• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

cultist

Banned
you mean the mod abuse page? if youll notice i was looking for a good spot to start en79 on and had opened the forum not realising i wasnt logged into my rhaegar one. big deal i think not.
cant remember which one it was
ive had countless people talking about me the past few days
im kind of a big deal
i have single handdly rejuvenated this game
hard to keep tabs on all my fans

cant remember which one it was
ive had countless people talking about me the past few days
im kind of a big deal
i have single handdly rejuvenated this game
hard to keep tabs on all my fans
that awkward part where he thinks hes done something good. when the majority of his trollers are in a very active discord. blame the vp world shitters. they dont fight. theirs no activity to comment about. Hey look at yourself. 200k bash with 14 villages. what a disgrace

1673260633371.png
u got any of these? chick and i do

cultist

Banned
that awkward part where he thinks hes done something good. when the majority of his trollers are in a very active discord. blame the vp world shitters. they dont fight. theirs no activity to comment about. Hey look at yourself. 200k bash with 14 villages. what a disgrace
players that you guys quoted as being pro players have less than 10% of the bash points i have LOL

Hurtllocker

Banned
if im remembering correctly 61 was being dominated by a tribe called 'east' that we eventually transformed into havoc! because of afk leadership
then we warred with riot! and there was a huge two tribe army of gians we had to compete with
No. We won EN61 your so deluded.

if im remembering correctly 61 was being dominated by a tribe called 'east' that we eventually transformed into havoc! because of afk leadership
then we warred with riot! and there was a huge two tribe army of gians we had to compete with
61 was SFU's origin world, and my first world. you're an idiot

See, this is the main difference, I can point to multiple world wins under this name, plenty of people know who I am, so a screenshot of a deliberate set up on a world trying to call me out is really not going to achieve anything.

I'd tell you what that account is doing but you wouldn't understand how, or why.

Bit early to be starting on the wife beater man, you might want to see someone about that.

cultist

Banned
See, this is the main difference, I can point to multiple world wins under this name, plenty of people know who I am, so a screenshot of a deliberate set up on a world trying to call me out is really not going to achieve anything.

I'd tell you what that account is doing but you wouldn't understand how, or why.

Bit early to be starting on the wife beater man, you might want to see someone about that.
ill tell you what the account is doing
getting its ass kicked!