• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion EN!5

I'm new to the game and still trying to figure everything out. I joined the realm late and joined a small tribe in my immediate area. One thing that bothers me.....no one chats! At all. I like to get to know the people I'm playing with in a tribe and it's a little frustrating to be playing with such quiet people. Lol. Are all tribes this way in this game or is there more chatter depepnding on how large the tribe is? And does anyone even use the in game chat feature?

Well most of the older players and more established tribes have skype and mass messages going on to keep everyone informed...Usually when i lead a tribe i make skype or some form of instant chat a must. Perform well in ur area and u should be fine and a larger tribe will see the potential. Be active and willing to learn and u will go far. If you have questions hit me up in game

DeletedUser

Oh cool! I wouldn't mind using Skype for communication purposes. I am very active and this game is really growing on me so I want to learn as much about it as possible. I'll be sure to message you in game if I have questions, Thanks!

DeletedUser16

yea gotta use the static map (at least it worked for me).

Also Demetor glad ur watching this world haha but yea as stated in the other thread NEW (now HON) made some REALLY bad early choices and are being punished for it. Basicly committed political suicide hehe.

Dem u should join the woruld if u havent already ;)
I'm already playing on en14, but thanks for the invite. :D

DeletedUser

Oh trust me our council chat is very active, to be honest we should really shut up about most of the things that we talk about...

DeletedUser1914

Disturbing but it cant be worse than PtG's member thread.....

DeletedUser2084

Looks like PtG merged into SETO and ROY is also thinking about merging into SETO. So that's how they won their world, they just merged with everyone to win haha.

DeletedUser1423

Active world so far. Think we are going to see some other tribes rise up further out. The issue is the world winners all started pretty close to each other. All close to the core.

So early. I remember none of the top tribes on world 3 stayed the same. Think all died or merged at one point. This one might be different with players from winning worlds. Now world 9 players are here. They seem to be split into 2 different tribes. STD is small but has good players.

Long Long way to go...Hope we have a true end game on this world...

but that means wed have to take the TIT(s) away....DONT TAKE MY TIT(S) AWAY!!!

Sorry i got ahold of myself now....ahem... Yes this world should get pretty interesting once this first war ends ;)

DeletedUser1323

but that means wed have to take the TIT(s) away....DONT TAKE MY TIT(S) AWAY!!!

Sorry i got ahold of myself now....ahem... Yes this world should get pretty interesting once this first war ends ;)
There, there Darteye we will get you an upgrade to your TA VIP membership to the all exclusive Swinging Titties bonus feature where all the faker end up at Darteye's villages to offer their ...serv... surrender to you do your bidding :)