• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser2300

DeletedUser1023

There's a lot of attacks and talk of me on your skype group for someone 'irrelevant'. I would have thought someone irrelevant would be simply ignored? Or maybe I'm missing something. Having said that most of the attacks are coming from a single player and his multitude of co-ops, so maybe I am irrelevant to most.
Again, you are correct with the stats. Its shows Kings growth, the inactive members of the Huns being eaten up, and TW pretty much flat lining. What can we glean from that I wonder?

DeletedUser2300

The path of least resistance for players bored with a world?
You should come fight on EN17, a lot more action with shorter distances and...only one screen of villages to worry about :)

DeletedUser486

There's a lot of attacks and talk of me on your skype group for someone 'irrelevant'. I would have thought someone irrelevant would be simply ignored? Or maybe I'm missing something. Having said that most of the attacks are coming from a single player and his multitude of co-ops, so maybe I am irrelevant to most.
Again, you are correct with the stats. Its shows Kings growth, the inactive members of the Huns being eaten up, and TW pretty much flat lining. What can we glean from that I wonder?
But, buddy, your pride in your conquer statistics against us throughout the op come from one of our own inactives. Surely you wouldn't double standard your achievements. That would only mean arguing against yourself, surely. Let's hope that doesn't happen.
You're correct as always, I was lying, I'm now 6 villas up.
No change in what is happening? Curious. So you will continue with the 'put me under as much pressure as possible, watching nukes bounce left, right and center and still wondering how my offensive bash and village count still goes up strategy'?
More of the same please if it enables me to grow, or maybe you need to come up with something new....
Your offensive bash is probably from clearing your own inactives (and a little on ours), which incidentally is where most of your late game achievements probably come from.

And no, we weren't expecting a net loss of many villages on you starting off, I mean you read the op yourself and you aren't done fighting yet, right.

Anyway, since you are in such disdain over the stats for inactives, let's clean your score up a little, shall we?
SO, since our op began (on the 8th for those of you without a spy in Kings):
11 Conquers to Attilla from Active members of Kings ( I think 3 of which are recapping 3k barbs so more to you, bud)
15 Conquers to Attilla from our inactive member of Kings.
16 Conquers to Attilla from inactive members of HNE (yes that is sixteen, as in, more than fifteen)
37 Conquers to Kings from the impressively active Attilla.

So yes, if you ignore your hypocritical disdain for nobling inactives towards stats (I think only one of us out of you and me is beating our chest over that, actually) then you are indeed up by about 6 conquers (if you include your own inactives, 6 if you include Gylas' gift because TW needs help against Nemesis).

Anyway, you keep doing what you are doing (nobling new villages and building troops there, building troops back up in your current villages, building up those barbs, as ever sounds like a lot of fun) and we will keep doing what we are doing, clearing you out of our territory.

DeletedUser486

PS. Thanks for that information about the Skype chat, or rather, misinformation.

DeletedUser1023

Completely missing the point my friend, I have just 1000 villages versus 37,000+ villages. It is much harder for me to take actives as you guys have the ability to stack with 100k+ HC in under an hour or so, not to mention most villas on my frontline are already stacked. I'm just pointing out that against 1 player with a 37:1 ratio you should be doing much, much better.
Offensive bash? Ask Yetinz/Baletyn who have a tendency to put stacks behind level 5 walls and no faith :)
As you guys have a tendency to take inactives/barbs to gain position, I think its prudent to be shutting a few doors or would you leave them open?
As for misinformation - check you're log, some very incriminating info - just a couple of snippets :)

"[26/04/2016 23:43:27] Ger | Yatogami : Kings: lol I can get you a co if you want to help me on one"

"Technically the players who are totally dead. However consider derfuchs operates cihuahua for 6 months now more than his own account as if it's his main account."

DeletedUser486

"[26/04/2016 23:43:27] Ger | Yatogami : Kings: lol I can get you a co if you want to help me on one"
Proves what I've been telling you actually, you are either too stubborn or too dumb to hear it, nothing incriminating there.

DeletedUser1023

Snippets - there's much more stuff in there for the powers to be to look at.
By your own admission - [26/04/2016 22:59:51] Ger | Yatogami : Kings: but yeah, I have 7 coops myself
And you threw your dummy out the pram when I attacked from just 2 - double standards methinks. Want me to post the whole thing for others to judge how Kings operate?

