• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Do I have to do everything around here?

Yeah i'm still learning as i'm pretty new and LTT took my other spot so i have reset for the 4:th time, the 3:rd time was just me being 5 provinces away from anyone and surrounded by enemies. But i've got a good start now. I was far too inactive with farming and such in my first 2 spots.

Yeah i'm still learning as i'm pretty new and LTT took my other spot so i have reset for the 4:th time, the 3:rd time was just me being 5 provinces away from anyone and surrounded by enemies. But i've got a good start now. I was far too inactive with farmig and such in my first 2 spots.

Activity is key and having a few good active coops.... and being part of a tribe which is pretty close especially early game too back each other up... if your tribe is all over the map, it's bad news indeed

I hate farming too... it's annoying as hell everyday... but I wouldn't bit farm it's against the spirit of the game for me

Activity is key and having a few good active coops.... and being part of a tribe which is pretty close especially early game too back each other up... if your tribe is all over the map, it's bad news indeed

I hate farming too... it's annoying as hell everyday... but I wouldn't bit farm it's against the spirit of the game for me
It was just the spawn thing really, i clicked "Spawn next to your tribe" and promptly got put as far away as possible. And yeah coops are important if you can find them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4451

Had ltt not have spent the money they had so early on and attacked anyone near them they probably would of had a chance with diplo. But being in the core, spending the kind of crowns they have is always going to put a massive target in there heads.

Had ltt not have spent the money they had so early on and attacked anyone near them they probably would of had a chance with diplo. But being in the core, spending the kind of crowns they have is always going to put a massive target in there heads.

Meanwhile I have yet to see a single Nomads attack without a ranger :cool:
#Nohate
I use crowns as well, just maybe not the insane amounts others are using ;)

Meanwhile I have yet to see a single Nomads attack without a ranger :cool:
#Nohate
I use crowns as well, just maybe not the insane amounts others are using ;)

I was about too say the exact same thing about LTT actually I thought they came straight from the French server with all these nukes in retreat!

DeletedUser4451

I think the difference is 24crowns per ranger. And 100k crowns for tribe skills.
Theres no hate. But you cant complain about being hit from all angles when your such heavy spenders

I think the difference is 24crowns per ranger. And 100k crowns for tribe skills.
Theres no hate. But you cant complain about being hit from all angles when your such heavy spenders
so are you fighting with crowns in the game or with LTT crowns?

DeletedUser2635

They crows as much as some LTT players do, they just don't admit it.

Let's all just agree that despite tribe affiliation players crown from most big tribes... however it is plainly obvious and surely undeniable that LTT have spent the lions share this realm being 15 tribe skill ranks ahead of everyone else and from what I've saw, my personal experience from having support in multiple vills... numerous deceiver trains ... but who cares that much anyway? ... sure crowns give an advantage but if you and your teammates can be active really active ... crowns don't help beating that

Let's all just agree that despite tribe affiliation players crown from most big tribes... however it is plainly obvious and surely undeniable that LTT have spent the lions share this realm being 15 tribe skill ranks ahead of everyone else and from what I've saw, my personal experience from having support in multiple vills... numerous deceiver trains ... but who cares that much anyway? ... sure crowns give an advantage but if you and your teammates can be active really active ... crowns don't help beating that
Agreed, but just ensure they aren't stupid or a noob since then they won't know how to utilize that time.

Everyone's begins a as noob mate.... learning quickly is a necessity or you are doomed too be forever someone's food! Lol
I never said you shouldn't accept noobs, what i meant was that activity alone is not enough and noobs usually don't know how to utilize that time effectively enough to beat mass crowners. When you learn how to utilize time effectively you go out of the noob group and go into the beginner group, you are not a pro but you are not a noob when you are in the beginner group.