• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

Man u all got some nukes to lose all over lol
yeah we are losing but we are killing a lot of ur nukes as well
yes it will take like half a week to finish us off at this rate
but we are not giving up not gonna throw the white flag because there is always another world to play

When an AFT member scripts attacks like this to 10 different villages. 2 of which had to be sent at the exact same time and land exact same second. Its very suspicious. And can never take any villages its one of those "git good" moment!

Screenshot_293.png

Too only have his nukes go splat. I post one report no need to post all. he does this 3 times a week and then goes to noble more barbs lol

Screenshot_294.png

When an AFT member scripts attacks like this to 10 different villages. 2 of which had to be sent at the exact same time and land exact same second. Its very suspicious. And can never take any villages its one of those "git good" moment!

View attachment 3892

Too only have his nukes go splat. I post one report no need to post all. he does this 3 times a week and then goes to noble more barbs lol

View attachment 3893
bro he might have 2 coops and 3 of them sending attacks together at the same time could look like scripting too
just saying

bro he might have 2 coops and 3 of them sending attacks together at the same time could look like scripting too
just saying

He doesnt have coop achievment. If you fought this guy you would know 4 days a week perfect 10 trains no cancels no nothing. Yea right lol

And maybe he has coops but we have seen aft trains. They are not this perfect

just saying
Yeah? Dude gets thief while spying about 3-400 times a day, sending perfect 5 trains no cancel and timing nukes to land at the same second. Guy also spies all incomings 24/7, auto dodges, defends with counter units based on spies (including trains lmao) and has lost faith multiple times and somehow has kept all the previously listed functions going except that he doesn't rebuild a faith building. You may not be the best player, but I refuse to believe you're enough of an idiot to believe this guy plays manually.
Oh, and as Lamb said. No coops.

Yeah? Dude gets thief while spying about 3-400 times a day, sending perfect 5 trains no cancel and timing nukes to land at the same second. Guy also spies all incomings 24/7, auto dodges, defends with counter units based on spies (including trains lmao) and has lost faith multiple times and somehow has kept all the previously listed functions going except that he doesn't rebuild a faith building. You may not be the best player, but I refuse to believe you're enough of an idiot to believe this guy plays manually.
Oh, and as Lamb said. No coops.
lol well idk man
so only some of u can cheat and others cant ?
well no comment after about this topic

lol well idk man
so only some of u can cheat and others cant ?
well no comment after about this topic

We've all been fairly consistent, plenty of people farm script on this game, and none of us have an issue with it. I mean I have multiple posts in this thread showing that, and making the point that at this stage he's not actually playing the game, he's scripting attacks and that's about it.

Also AFT started from a position of "we'll kick cheaters" to "oops I'm perma banned for cheating" to "oops I've now taken over a new account in breach of the rules". People can cheat all they want, but rather than pretending they should just admit it.

true that if cheats admit or quit the game
it is not fair to the guys that dont cheat even in ur tribe there are people who dont cheat
actually we should beat up all the cheaters :0

Hurtllocker

Banned
true that if cheats admit or quit the game
it is not fair to the guys that dont cheat even in ur tribe there are people who dont cheat
actually we should beat up all the cheaters :0

Man I've seen you use overflow so you cannot comment either. 80% of the player base scripts and those who say they don't normally do.

Too only have his nukes go splat. I post one report no need to post all. he does this 3 times a week and then goes to noble more barbs lo

I'm An App player.
Can't do browser anymore it gives me cerebral palsy so to avoid crippling disfigurement I play App exclusively:>

And this right here is close to Bloodh impossible. I mean you can give it a go you'll need max discipline on all vils, be intensively focused and with a whole lot of luck like massive luck, to get idunno 8 nukes 1 sec b4 ur train wirh no gaps nothing, a perfect unsnipeable flawless sequence Attack.... if u do do it however, Your officially a God. I've managed like 1 Train and 4 or 5 prenukes like 1-2 secs prior and filed the gap with lc cav nuke in the past. A perfect attack and Train maybe 1 sec negative anf felt like the 2nd coming if Jesus.... naturally all manual on App and ur left soaking with sweat and anxiety of missing lmaoo

But then You go do it 2 or 3 more times to another handful of vils on the same day with identical times....

Eh ehhh...
Scripted not 100% .... 1000% lol

Last edited:
I'm An App player.
Can't do browser anymore it gives me cerebral palsy so to avoid crippling disfigurement I play App exclusively:>

And this right here is close to Bloodh impossible. I mean you can give it a go either max discipline intensively focused and with a whole lot of luck to get idunno 8 nukes 1 sec b4 ur train wirh no gaps nothing.... if u do it Your officially a God.

But then You go do it 2 or 3 more times to another handful of vils on the same day with identical times....

Eh ehhh...
Scripted not 100% .... 1000% lol
dude i refresh my browser few times to stop lagging and test my lag on a barb far away to chek the timings and i do that shit for real
i even land counter snipes between the nobles with nukes if i had gaps in my noble trains. it can be done without scripts
just like we are gonna kill marnils nobles in few mins
try it it works and iam not a tw god just played this shit from 2006

just because we do stuff in another way then u guys dont think i cheat also

dude we even relocate troops as snipes if needed to dodge from another nuke from another village

dude i refresh my browser few times to stop lagging and test my lag on a barb far away to chek the timings and i do that shit for real
i even land counter snipes between the nobles with nukes if i had gaps in my noble trains. it can be done without scripts
just like we are gonna kill marnils nobles in few mins
try it it works and iam not a tw god just played this shit from 2006
I can't stand browser
Gives me Shingles
And The voices start.... telling me to do bad stuff ....:D