• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Wispa

World Drama

Says the guy who's bot keeps sending LC to my newly capped barb villa. Or you been farming for 8hrs and still havent refreshed? Thats the standard excuse isnt it? I smell hypocrisy in its finest form
  2. Wispa

World Drama

"HOWARD" you doing today?
  3. Wispa

World Drama

Mate I fully agree, and I'll be the first to tell you I'm not experienced at all to the likes of a lot of players here. Just a random returning from TW1. Was tongue in cheek pal, I know THC covered a few villages, but touche; I don't have the highest Defensive bash because you loaded me with...
  4. Wispa

World Drama

I do! But people might mistake that for me telling you guys to move your asses and actually start attacking, so be sure to add your own pre-text so it sets your own context wont you ;) I mean I joined THC like a week ago, and realised pretty quickly after Wrexor up and vanished like a fart in...
  5. Wispa

Traitors and cowards from DUR

Can guarantee I've spent way less than you think, certainly way less than Mr Emotional in the OP. :) Bloodeagle mate, take a breath, I helped you plenty and only stopped when it was clear you were leading the entirety of DUR to its knees by being abusive to everyone around you. And that...
  6. Wispa

World Drama

Or is it free2pay? :confused:
  7. Wispa

World Drama

Im fee2play also!
  8. Wispa

World Drama

I mean technically one could be considered being 'more' technical by using your phone, you are using loads more technology than just boring simple copy+paste after all.
  9. Wispa

World Drama

Das a nasty cat! How good is windows snipping tool though? Its like my fav programme
  10. Wispa

World Drama

Don't forget to let us know what time zone you're in next time so we don't attack you while you're sleeping! My sincere apologies, next time I'll set an alarm at 3AM so that my attacks happen at your convenience.
  11. Wispa

World Drama

All this NAP business comes down to is one member from each tribe spitting chips at eachother over their territory - then one of the VEZ members felt entitled to a village that was nobled by the DUR member, and after some debate about who cleared what troops, went and took it. The squabble...
  12. Wispa

WAR declared between OS and OWN

I love playing Tribal Peace 2, great game
  13. Wispa

Hey hey hey hey heeeey...this thread is about OS vs OWN. How rude!
  14. Wispa

Must be something in the air today...
  15. Wispa

Current standings

Thanks Huskazor, thats a great summary