• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion EN!5

DeletedUser16

Hey guys,

How's it going on EN15? :D I'm pretty interested in what is going on with tribes and players from closed worlds? I see Supremacy is there, anyone from InActive or Sipping Espresso Taking Over playing here?

DeletedUser2084

Hey guys,

How's it going on EN15? :D I'm pretty interested in what is going on with tribes and players from closed worlds? I see Supremacy is there, anyone from InActive or Sipping Espresso Taking Over playing here?

You have four world winning tribes on EN15. :)

DeletedUser2084

I know, but I thought maybe en9 will be waiting for en16 :p :D

Nah the world should of ended at least a month ago but some tribes/players like to drag things on ie. barb nobling etc.

Plus we couldn't miss the chance to test our mettle with some of the best of 4 closed worlds. :p

DeletedUser16

map_www_en15_8db654ea403dad44563cb44522a1b294_14499219188763.png

Do I see some fun starting soon? haha :D

DeletedUser2084

map_www_en15_8db654ea403dad44563cb44522a1b294_14499219188763.png

Do I see some fun starting soon? haha :D

Nah, too much politics going on at the moment. No tribe wants to lose out too early so everyone's just having NAPs/Alliances and rallying against the common cause of NWO/HON. Eventually we'll see everyone's true colors :D

DeletedUser3087

Seems like everyone is at it again. Thanks Rhaegar2 for your input. Nice to see some familiar faces. May you all succeed in your goals.

DeletedUser894

Yo Dement0r :p thanks again for getting my forum account up, people from INACTIVE - myself are playing in ADDICTIVE once again! Addictive, and SUR, are currently winning this realm together and bringing mass destruction everywhere we walk.

Hey guys,

DeletedUser498

I would like to thank SUR for helping me take my 3rd village. Please help me get my 4th too. Ayyyyyyyyyyyy!

DeletedUser3087

I don't thinks that was what was being meant. More in the fact that it is difficult to see what is going on there on that map. But if you wanted to give an insult. Tell Sephyrx to get some glasses or something.

DeletedUser1914

Off topic but i just tried to make a map and tw2tools has apparently shit itself. and the maps are not showing up correctly.

yea gotta use the static map (at least it worked for me).

Also Demetor glad ur watching this world haha but yea as stated in the other thread NEW (now HON) made some REALLY bad early choices and are being punished for it. Basicly committed political suicide hehe.

Dem u should join the woruld if u havent already ;)

DeletedUser

I'm new to the game and still trying to figure everything out. I joined the realm late and joined a small tribe in my immediate area. One thing that bothers me.....no one chats! At all. I like to get to know the people I'm playing with in a tribe and it's a little frustrating to be playing with such quiet people. Lol. Are all tribes this way in this game or is there more chatter depepnding on how large the tribe is? And does anyone even use the in game chat feature?

DeletedUser

I'm new to the game and still trying to figure everything out. I joined the realm late and joined a small tribe in my immediate area. One thing that bothers me.....no one chats! At all. I like to get to know the people I'm playing with in a tribe and it's a little frustrating to be playing with such quiet people. Lol. Are all tribes this way in this game or is there more chatter depepnding on how large the tribe is? And does anyone even use the in game chat feature?

Don't get me wrong....if I ask a specific game related question, I get an answer. But no one seems to want to just chat sometimes.