• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

just because most players cheat dont assume everyone is cheating guys and most of ur tribe is cheating and pay to win. i dont mind that i wanted to try abd beat the shit out of u guys and it worked out better than i expected. i mean killing ur troops is slwing u down u admit or not we did do that
i dont and i dont mind inno detecting me all the time i log in
we are gonna quit too so make it happen fast let them detect me lol

and let me give u another tip
u can snipe from a barb jump too
time the shit to come back from few barbs attack and make it come back as the snipe
this is old-school shit nice playing with u all
and hats off to the people who dont cheat
and we will see each other in other worlds and we will be enemies then too
u guys pissed me the F off when u told me iam cheating too
and dont forget to report me few more times and make it from all ur tribe mates and get me banned if possible
and i will explain to inno how do u get it done without scripting or botting or using the glitch or over flow or what ever u guys called it

not plaenty only on 2 worlds and u know how it happened
too
and robt villages is it wrong to defend him and the mail he sent to u was him not him he even logged in today too inno can check this too

Hurtllocker

Banned
just because most players cheat dont assume everyone is cheating guys and most of ur tribe is cheating and pay to win. i dont mind that i wanted to try abd beat the shit out of u guys and it worked out better than i expected. i mean killing ur troops is slwing u down u admit or not we did do that
i dont and i dont mind inno detecting me all the time i log in
we are gonna quit too so make it happen fast let them detect me lol

So it's taken you from yesterday saying you won't be quitting until today lol standard real war practice lol

Hurtllocker

Banned
not plaenty only on 2 worlds and u know how it happened
too
and robt villages is it wrong to defend him and the mail he sent to u was him not him he even logged in today too inno can check this too

It was you talking to me lol dont lie you used the exact same worlds like 'domi' when you were asking our friends ond discord for help ;) dont lie bro its obvious

cultist

Banned
damn, SFU are getting smashed
and these are guys that self admit to cheating
imagine how fast theyd fall without cheats
damn

keep up the good work lads!!

or ur shit got killed in robt right lol
and iam not on a high horse man
it is just i got pissed off when u guys cant admit i can land nukes and snipes with in 1 sec gap
it is alright iam calm now
and good luck in this world it is over for us in this world

Hurtllocker

Banned
or ur shit got killed in robt right lol
and iam not on a high horse man
it is just i got pissed off when u guys cant admit i can land nukes and snipes with in 1 sec gap
it is alright iam calm now
and good luck in this world it is over for us in this world

I mean can you blame us? You've admitted already you 'used' scripts? Your play style looks like a script too.

Yeah my shit got killed on him but now he's quit and I own his villages? My nukes are relocated and ready for the next target so who really lost? You guys in the end.

Like i said before you'll be two week's before you throw in the towel, if that!

dude i did not admitted to using scripts
dont turn the words around man
u guys are the ones who cheated on this world not me man lol

hey guys its only ok to cheat when SFU does it
Alot of us are actually App players cultist tbh.
You can't script on App ofcourse
Me .. Lamb
Porty dj there's a few more, who play mostly App, some people prefer it. Gael is my main coop of years so we play for each other. I play on App for him
Alot just manual farm. Alot are def players who have lots of troops in supports so can't farm script really anyway.

Honestly it's massively over stated the amount of people farm scripting.
As u can see by the last gwen we had no bans at all
So no scripts were detected. No one is bothering whether they do or don't want to.
Plus no one attack scripts. All ops are done manually we all collaborate on discord and IG local chats to time hits. Tbh....

The level of difficulty is tbh far below the even considered need of attack scripting
I'm not defending it!. By any means!
Dont get mw wrong...
I'm just saying it's barely needed if someone even wanted too, as this realm is relatively easy to very easy atm. It's almost idiotic to chance it.

i will not be quitting if all are not quitting or u just want to fight with me alone ?
then bring it

You might think this is ridiculous but u needed desperately L10 hospitals
80% vils making hc
And L10 tribe skills beds/clinic

Before you even contemplated a war mate.
You just haven't go the Def.
So these things mentioned could have saved you so much Def.

