• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Lol

Ok ill address you both individually as there are a few points made

@RomanImperi

1 I'm not new to the game, I think u probably know that
2 I did start in the core but did 2 restarts so no idea what your getting at
3 whining lol... the forums is a place to call out bullshittery thats what I've done lol ...
4 I have got friends probably alot more than u

@Wakthebrave

Xenophantos is not comparable to here?
Yes INQ was smaller than nomads. But INQ was never ganged up on u got a lvl 43 tribe off ltt for free lol
Playing the underdog card doesn't work
Zombues I felt sorry for... we declared war on em on INQ did too at some point we were not allies
Unlike here where doa and not are allied and fighting sfu at same time for weeks... so if they have unity so what they need it fighting 3 tribes at once

Regards moling barbs... if u do that but don't immediately have nobles to take it and somebody else does that ur own fault... cant blame anyone else especially not an enemy tribe member

And I see several alt accounts and an alt tribe Wak, Nomads Army... I mean come on... we are not stupid... you know INQ are botting and multi accounting... Pained would go on for ages about others cheating.... but INQ was always the first to be caught out for it....

This is not whining its calling out bullshittery lol....

even so we don't cry so much.
[/QUOTE]

That bullshit too.
... I remember alot of INQ salt

Especially Elon... everyday he was complaining about rangering or deceivers or attacking him at night or why was he being attacked more than others

I remember paine going on about botting or something when he was sab scripting and had about 15 passwords to accounts....
I remember INQ saying all kinds of crap so its rich for u too say stop whining roman lol

But look it is what it is....
I won't complain about this realm simply stating what I see... I see Alt account tribes, its thats complaining fine, i consider it making knowledge public lol and i see Rank 1 and R2 hugging and ganging R3 and its pitiful...

If you feel otherwise then thats absolutely fine... I just think its low and pitiful... shoot me lol

Last edited:
Core-mergers? Sorry, do I lose the ability to decide to change tribes purely because of my location? I, and number of the players with me, were the only active members of Free Wasps. We're still working together, and we'll push back the current inbound trains.

Tell your tribe mates to learn to time.
The only active members? :/

What can you tell me about

{ Nomads army }

This is a stupid topic to discuss on the forums, but okay I'll bite..
All I'll say is that I have reported all the accounts in both Nomads army and RKK.
I'm sure you'll see SFU losing faster once they're banned...

Look at this forum thread and read every word carefully...
Until now I have not accused SFU or anyone else I think for cheating.
Meanwhile, you can see how as time goes by the posts made by SFU on here has been more and more "intense", several more claims pops up, spamming everyone when giving me the (soon) daily threats about "my rep".
All of this escalating in length, amount of claims and time between posts.
All of this escalating as they are losing the war.
Yet, why have they not simply reported those accounts they claim to be NoT multi's (several of them are even aggressive against NoT btw)....
Hmmmmmmm.......

You played me for quite some time on EN50, you should know that I don't participate in anything regarding any of these claims SFU is coming with, I know you do because you're obviously recognizing something "odd" in this world that you did not see in the last world, right?
Do you want to stand by Possessed targeting me for something I haven't done?
How about if you got wrecked publicly and attacked by a bunch of people because some of your team mates from EN50 was (allegedly) cheating...
If I were to send you messages back at EN50 telling you that some of Nomads players were cheating and that the only morally correct thing to do would be to leave your tribe (in my case Possessed has demanded that I kick 20-30 people, on Discord) or else I would make sure as many people as possible think that you are a cheating bastard as well and "ban" you from future tribes in future worlds?
Because that's exactly what's happening here...

I enjoyed playing against you on EN50, and I will probably enjoy playing against you in this world as well, I just hope you're able to get back up at my level of smart and read through the lines, cause right now I don't recognize the same TMS I played last time...

@Possessed, I am sure you have a lot to say here about this.
I have told you several times on Discord that I have done what I can with these accounts, and I find it extreeemely suspicious that you're not doing the same and report them instead of spamming forums all day long trying to convince people I am cheating.
I am DONE with this topic of conversation, and I recommend that everyone simply report those accounts and be done with it.

This is a stupid topic to discuss on the forums, but okay I'll bite..
All I'll say is that I have reported all the accounts in both Nomads army and RKK.
I'm sure you'll see SFU losing faster once they're banned...

Look at this forum thread and read every word carefully...
Until now I have not accused SFU or anyone else I think for cheating.
Meanwhile, you can see how as time goes by the posts made by SFU on here has been more and more "intense", several more claims pops up, spamming everyone when giving me the (soon) daily threats about "my rep".
All of this escalating in length, amount of claims and time between posts.
All of this escalating as they are losing the war.
Yet, why have they not simply reported those accounts they claim to be NoT multi's (several of them are even aggressive against NoT btw)....
Hmmmmmmm.......