DeletedUser486

Snippets - there's much more stuff in there for the powers to be to look at.
By your own admission - [26/04/2016 22:59:51] Ger | Yatogami : Kings: but yeah, I have 7 coops myself
And you your dummy out the pram when I attacked from just 2 - double standards methinks. Want me to post the whole thing for others to Judge how Kings operate?
Two that I was running while they took a break, 5 who are active and I don't log into save for emergency, but of course my detailed rundown of that to the support team has already gone over all of that, so nothing you post from skype matters, literally.. Although, thanks for the out dated info.

Also, you were attacking from the accounts you were internalling lol I have been playing my wards for their benefit without fail, you were the abuser in this story. Thanks for clearing that up for all to see.

DeletedUser1023

The log lists co-ops who are not coming back as per derfuchs/chi as just one example, there are several more in there.

DeletedUser486

The log lists co-ops who are not coming back as per derfuchs/chi as just one example, there are several more in there.
Like Everyone else in HNE aside from you and Vinster?

I will ask my question again, if you are using your dead coops to fund your tribe skills so that you don't have to, is that not benefiting YOUR account?

DeletedUser

Kings are responsible for the downfall of the Shield Family. (Former rank 2 tribe)

"Kings" was not responsible for the downfall of the Shield Family. "The Chapel Attack" was. - People didn't want to play a flawed game and quit.

DeletedUser486

"Kings" was not responsible for the downfall of the Shield Family. "The Chapel Attack" was. - People didn't want to play a flawed game and quit.
We went to war, your tribe failed. More than that, you failed, as a player and a leader.
Here's a little secret for you, I have failed as a leader on no less than 4 worlds on TW, and each time I failed it was due to a mistake that I add to a list of mistakes that I vow never to repeat. The Kings of Bastille is the culmination of my mistakes, what I learned from them and the absolutely stellar players that joined me in my vision. I have still made mistakes this world, but my tribe and tribemates have pulled me through. It is such a disappointment that one, once considered a friend, has been leaking information to the enemy.
Your failure was your belief that you could combat mass recruitment with mass recruitment, all that does is propagate an atmosphere of a tribe lacking battle experience, as players strangle each other as they try to grow.
And what you absolutely should not have done was try to sweet talk/strongarm me to get Kings to do your bidding whilst messaging everyone around me using my name to scare them into joining your tribe(s). If you are going to engage in poor and dishonest diplomacy, you sure as hell want to be able to deal with your scheme backfiring.
Lastly, being unable to admit your mistakes is your final mistake as one who would call himself a leader. It dooms you to repeating them, it is evident however that you are unable to move on, as apparently are a couple of others who have held a hatred of me for over a year without knowing my name. Rest assured that when this world is done, I shall have no troubles moving on, in whatever the outcome.

DeletedUser2503

I agree and disagree. I slowed down on my activity because I was unsure of how to continue with this chapel attack. But I agree with Yato that you mass recruited, taught the basics of the game, but never actually unified us in a fight. It was all independent attacks, with no actual teamwork. I have come to understand the chapel flash as a strategy, and it's helped me out when I was fighting AoW. And how dare you call the Shields a family? We were anything but that. We were a bunch of people that you brought together, but we never actually got to know each other. I have no personal beef with you, Rack, as you taught me the basics of the game and how to do things, but you really need to find something else to do other than be pissed with Yato. Just drop it.

DeletedUser2616

When you refer to "chapel attack" are you talking about chapel flashing? or is it something else?

DeletedUser2616

ah, fair enough. It's a pretty good tactic, I use it quite a bit myself. Only when it's necessary though, if i can have a church as my beachhead i'd prefer that. Only if they resort to sabbing or if they attack before 6 hours

DeletedUser

I agree and disagree. I slowed down on my activity because I was unsure of how to continue with this chapel attack. But I agree with Yato that you mass recruited, taught the basics of the game, but never actually unified us in a fight. It was all independent attacks, with no actual teamwork. I have come to understand the chapel flash as a strategy, and it's helped me out when I was fighting AoW. And how dare you call the Shields a family? We were anything but that. We were a bunch of people that you brought together, but we never actually got to know each other. I have no personal beef with you, Rack, as you taught me the basics of the game and how to do things, but you really need to find something else to do other than be pissed with Yato. Just drop it.

I didn't call the Shields a family .. I was quoting Yato's reference to it. Go back up and see that Yato was the one that used that phrase, and I was just quoting him.

In the beginning of the game, what kind of detailed attacks would you have liked me to teach? Back then, it was all I could do to stop people from arguing over who's going to take what barb and where, when some people didn't want too many barbs taken and others wanted to scoop up every barb.

