• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

cultist

Banned
I'm done loosing braincells to this mongo now. Play the world and prove all your skill or stfu and get into the trash bag you live beside.
just do me a favour and stay away from children
since i learned you and your ring of friends are sexual deviants i have become very concerned with who you may or may not associate with

i find it midly humorous that the only people that critique my appearance are either
1) anon no one knows what they look like (obv ugly)
2) ugly fat obese people
3) someone that a girl they fancy, fancies me
for some reason it appears i get along with women so well, just men find me ugly
kinda strange
it's almost like they hate me cos i get the females they wish they got

It must be your articulate use of bullet points that attracts the ladies. . . . . . to be honest like most people here I'd naturally assumed that Bone Crusher was your boyfriend.

cultist

Banned
so when you joining?
im already in the world but im not sure how seriously i am going to take it
in the current world im in we are at war with every tribe in the entire realm bar one
so that is naturally going to take a lot of time and ive barely been playing there to begin with

cultist

Banned
He's apparently ranked above us all but like everything cang prove it
you just shot ahead of me because i just came back from my friend's house and wasnt playing
im still ahead of almost all your tribe regardless of that which is a bit embarassing

Hurtllocker

Banned
you just shot ahead of me because i just came back from my friend's house and wasnt playing
im still ahead of almost all your tribe regardless of that which is a bit embarassing
im already in the world but im not sure how seriously i am going to take it
in the current world im in we are at war with every tribe in the entire realm bar one
so that is naturally going to take a lot of time and ive barely been playing there to begin with

Enjoy your VP WORLD.

Also again until you prove anything you say you talk utter Shite.

cultist

Banned
LOL SFU literally got their admin friend to spawn right next to me in the new world!
blatant cheating already

cultist

Banned
you crying already? server just started
i gave you the tools to review the evidence
then i join the server and the admin is right next to me
dont think ill bother with this world it's going to be more cheating and rigging
day one youre already cheating

Last edited by a staff member:
I have not once abused anything, yes i have played with ppl in SFU before. I dont have the power to do anything you have said game wise. I am just a forum mod and for all the players not just the ones I know. Like I said you dont know me. I addressed every report you sent . If you are not satisfied put in a ticket.

Besides im not even in sfu... lol Yet-

Hurtllocker

Banned
i gave you the tools to review the evidence
then i join the server and the admin is right next to me
dont think ill bother with this world it's going to be more cheating and rigging
day one youre already cheating

Excuses and more excuses. A nobody trying to be a somebody. Just stick with what your good at; Stella cans.
You predicted and done nothing. Proved nothing. Who's our admin?

Hurtllocker

Banned
you really need a job dude this is getting ridicuous at this point

Stop reflecting. Its insulting to people who actual work like myself, To pay for people like you to sit at home and drink/ make Youtube videos and come up with conspiracy theory's.

cultist

Banned
Stop reflecting. Its insulting to people who actual work like myself, To pay for people like you to sit at home and drink/ make Youtube videos and come up with conspiracy theory's.
i am a landscaper
and it's winter now so work is on a downhill turn
but i work (voluntary, no pay) at a local soup kitchen for the homeless
and i teach people english (mostly from countries like kuwait and saudi arabia) free of charge
i also care for my disabled neighbour far more than her supposed carers do
i contribute far more society than you do, i am sure
also you keep using the wrong words. almost every post. it's 'deflecting'
i didnt comment on your grammar and punctuation because as you can see im not perfecting it myself
but when you called coolnite on his grammar and almost every post you make you use the wrong words, let alone grammar
obviously youre just some spoilt rich guy with no education, just a wallet to throw at innogames

Hurtllocker

Banned
i am a landscaper
and it's winter now so work is on a downhill turn
but i work (voluntary, no pay) at a local soup kitchen for the homeless
and i teach people english (mostly from countries like kuwait and saudi arabia) free of charge
i also care for my disabled neighbour far more than her supposed carers do
i contribute far more society than you do, i am sure
also you keep using the wrong words. almost every post. it's 'deflecting'
i didnt comment on your grammar and punctuation because as you can see im not perfecting it myself
but when you called coolnite on his grammar and almost every post you make you use the wrong words, let alone grammar
obviously youre just some spoilt rich guy with no education, just a wallet to throw at innogames

Cool story bro.

Sorry for not being punctual or grammatically correct. I'm normally running around typing on my phone laughing at your deluded mind set to care but yes my spelling is absolutely shocking at times, Most the time.

Thanks for assuming I'm rich with no education oh and spoilt! I love it!

Nice try at trying to look like the good guy there however I don't think your able to remotely work under the current state. You got one thing right though I do throw my wallet at Inno. Ill give you that....

You teach people English? My guy you can barely speak!