You played me for quite some time on EN50, you should know that I don't participate in anything regarding any of these claims SFU is coming with, I know you do because you're obviously recognizing something "odd" in this world that you did not see in the last world, right?
Do you want to stand by Possessed targeting me for something I haven't done?
How about if you got wrecked publicly and attacked by a bunch of people because some of your team mates from EN50 was (allegedly) cheating...
If I were to send you messages back at EN50 telling you that some of Nomads players were cheating and that the only morally correct thing to do would be to leave your tribe (in my case Possessed has demanded that I kick 20-30 people, on Discord) or else I would make sure as many people as possible think that you are a cheating bastard as well and "ban" you from future tribes in future worlds?
Because that's exactly what's happening here...

I enjoyed playing against you on EN50, and I will probably enjoy playing against you in this world as well, I just hope you're able to get back up at my level of smart and read through the lines, cause right now I don't recognize the same TMS I played last time...

@Possessed, I am sure you have a lot to say here about this.
I have told you several times on Discord that I have done what I can with these accounts, and I find it extreeemely suspicious that you're not doing the same and report them instead of spamming forums all day long trying to convince people I am cheating.
I am DONE with this topic of conversation, and I recommend that everyone simply report those accounts and be done with it.

The funny thing is man.

These are your guys accounts not mine and the fact you still try and flip this into thinking we will loose because of there multis is even more tragic

We have mass reported the accounts and tribes many times but support doesn't give a shit like normal.

You can't avoid the fact you are siding with a bunch of cheating and to be honest extremely sad individuals.

I'm sure you have reported them lol just like nomads were supposedly 'attacking' NOT. Funny how NOT have started taking there villages...

Whatever.

Lets face it, regardless of you reporting them or not, Inno won't do anything.

Ask anyone but INQ of how they play. You'll find you get the same answer everywhere you go.

The reason I mention your reputation is because that is fact. You're wrecking it.

Sided with the wrong people here unfortunately but hey mistakes happen.

Half of them were already banned previously, yet you fail to remember that?

So by you saying that they haven't done this before or don't do this is now is just you being delusional.

This combined with your alliance is complete cancer to the game.

Your excuse for merging the core is absolutely pathetic.

Then you have the audacity to say 'this will be challenge' whilst you hug everything In order to try secure a win.

Again you have no issue with DOA merging and mass recruiting yet you do us?

Really amusing.

Also going back to the point of loosing villages?

Where exactly sorry? Few in the core?

Done pretty damn well considering we are fighting everyone whilst you play who can reach around the furthest.

Comical.

SFU are here to stay.

:eek:

Last edited:
@elonfuzzk Re: Nomads Army and the other is Kings tribe....

Oh come on... cut the bullshit... they are quite clearly INQs (NOT) s alts man

Are you seriously telling me that after it gets reported SFU members will be banned?!

Lmaoo
Come on Elon... half of them in there are the same shit little player acounts INQ used on En 50 ffs

I am amazed man, you truly prove yourself a narcissistic asshole to me in the way you're able to write a sentence which in itself is true, but with context added it's a lie in the form of "tell the truth and the whole truth". Like, yes, you've mass reported, why did you wait several weeks?
And why did you report basically half of NoT?
No wonder INNO haven't gotten around to ban your shit multi's yet when you give them 2 months of work served on a silver plate at the *best timing" for those accounts to live on longer...

I have a problem with you because you've been telling people that I am cheating, which is pure lies, most people who played with me (including you) and against me knows that...
I have a problem with you because you're so desperate trying to survive this world you spam all these stupid claims publicly.
But, the biggest problem I have with you man is that you and your people are just as bad as what you're claiming ot.
For some "magical reason" your buddies have been perma banned several times before, but I have never even gotten a warning, though I've been reported a few 10's times throughout the worlds. I even remember you saying in EN40-something that you can do whatever you want cause INNO doesn't ban heavy crowners. You piece of shit!

You're a desperate, sad, disgusting little man going to extreme lengths..
@Possessed How long until you start hacking us like last time we played each other?

I can go down the lists od the alt tribes with you if you like and show you all the ex INQ alts you'll recognise and even some ex LTT accounts

1de128ee8c928a31326df14dbf1ae912.png

Cheating shitbag

PSA: Possessed is now editing his messages to me on Discord...
I have screenshots of everything man, don't waste your time.

I'm not saying your cheating, I'm saying members in your tribe, quite afew of are cheating and you're in denial

Of course I'm in denial!
I've asked for a shred of evidence, not like "court evidence", but something that would at least give me something more than what you're writing.
Now, the only piece of evidence in this forum is the screenshot above of Possessed/Hurtlocker/Nugarus admitting to playing an inactive account that wasn't his for 2 months, which were exactly what we were complaining about at EN50.
And your response is that he didn't?
Again, are you drunk of lying?!