For small knit tribes
They are so underrated
L10 hospital L10 clinic skill HC barracks
And you're good:)
2 or 3 bh nukes per player after about 12 -.15 vills
Rest.def
As many treb halls as u can
Don't even bother with zerks
Till u get a member beyond Idk
70Vils maybe....

This is my time.coming off as a previous leader many years ago haha
And briefly about 20realms ago wirb a tight group

Forget wagons and raid paths
Useless if u got no troops hahA

and let me give u another tip
u can snipe from a barb jump too
time the shit to come back from few barbs attack and make it come back as the snipe
this is old-school shit nice playing with u all
and hats off to the people who dont cheat
and we will see each other in other worlds and we will be enemies then too
u guys pissed me the F off when u told me iam cheating too
and dont forget to report me few more times and make it from all ur tribe mates and get me banned if possible
and i will explain to inno how do u get it done without scripting or botting or using the glitch or over flow or what ever u guys called it

I understand all of this, we catted his church. He then manages to defend faithless snipe a bunch of trains. He defended faithless for 3.5 hours just to have him log on and drop his chapel to no longer fight faithless. Its very suspect. Members of sfu have been banned 3-4 times this server for glitching and farm botting but this guy hasnt even been touched by inno. Its very sad.

cultist

Banned
I understand all of this, we catted his church. He then manages to defend faithless snipe a bunch of trains. He defended faithless for 3.5 hours just to have him log on and drop his chapel to no longer fight faithless. Its very suspect. Members of sfu have been banned 3-4 times this server for glitching and farm botting but this guy hasnt even been touched by inno. Its very sad.
you guys brought cheating to the game then cry when others cheated
sfu are a bunch of charlatans, looking back on the forums theyve been accused of cheating for years and years
now that other people are cheating u cry
it was hilarious when the brazilians came over cheating the game and then you lose your monopoly on cheating
you guys were pissed!
'only we can cheat' needs to be the sfu motto

you guys brought cheating to the game then cry when others cheated
sfu are a bunch of charlatans, looking back on the forums theyve been accused of cheating for years and years
now that other people are cheating u cry
it was hilarious when the brazilians came over cheating the game and then you lose your monopoly on cheating
you guys were pissed!
'only we can cheat' needs to be the sfu mottolMFAO. Your bragging about being a commonwealth member/leader. Alot changed when Commonwealth entered tw2, cheating was minor issue until you entered and got your tribe disbanded by support because of all bullshit you did
LMFAO well your bragging about being a Commonwealth player/leader. everyone playing Tw2 from this time know very well who brought massiv cheating to Tw2. Your tribe actually got disbanded because of cheating. belive it is the one and only tribe manage to be so. When scripts got into this game most people got it from Commonwealth players so shut up

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
LMFAO well your bragging about being a Commonwealth player/leader. everyone playing Tw2 from this time know very well who brought massiv cheating to Tw2. Your tribe actually got disbanded because of cheating. belive it is the one and only tribe manage to be so. When scripts got into this game most people got it from Commonwealth players so shut up.
literally manipulating history
there were about 3 people cheating that i found out about
there were hundreds of players by the way
i was the greatest leader of all time
can u imagine how difficult it is to manage like a thousand players with autism from 4chan?
not very easy
we dominated the game and no, instead of banning the 3 or so people that cheated, they banned every 4chan tribe
because we were set to win
it was an inside job and a travesty
they also manually moved our villages around on tw1 when people werent cheating
now u as a player should know how fucked up that is, u wake up one day and ur village is in a completely new area
changes everything

did you know that when we were crushing yakuza a moderator literally logged into one of our duke's accounts and disbanded the tribe?
not even sure if that's legal irl