• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion EN!5

DeletedUser894

Just thought i'd make a little thread on a General Discussion "EN!5" so bad at puns leave me alone lmao,
I thought maybe Tribes on the realm can gather here, just as it's not on a mail of spam as it's optional to visit this page unlike mails being very confusing weather knowing the mail is actually important.
This thread is hopefully for not arguments but the delight of warm hearted boose and tea.
( He he )

DeletedUser894

How's everyone's tribe going? To kick start the thread,

Im terrible at this game and EN15 will be a great opportunity to suck less :p. My tribe mates carry me hard...

DeletedUser

I'm in the running for biggest point whore of all time award... my tribemates essentially just send me resources to put into troops... but I always manage to accidentally click on the building queues instead... it's strange... it's almost like my hand has a mind of its own

DeletedUser1594

it's actually weird, i think the tribe skills has negatively affected new worlds. prior to tribe skills, the worlds were littered with mass recruiting, while it would get annoying everyone knew what tribes were MRT's and knew to attack them to watch them fall apart. with the unlocking of tribe size, i feel like it's just a mass rush to unlock those levels to essentially mass recruit. i look at the tribes of this world and i feel like i see the same thing including the tribe im in, just my two cents

DeletedUser

I'm in the running for biggest point whore of all time award... my tribemates essentially just send me resources to put into troops... but I always manage to accidentally click on the building queues instead... it's strange... it's almost like my hand has a mind of its own
God dammit Gorg! XD

DeletedUser1914

Thoughts on the tribes PtG and others that came from other now closed worlds.Do you think they will dominate ? afterall the majority of them have already been through numerous wars with each other and should know how to play the game extremely well.

DeletedUser2084

it's actually weird, i think the tribe skills has negatively affected new worlds. prior to tribe skills, the worlds were littered with mass recruiting, while it would get annoying everyone knew what tribes were MRT's and knew to attack them to watch them fall apart. with the unlocking of tribe size, i feel like it's just a mass rush to unlock those levels to essentially mass recruit. i look at the tribes of this world and i feel like i see the same thing including the tribe im in, just my two cents

Should join my tribe then ^_^

Thoughts on the tribes PtG and others that came from other now closed worlds.Do you think they will dominate ? afterall the majority of them have already been through numerous wars with each other and should know how to play the game extremely well.

PtG? Dominate? Good joke. To dominate, you need to have good leadership and talented players. Unfortunately, your tribe has neither.

DeletedUser

PtG? Dominate? Good joke. To dominate, you need to have good leadership and talented players. Unfortunately, your tribe has neither.

:)
PtG.. the beehive team. Always scattering around everywhere and going crazy with their tiny support sends, help requests and ?D attacks?, yet their sting causes death only to themselves :D
Remember guys, archers are the best attacking troop .. I mean, they shoot arrows and stuff :3

DeletedUser1323

I love watching a good fireworks show... The PTP > NEW > HON implosion was a spectacular display of self mutilation at its finest.

DeletedUser1323

:)
PtG.. the beehive team. Always scattering around everywhere and going crazy with their tiny support sends, help requests and ?D attacks?, yet their sting causes death only to themselves :D
Remember guys, archers are the best attacking troop .. I mean, they shoot arrows and stuff :3
I had to go get a bucket of popcorn nom nom nom, is all I can think of when I see PTG around. First day, they went RED without doing a damn thing :)

DeletedUser2084

I had to go get a bucket of popcorn nom nom nom, is all I can think of when I see PTG around. First day, they went RED without doing a damn thing :)
Hahaha we did the exact same thing

DeletedUser2084

I just realised I have more offensive points than your whole tribe. I don't even know what to say.

DeletedUser

lol yeah... it's sort of sad really... that we could essentially singlehandedly wipe out an entire tribe...

DeletedUser894

This thread is literally bantz, i remember seeing reports of HON sending some of my mates as an attack
1000 swordsmen
300 archers
500 spearmen
1 nobleman
HAHAHHA!

DeletedUser894

i mighty fine say they failed killing 98 of our troops hahah

DeletedUser

Loving EN15, not yet what the forum was back on TW1, but its definitely more active than prior worlds in TW2 :3

well its also a world with tribes who are pretty active and has the most successful pre mades in TW2 (since game is pretty new)

DeletedUser3085

Well I can say that the PNP is very colorful and I understand that quite a few of you closed other world quite effectively. ;)

DeletedUser1914

Love how they pick up the ptg part but not the others part. EN15 forum on the original tw does not match up to this at all :( that forum was bae. and honestly they actually attacked using defensive troops....da fuq
Honestly never could say i considered myself a part of PtG ...theres a reason i gave my villages to emr and not ptg when i left.