The structure of play was different in the beginning, than in the middle or end. As you know, I did a voice server and spoke to people verbally. We would have regular meetings. I would idle in it for 18 hours a day. And you you are saying I didn't do enough?

The chapel/Flash may or may not be looked at as a "strategy" - However, in the near 300 people in the 2 tribes of Shield, when asked, no one knew about using the chapel to attack. Moreover, please don't make me explain this all over again, as it is already written elsewhere in this forum, but I will give you the highlights: 300 people, no one knew (or at least expressed knowledge of it when asked); It is, in my opinion and others who were in these regular voice meetings, a huge flaw in the game, and we discussed whether we wanted to waste our lives on a flawed game - the consensus was to not continue playing if this was the case with the chapel; --- No where in the rules, does it show that the chapel can be used this way... No one prepared for it. On the contrary, before the Wiki was edited after this "incontinent," it stated very clearly in the Wiki that the Chapel can only be built once. ; No one wanted to play after learning about the Chapel Attack / Flash / etc. - It had nothing to do with Kings, other than they are the ones that used it and brought it to our attention.

"I have come to understand ... " well, sure you have. So have I. When it is explained as a "strategy" - as it SHOULD HAVE BEEN in the rules of the game, it's easy to understand. Hindsight is 20/20.

"Teamwork" - I set up "Captains" / "Lieutenants" of areas. I set up the forums. I set up outside forums. I set up a voice server., where anyone could come and verbally talk to me at anytime -and I encouraged them to do so. - Don't tell me that I didn't teach anyone anything. - If anything, people did not want to learn. They didn't know that there were completely obsessed individuals who use several people's accounts to play, and who spend nearly 24 hours a day doing nothing else in life but to play this game or post in it's forums. -- They thought it was a "casual" game, when I knew how serious some people take it. I was trying to save these "casual" players from those who took it much more seriously - And I was also trying to set up an opposition to AoW/GoW who had something like 5 total tribes, with something like 1000 players. I saw them as a major threat who needed a response of similar nature .. i.e. a MRA / MRT. Kings was also invited into the MRA/MRT but Yato wanted to be top dog, and betrayed a cease-fire by using the Chapel Attack / Flash. People quit; Yato scooped up the remainder (recruited) and continued on. ---- So, in other words, I "mass recruited" in response to AoW/GoW's mass recruiting, as an opposition to them. And then later Yato mass-recruited the rest. (he's no longer a 10 man team of players he started with, or hasn't anyone noticed)

As far as me being mad at Yato - I had and have right to be. - You, and the rest of Kings have NO IDEA who you are dealing with when it comes to Yato. His "obsession" with the game knows no limits. According to the 1400-ish sabotage spies he has sent my way over the last 6 days.. Using not only his account, but very likely LadyDennise's - and constant round-the-clock attack, not to mention the over 1500 forum posts in this forum. -- Has anyone given a thought to how much time he must spend on this game to run more than one account, launch round the clock attacks from several accounts, make 1500 forum posts, etc? -- Is there some hidden Million dollar prize for spending 2 years of your life doing nothing but this game that I don't know about?

You all need to rethink the stability of your "leader." And while you are at it, reconsider what kind of integrity both him and others in Kings must have to "account sit" - or, it may be more accurate to say, "Multi-account" - several long-gone players accounts. - Are you winning? Or are you "manipulating the system?" (as a euphemism for a word that starts with "C")

If Yato taught anyone anything, the biggest thing he has taught is lack of integrity.

DeletedUser486

As far as me being mad at Yato - I had and have right to be. - You, and the rest of Kings have NO IDEA who you are dealing with when it comes to Yato. His "obsession" with the game knows no limits. According to the 1400-ish sabotage spies he has sent my way over the last 6 days.. Using not only his account, but very likely LadyDennise's - and constant round-the-clock attack, not to mention the over 1500 forum posts in this forum. -- Has anyone given a thought to how much time he must spend on this game to run more than one account, launch round the clock attacks from several accounts, make 1500 forum posts, etc? -- Is there some hidden Million dollar prize for spending 2 years of your life doing nothing but this game that I don't know about?
You know what, Rack? You got me. The rest of Kings quit, I am playing every single account now, because heaven forbid that a member of my tribe be active and aggressive towards your invasion of her province. :rolleyes:

I don't spend nearly as much time as Attilla, or likely you (unless you spend crowns to stop those sabs) you do much better defending them than a regular player.

9 days to dead line. You getting those invites out to your A team? Hope all those forums are set up for a quick integration and immediate coordination. Don't forget to work on those tribe skills either.