Yeah, I'll just cycle back to my first words of the evening -> This is a stupid topic to discuss on the forums.

I was as well

We have come to an understanding, the whole community has been forced to come to that understanding:
A lot of veteran players of this game are cheating, every world, sometimes they play with you, sometimes they play against you, sometimes they play both.
You and I, both know that the other is a fair player (unless you hated my crowing too much lol), both you and I know that there has been shady business going on in our tribes in previous worlds, so what I cannot understand is why you react like this, this time...

My standard reaction to seeing accounts like these ones we're discussing is to report & forget, that's what I did until Possessed started going crazy on forums trying to paint a false picture of me (!) You know me, how can you just accept that?!
Would you really like it if I just stopped playing and another long term player disappears?
Cause that's what Possessed is trying to make happen here, by making me unwelcome in any experienced tribe because he basically knows more people than me and uses his network to make this happen, and why? Because I don't do the exact thing [edit: not exact, but really damn similar] we asked your tribe leaders to do in EN50 (before INQ, in LTT) to actually kick their inactives and alts instead of copping and logging into their accs, and play the game fair.
Only difference is that we had screenshots, statistics and so on which we bombarded your leaders with. Possessed is just spamming different claims that tends to change a bit all the time.

Going onto forums and starting some huge discussion will not solve anything.
These things usually work themselves out.
Of course not always, as you guys won EN50 by hacking and getting friends to play your inactive accounts...
Either way, I don't hate you or disrespect you because your members and leaders were doing this. I reported, ignored and kept playing until we lost and took 2nd place. Even though I was spammed with sab scripts and 20-30 noble trains all hitting the same second, several days in a row, I had fun that world!

I read like half of that and got bored.

All i hear is you defending the fact you are playing in two separate tribes. One of which you can't even understand. You don't know who you are playing with. You are supporting cheaters. You are also filled to the brim with BS. Making out I'm editing messages on discord. C'mon man give in already.

You keep trying to flip it on other tribes and avoid the fact that nobody here holds the same rep as the Spanish multis. Its common knowledge.

Learn it.

I can go down the lists od the alt tribes with you if you like and show you all the ex INQ alts you'll recognise and even some ex LTT accounts

Please do.

This guy is throwing everything he can claiming I am editing messages

Pretty hard todo considering my personal circumstances.

Sad man.

No need to lie.

@Thatsmyspot Of course I have a lot of arguments to what you're saying, but I'll respect what you're saying and leave it here.
I get that you dislike the alliance against SFU, and I get that we have different perspective to why this alliance was started and why it has continued.

@Possessed Of course you're getting bored!
I mean, so far you've just been spamming the forums with claims and the only evidence of cheating in this thread is against you.
I must say that I do somewhat respect your intelligence and the way you're able to manipulate people's opinions with your words, but personally i absolutely disgust the way you're attacking me in all of this like I am some sort of 1337 haX0Or mastermind.
You know in your mind that i am a fair player, but you still keep coming at me with claim and lies.
That is a terrible morale to have man... One day I'll be standing besides St. Peter in the gates and tell you to please turn around and go back down...
Now, this has been a huge waste of time, I'll invoice your company for my time lol.
I'm done with this discussion.

I am amazed man, you truly prove yourself a narcissistic asshole to me in the way you're able to write a sentence which in itself is true, but with context added it's a lie in the form of "tell the truth and the whole truth". Like, yes, you've mass reported, why did you wait several weeks?
And why did you report basically half of NoT?
No wonder INNO haven't gotten around to ban your shit multi's yet when you give them 2 months of work served on a silver plate at the *best timing" for those accounts to live on longer...

I have a problem with you because you've been telling people that I am cheating, which is pure lies, most people who played with me (including you) and against me knows that...
I have a problem with you because you're so desperate trying to survive this world you spam all these stupid claims publicly.
But, the biggest problem I have with you man is that you and your people are just as bad as what you're claiming ot.
For some "magical reason" your buddies have been perma banned several times before, but I have never even gotten a warning, though I've been reported a few 10's times throughout the worlds. I even remember you saying in EN40-something that you can do whatever you want cause INNO doesn't ban heavy crowners. You piece of shit!

You're a desperate, sad, disgusting little man going to extreme lengths..
@Possessed How long until you start hacking us like last time we played each other?

Hacking you?

Man I can barely work discord properly never mind about hacking anyone..

How do I even turn fog off?

You should really look at your own tribe before making up random accusations.

You are right though inno seem to avoid banning heavy crowners you should know this?

Only thing I crown is my tribe level unlike most.

Rarely use crowns on myself.

Trying to call me a piece of shit and all that is pretty amusing.

I have never once said YOU cheat have I?

Not once.

Your tribe cheats, heavily.

They keep playing with you as well which is the sad part and you have fallen for it..

This and hugging the world is super pathetic tactic in a desperate attempt to secure a win.

I mean from how I'm looking at it, if you're gonna do alt accounts and tribes .. you'd try to make it look halfway not obvious...
Wak and or Paine literally called the nomads Army and half em of were INQ accounts on en 50
And Exodial is in kings but kings stopped growing atm.. thats Waks coop... but look dead atm so I don't know....
There was another to id have to look back

Just seems suspicious and after keeping my tribe small and absolutely playing fair its just annoying to see INQ doing that shit... if it is indeed alt tribe pushing

Maybe Wak should let us know though? Instead of Elon that is... Wak can let us know if these alt tribes are anything to do with him?

@Thatsmyspot Of course I have a lot of arguments to what you're saying, but I'll respect what you're saying and leave it here.
I get that you dislike the alliance against SFU, and I get that we have different perspective to why this alliance was started and why it has continued.

@Possessed Of course you're getting bored!
I mean, so far you've just been spamming the forums with claims and the only evidence of cheating in this thread is against you.
I must say that I do somewhat respect your intelligence and the way you're able to manipulate people's opinions with your words, but personally i absolutely disgust the way you're attacking me in all of this like I am some sort of 1337 haX0Or mastermind.
You know in your mind that i am a fair player, but you still keep coming at me with claim and lies.
That is a terrible morale to have man... One day I'll be standing besides St. Peter in the gates and tell you to please turn around and go back down...

Ah yes god...

That old myth.

Thank science I don't believe in that crap.

Again not sure if you are a little tired or effected by the pollution in China but not once have I said YOU cheat. That was never case.

Your a great player and always is a pleasure playing or fighting you.

Your tribe is the issue and the fact you are defending them.

Just sad this is how it's become.

Hey we will keep on fighting in the face of evil.

Hey
@Possessed
Wait until you see Alex hann one of INQs mates ... if he starts posting videos again

Wears an anon mask and dances and sings to im a barbie girl in his room and lives it through his webcam...

I'll just say he's very..... unique lol

Maybe Wak should let us know though? Instead of Elon that is... Wak can let us know if these alt tribes are anything to do with him?
Do you want to see the conversations of exodial, saying that he was going to butt in that tribe?

And from when he told me that he was not going to be able to play because he was very screwed up for time due to personal problems

Do you want to see the conversations of exodial, saying that he was going to butt in that tribe?

And from when he told me that he was not going to be able to play because he was very screwed up for time due to personal problems

Sure man.

Message me on discord with all info and I will look into this and take action.