• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

cultist

Banned
Id rather chew my own fist then sit on a call with you and some random dude 'coolnite' Also is that your tribe TDU? i dont see you as leader or even council? Its full of absolute shitters! You aint winning any worlds with that my friend

You have 13 villages
191k OBP

Server opened 17th of November

LOL

You don't actually have a premade do you?
i am not leader or council
do some research and youll understand exactly what i have planned
but i guess you are too silly and foolish
and no, you dont want to join the call cos it will dispell the narrative you are peddling
you are a filthy little liar
ive had entire tribes target me on this world, and i stopped playing for an entire week cos i was sick and had other RL obligations
and yet here i am still dominating!

and who knows, maybe ill be in TFU ;)
nah, that was an option but i changed my mind
id rather slaughter you all

Hurtllocker

Banned
i am not leader or council
do some research and youll understand exactly what i have planned
but i guess you are too silly and foolish
and no, you dont want to join the call cos it will dispell the narrative you are peddling
you are a filthy little liar
ive had entire tribes target me on this world, and i stopped playing for an entire week cos i was sick and had other RL obligations
and yet here i am still dominating!

All I hear is excuses.

Dominating isn't 13 villages less then 200k OBP.

How can you have a whole tribe target you when you have 44k DBP? Must of been a tribe of barbs!

cultist

Banned
All I hear is excuses.

Dominating isn't 13 villages less then 200k OBP.

How can you have a whole tribe target you when you have 44k DBP? Must of been a tribe of barbs!
half of this game is psychological
especially when i mind fxcked everyone with my youtube videos
i put all the eyes on me while other things were going on behind the scenes
TBH and TCM going after TSK was a dooozy, they didnt see it coming :p they were too busy with me and getting all mad 9as you are now)
you guys are very easily manipulated because you have very low mental intelligence

it is how i will rim you in the next world too

Hurtllocker

Banned
half of this game is psychological
especially when i mind fxcked everyone with my youtube videos
i put all the eyes on me while other things were going on behind the scenes
TBH and TCM going after TSK was a dooozy, they didnt see it coming :p they were too busy with me and getting all mad 9as you are now)
you guys are very easily manipulated because you have very low mental intelligence

it is how i will rim you in the next world too

LOL 1.png

'Whole tribes came after me'

Dude you have like 31 views on your youtube videos and 28 of them are me hysterically laughing.

cultist

Banned
View attachment 3586

'Whole tribes came after me'

Dude you have like 31 views on your youtube videos and 28 of them are me hysterically laughing.
actually we had 500 views on the forums themselves (per forum post, before you crybabies reported me)
thats more than most worlds have for general discussion
what account are you playing on in this world? did i noble you? is that y u mad?

i find it kind of disturbing that you were watching me on 28 diferent occasions but it is understandable if you have a crush, i am a handsome young man
but please stop being creepy

Last edited:

Hurtllocker

Banned
actually we had 500 views on the forums themselves (per forum post, before you crybabies reported me)
thats more than most worlds have for general discussion
what account are you playing on in this world? did i noble you? is that y u mad?

Cool STORY bro!

cultist

Banned
Whatever makes you sleep easier buddy
what is your problem anyway? why are you so irritated? did i noble you or your mates?
or are you one of the cheaters that is being exposed by ex mod cool nite
that would make sense why you are trying to say he's me
there should be a lot of eyeballs on the new world so you might wanna uninstall your bots :p

Hurtllocker

Banned
what is your problem anyway? why are you so irritated? did i noble you or your mates?
or are you one of the cheaters that is being exposed by ex mod cool nite
that would make sense why you are trying to say he's me
there should be a lot of eyeballs on the new world so you might wanna uninstall your bots :p

Im bored and your providing slight entertainment. Oh don't worry. I have eyes everywhere ;)

Hurtllocker

Banned
nice 51 point village in the current world
guess you couldnt hang with the big boys!

Yeah ill admit i actually went through the bother of spawning to check your pathetic stats after months of playing. dude you have 13 villages and basically no bash stfu and stop barking.

cultist

Banned
Yeah ill admit i actually went through the bothering of spawning to check your pathetic stats after months of playing. dude you have 13 villages and basically no bash stfu and stop barking.
lol so why do u not have beginner protection then? methinks you are lying again!
also i havent been playing for months
i have stopped for over a week + multiple times

Hurtllocker

Banned
lol so why do u not have beginner protection then? methinks you are lying again!

Yeah man 51pt player that's me. You clearly have been living under a rock or perhaps you cant remember much because you drink constantly. I have accounts in every world as I like to watch sometimes. Nice attempt though try harder! "iVe Won LoAds Of WoRlDs" literally who?

Your apart of a mediocre tribe
You haven't ever finished a world (100% not in TW2) still waiting on the proof.
Nobody cares about your obsession with Admin and Coolnite.

Super embarrassing setting up that Coolnite account though you defo have to much time on your hands.

Enjoy talking to yourself now (your used to that though)

cultist

Banned
Yeah man 51pt player that's me. You clearly have been living under a rock or perhaps you cant remember much because you drink constantly. I have accounts in every world as I like to watch sometimes. Nice attempt though try harder! "iVe Won LoAds Of WoRlDs" literally who?

Your apart of a mediocre tribe
You haven't ever finished a world (100% not in TW2) still waiting on the proof.
Nobody cares about your obsession with Admin and Coolnite.

Super embarrassing setting up that Coolnite account though you defo have to much time on your hands.

Enjoy talking to yourself now (your used to that though)
you can legit call him and i and be disproven instantly but you refuse to do it cos youre a liar
yeah what happened was you joined the world and saw our dominance and you gave up like a coward
that person is not me and can be easily proven right now but you dotn want to be proven wrong

cultist

Banned
Your literally commenting on my 51pt village in a world ive never played when this is your stats on world your obsessed with. Man stop your embarrassing.
'my 51 point village'
'i never played'
how do you have a 51 point village if it's a world you never played? hmmm....
it's almost like you were afraid of getting stomped on by this handsome, gorgeous, irish man
it's also embarassing losing to a self confessed alcoholic that doesnt log into his account for weeks on end!
now. imagine if i was sober. i'd still be number 1. now. imagine if i decide to stop drinking for the next world. imagine the force you will be competing against. if you cant beat me when im sick with covid, and not logging on for weeks, and drinking every day, then how can you ever think to compete with a sharp,m sober version of myself?

Hurtllocker

Banned
'my 51 point village'
'i never played'
how do you have a 51 point village if it's a world you never played? hmmm....
it's almost like you were afraid of getting stomped on by this handsome, gorgeous, irish man
it's also embarassing losing to a self confessed alcoholic that doesnt log into his account for weeks on end!
now. imagine if i was sober. i'd still be number 1. now. imagine if i decide to stop drinking for the next world. imagine the force you will be competing against. if you cant beat me when im sick with covid, and not logging on for weeks, and drinking every day, then how can you ever think to compete with a sharp,m sober version of myself?

Alright buddy

I think you've had enough now (bet youve been told that more then once) Your literally living in a state of psychosis.

I'm done loosing braincells to basement dwelling random.

If SFU decided to play this random VP world you'd be another statistic.

However Im looking forward seeing your amazing rank 1 skill on the an actual competitive server you absolute mong