• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

literally manipulating history
there were about 3 people cheating that i found out about
there were hundreds of players by the way
i was the greatest leader of all time
can u imagine how difficult it is to manage like a thousand players with autism from 4chan?
not very easy
we dominated the game and no, instead of banning the 3 or so people that cheated, they banned every 4chan tribe
because we were set to win
it was an inside job and a travesty
they also manually moved our villages around on tw1 when people werent cheating
now u as a player should know how fucked up that is, u wake up one day and ur village is in a completely new area
changes everything

did you know that when we were crushing yakuza a moderator literally logged into one of our duke's accounts and disbanded the tribe?
not even sure if that's legal irl
its not legal to log into players accounts, but it was legal to disband the tribe as i remember it. it was pointed out in the rules somewhere if i remember it correct

cultist

Banned
its not legal to log into players accounts, but it was legal to disband the tribe as i remember it. it was pointed out in the rules somewhere if i remember it correct
makes sense
this mod logged into the account and done it then also banned the account
very off tbh cos i assume they could just disband the tribe using their own tools but may have been a rogue mod who disliked the commonwealth
i dont blame them for disliking the commonwealth cos we caused a ruckus, but that was certainly an over reach and abuse of power

and let me give u another tip
u can snipe from a barb jump too
time the shit to come back from few barbs attack and make it come back as the snipe
this is old-school shit nice playing with u all
and hats off to the people who dont cheat
and we will see each other in other worlds and we will be enemies then too
u guys pissed me the F off when u told me iam cheating too
and dont forget to report me few more times and make it from all ur tribe mates and get me banned if possible
and i will explain to inno how do u get it done without scripting or botting or using the glitch or over flow or what ever u guys called it
We all know this stuff man. Thanks for posting : ) I don't really care if you're cheating or not, but as Camel said, there's a massive difference between some dude farmbotting and a guy whose script is near completely playing the game for him.

damn, SFU are getting smashed
and these are guys that self admit to cheating
imagine how fast theyd fall without cheats
damn

keep up the good work lads!!
1680803932025.png

cultist

Banned
also another untrue thing you've said (shockingly). not everyone is cheating, lmao. even by your ridiculous standards
the tribe as a whole is cheating
if half of ur tribe is cheating and sending said cheat troops as support to a fellow tribe member then that tribe member is also engaging in cheating
this is like me having all my friends (insert *you dont have friends* hurrr durr retard response) make like 50 accounts and they all stack my village and then i say hey i didnt cheat . every village that was nobled, every player that was farmed, by the results of exponential growth by your cheaters, benefitted the other members and changed the landscape of the game
the guy youre farming could be farming you, if SFU members didnt cheat to get by

if half of ur tribe is cheating and sending said cheat troops as support to a fellow tribe member then that tribe member is also engaging in cheating
this is like me having all my friends (insert *you dont have friends* hurrr durr retard response) make like 50 accounts and they all stack my village and then i say hey i didnt cheat . every village that was nobled, every player that was farmed, by the results of exponential growth by your cheaters, benefitted the other members and changed the landscape of the game
the guy youre farming could be farming you, if SFU members didnt cheat to get by
u should say that to joe black next time u guys are on forums together : D

literally manipulating history
there were about 3 people cheating that i found out about
there were hundreds of players by the way
i was the greatest leader of all time
can u imagine how difficult it is to manage like a thousand players with autism from 4chan?
not very easy
we dominated the game and no, instead of banning the 3 or so people that cheated, they banned every 4chan tribe
because we were set to win
it was an inside job and a travesty
they also manually moved our villages around on tw1 when people werent cheating
now u as a player should know how fucked up that is, u wake up one day and ur village is in a completely new area
changes everything

did you know that when we were crushing yakuza a moderator literally logged into one of our duke's accounts and disbanded the tribe?
not even sure if that's legal irl
This doesn't make any sense. First you say your tribe got unfairly banned because some players cheated, but you don't consider yourself a cheater but in the next part you say if some players in SFU cheats they are all cheaters. Where is the logic in this?
If I follow your logic: If someone cheats in a tribe they are all cheaters in that tribe since they benefits from it. ergo you are a cheater since your tribe got banned for cheating

cultist

Banned
This doesn't make any sense. First you say your tribe got unfairly banned because some players cheated, but you don't consider yourself a cheater but in the next part you say if some players in SFU cheats they are all cheaters. Where is the logic in this?
If I follow your logic: If someone cheats in a tribe they are all cheaters in that tribe since they benefits from it. ergo you are a cheater since your tribe got banned for cheating
there is a severe difference in 3/1000 players distributed over multiple tribes cheating, and SFU mostly cheating
a huge difference
and no one cheating in my tribe
1000 or so people cannot fit in one tribe
and that tribe didnt get banned for cheating
my assumption was that the rogue mod (as i already told u a mod got into the account) went in there to shut down the operation to help Yakuza
this game is rigged by corruption and cheats
a mod legit 'hacked' into an account and disbanded one of the main tribes that were owning the world, and banned the duke afterwards
this is corruption on another level. especially when several people spent hundreds of dollars on that particular world
this is why i laugh when SFU brag about their wins
when i know you have cheated for years
and i know you guys also have friends that are mods that turn a blind eye
bragging about winnin in this game is like being a 250 pound athlete and fighting 12 year old retards
the game sucks and the best players are the ones who dont win

there is a severe difference in 3/1000 players distributed over multiple tribes cheating, and SFU mostly cheating
a huge difference
and no one cheating in my tribe
1000 or so people cannot fit in one tribe
1000 players, belive member limit in a tribe is 200 and have always been maximum 200 but the other 800 was might pushing the 200

Hurtllocker

Banned
80% of my tribe doesn't script or bot? The ones that have done or do constantly get banned.

This whole discussion is fucking retarded we are fighting more scripters then ever before and we don't cry but I will say bimbo has a really nice bot its impressive, reminds me of mendel but better.

cultist

Banned
1000 players, belive member limit in a tribe is 200 and have always been maximum 200 but the other 800 was might pushing the 200
multiple tribes dude and the 1k was in tw1
all for 4chan so most of them fell out almost immediately because they didnt bother
a lot were banned too for having as u can imagine, usernames that are against tos

i will freely tell u it was about 700-1000 autistic spaz from 4chan
but in that number we had some good players
number one bash points etc
they cheated us in our worlds
moving us geographically and 'hacking' for lack of a better word into a duke's account and disbanding the tribe

even if you dislike me you know this is wrong

what if you woke up tomorrow and your account is surrounding by reds
you might give me a billy bad ass answer but you know it will substantially stunt your growth

and before u give me a billy badass answer i have been welcoming being surrounded by reds but when you have a plan and then you dont know where your village is going to be the next day that obviously severely ruins everything

I mean looking at the top 11 players in defensive bash in this server and i will go and say Bimbo maybe is or isn't cheating but none of these top 11 players have been banned in this server. You know where your saying everyone has glitched troops. I mean they are banning and looking for that. You get banned and lose all troops. The only thing anyone will say when they lose is cheats but maybe "git good" Also cheating been happening way before SFU days

Screenshot_297.png