• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

I am assuming you have never heard of Gwen.. Not my fault the game is super busted and I got lucky with my free arrow and got 3 nobles when I restarted. Dude I don't know why you keep thinking I was using multi accounts. You are really brain dead. Go outside. Stop drinking. You act like this game is hard. I'm actually playing Tarkov right now. Waiting to get into a game replying to your nonsense. If you call me leaving a tribe and killing not 1 but 2 full 20k troop nukes as a solo player rimmed then so be it. I think I went out like a champ if you ask me.

cultist

Banned
I am assuming you have never heard of Gwen.. Not my fault the game is super busted and I got lucky with my free arrow and got 3 nobles when I restarted. Dude I don't know why you keep thinking I was using multi accounts. You are really brain dead. Go outside. Stop drinking. You act like this game is hard. I'm actually playing Tarkov right now. Waiting to get into a game replying to your nonsense. If you call me leaving a tribe and killing not 1 but 2 full 20k troop nukes as a solo player rimmed then so be it. I think I went out like a champ if you ask me.
you did nothing lol they werent your troops
as for gwen? hmmm... she musnt have been that special, not sure which chick that was :p
you are a coward, you were offered a place in tdu and you said no
then later after getting absolutely wrecked you started BEGGING all the major tribes for a place lol
bel donme the same thign, very humorous
'im not leaving, i want a real fight'
2 days later: PLEASE LET ME JOIN

*sips a delicious victory beer*

Whos troops would they have been lol. I had no support from the trash tribe TSK. They were all my troops lol. Begging def not. Asked once if I could join and they said no, and I got over it. You literally have done nothing but back seat in that tribe so I'm not really sure why you are still talking to me. You were defending a base with no church, that shows me how bad you are at the game. I killed like 5k of your defense from one base solo LOL. GG bud.

cultist

Banned
Whos troops would they have been lol. I had no support from the trash tribe TSK. They were all my troops lol. Begging def not. Asked once if I could join and they said no, and I got over it. You literally have done nothing but back seat in that tribe so I'm not really sure why you are still talking to me. You were defending a base with no church, that shows me how bad you are at the game. I killed like 5k of your defense from one base solo LOL. GG bud.
you're right about me defending without a church but i honestly... now dont take too much offense to this. but i honestly thought you had quit so i thought it was safe. you were playing that poorly i legit thought you had stopped playing the game lol
and yes, tsk was trash
as fro back seating thats absolutely hilarious because i have single handedly made your players quit! i took every single village off of mastervates and i done it all by myself
i told you this in advance, it took you 2 weeks to figure it out for yourself

Last edited:
thats cool man. u got any stats from past worlds to back urself up bcos currently i see u at like 13 vills and 200k total bash on the world ur playing here

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
thats cool man. u got any stats from past worlds to back urself up bcos currently i see u at like 13 vills and 200k total bash on the world ur playing here
im mostly a player from tribalwars1 but
bear in mind the stats ur looking at i had quit the world for over a week
i was rank 1 before that

cultist

Banned
Ranked 1 in what . . . . Tribal Wars most delusional player ?
rank 1 in the world
which doesnt mean much
i stopped playing for a week and i still wasnt wiped
pretty pathetic tbh
being realistic im probably only top 5 in the world on this game

never cheated in this game in my life

the fact you didnt even mention a tribe name who the admins were supposedly benefiting until i told you yakuza is quite astonishing for someone who doesn't remember much of the world other than mods supposedly targetting you.

this happened like 6 years ago buddy
i have won many worlds since then, so this memory is bleak
you know i am in the right, you are probablly one of the cheaters
you presume i was cheating. I didnt start untill 20 worlds later when there was 0 resources avaliable on the rim because you had several players in the millions abusing farming bots (looking at you jhin/aereo) and tw2 mods did not care

I would believe you/Facoolnite a lot more if coolnites responses demonstrated his grasp and understand of basic english as it did whilst he was a moderator and not talk like yourself.

cultist

Banned
you presume i was cheating. I didnt start untill 20 worlds later when there was 0 resources avaliable on the rim because you had several players in the millions abusing farming bots (looking at you jhin/aereo) and tw2 mods did not care

I would believe you/Facoolnite a lot more if coolnites responses demonstrated his grasp and understand of basic english as it did whilst he was a moderator and not talk like yourself.
LOL are you accusing me of being that account?

i am not a liar
he publicly gave out his skype you could have called him too
but that would harm your fictional narrative wouldnt it?