• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

Well, well, well... Who is going to bring SFU down this time? Any brave teams out there or you just going to hug it out as always? :p

cultist

Banned
Well, well, well... Who is going to bring SFU down this time? Any brave teams out there or you just going to hug it out as always? :p
they will get their ass handed to them by a smaller tribe and then merge some of their top players into them
like they always do

cultist

Banned
when did we do this
well, was it you that was in Yakuza or was it one of your other pals? i have many fans on the forums and i just bundle you all together really.
yakuza merged with several tribes and abused admin powers to take control of the world.

well, was it you that was in Yakuza or was it one of your other pals? i have many fans on the forums and i just bundle you all together really.
yakuza merged with several tribes and abused admin powers to take control of the world.
i dont know i didnt play that world, nor did a lot of SFU. 61 was our origin world, as previously stated. are you snorting dog food?

Hurtllocker

Banned
they will get their ass handed to them by a smaller tribe and then merge some of their top players into them
like they always do
My guy... Nobody is talking to you once again go back to sleep or make a YouTube video. Clean your room or atleast have a shower.

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
My guy... Nobody is talking to you once again go back to sleep or make a YouTube video. Clean your room or atleast have a shower.
lol the entire game of tribalwars2 has been centred around me for months
have you changed your tinder profile to a picture of me too? you will get more matches!

Hurtllocker

Banned
lol the entire game of tribalwars2 has been centred around me for months
have you changed your tinder profile to a picture of me too? you will get more matches!

Says the guy who nobody knows and can't prove a single world win, Your irrelevant. Never had tinder bro but hopefully you don't as you'd 100% Catfish. You seem like the ally way lurking type after you've been removed from every bar within 100 square miles.

Hurtllocker

Banned

Hahahahahaaaha on your side LOL

Nobody is on your side. Keep living in coocoo land. You probably don't understand what loyalty is.

Anyway off to work whilst you sit in your room and drink/pretend that your something.

cultist

Banned
Hahahahahaaaha on your side LOL

Nobody is on your side. Keep living in coocoo land. You probably don't understand what loyalty is.

Anyway off to work whilst you sit in your room and drink/pretend that your something.

btw filling out surveys online for 50 cents an hour is not a real job LOL
most people are on my side actually
i have had some cheaters make fake accounts and attack me out of anger to me
but ive also been getting a lot of PMs thanking me for making the game fun again and for winding you soft idiots up!

Hurtllocker

Banned
btw filling out surveys online for 50 cents an hour is not a real job LOL
most people are on my side actually
i have had some cheaters make fake accounts and attack me out of anger to me
but ive also been getting a lot of PMs thanking me for making the game fun again and for winding you soft idiots up!

Doesn't look like anyone is on your side... but hey I think your used to being a complete random who wants to be someone they aren't.

Hahaha your do make me laugh.

Thing is I know your jobless, I know you sit in your room all day drinking and I know you make up stuff to stay relevant.

Me on the other hand have countless amount of stats and people to back me up. You don't.

Now excuse me whilst I go back to work not all of us have the luxury of leaching off the system. I probably pay tax for you to drink and lie to people.

cultist

Banned
Doesn't look like anyone is on your side... but hey I think your used to being a complete random who wants to be someone they aren't.

Hahaha your do make me laugh.

Thing is I know your jobless, I know you sit in your room all day drinking and I know you make up stuff to stay relevant.

Me on the other hand have countless amount of stats and people to back me up. You don't.

Now excuse me whilst I go back to work not all of us have the luxury of leaching off the system. I probably pay tax for you to drink and lie to people.
just like you knew i was cool nite right?
all your info is wrong
and every claim you make i have disproven

cultist

Banned
You've not disproven one you utter mongo. You can't even post 1 world win. Been 3 days.

Your literally a self obsessed scurvy looking alcoholic.

Get a job.
you get a job
you cried to your entire tribe and got them to harass me LOL
i already told you im not that guy and you can talk to him yourself and be disproven
and no it isnt boneduster either
it's a coloured gentleman
you can clearly see boneduster and i are both white
and boneduster doesnt even play this game
again the tools are all there and you refuse to use them because you know you are a filthy cheating little liar that is perpetuating a false narrative

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
Barely . . . . i think you'd both would benefit from a good wash and a shave. You look like Stig of the Dumps scruffier brothers.
i find it midly humorous that the only people that critique my appearance are either
1) anon no one knows what they look like (obv ugly)
2) ugly fat obese people
3) someone that a girl they fancy, fancies me
for some reason it appears i get along with women so well, just men find me ugly
kinda strange
it's almost like they hate me cos i get the females they wish they got

Hurtllocker

Banned
i find it midly humorous that the only people that critique my appearance are either
1) anon no one knows what they look like (obv ugly)
2) ugly fat obese people
3) someone that a girl they fancy, fancies me
for some reason it appears i get along with women so well, just men find me ugly
kinda strange
it's almost like they hate me cos i get the females they wish they got

Where's your tribe man?

Worlds open.

If your not playing this world do us all a favour and fuck off?