• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

DeletedUser4358

guess you will never be a better man Howard,

when majority uses bots, shouldnt inno just allow bots?

Multi accounts on the other hand..........

also please go away with this howard crap, its not funny anymore and you're honestly an idiot if you still believe it.

pssst i've not been actively on for like 2 weeks due to work... why u bully me?

THIS MEANS MORE CROWNING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
oh damn what a timing
weasd.PNGweee.PNG

Last edited by a staff member:
when majority uses bots, shouldnt inno just allow bots?

Multi accounts on the other hand..........

also please go away with this howard crap, its not funny anymore and you're honestly an idiot if you still believe it.

pssst i've not been actively on for like 2 weeks due to work... why u bully me?

THIS MEANS MORE CROWNING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
oh damn what a timing
View attachment 1974View attachment 1975
Bruh RED, how am i above you in BP, you must have been really sleeping those past weeks <3

Hmm... and here i thought you are a good judge of character ...
Anyway you can't take this back now ... i'm going to screenshot the shit out of this and shove it down many people throat tonight ...

Well, I'm surely glad that the world I came back to is at least active. From what I checked last few worlds were half dead all along

I am sure that this is why I get 1 sec trains on first attempts without resending on multiple occasions from those not botting players who are disgusted by cheaters... and it is just power of coffee that some are farming 24/7
Says the guy who's bot keeps sending LC to my newly capped barb villa. Or you been farming for 8hrs and still havent refreshed? Thats the standard excuse isnt it?
I smell hypocrisy in its finest form

Says the guy who's bot keeps sending LC to my newly capped barb villa. Or you been farming for 8hrs and still havent refreshed? Thats the standard excuse isnt it?
I smell hypocrisy in its finest form
Do you mean 3 LC attacks to W-709 over 8h? That surely counts as farming 24/7... Shout out to VIP who keep resending attacks 48h after I conquered a barb :)

inactive players dont need active worlds though, any world would pass for you :)

Must feel really bad being beaten by inactive player then :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser4271

Do you mean 3 LC attacks to W-709 over 8h? That surely counts as farming 24/7... Shout out to VIP who keep resending attacks 48h after I conquered a barb :)

Must feel really bad being beaten by inactive player then :)
i mean theres a handy thing in their bot that allows them to send attacks out every so often to avoid the none existent bot detector tw2 has

This is not the kind of drama we need here ....
We need more memes/PnP/rage ... it's not like people here don't have the materials/goodies for that ... they just,selfishly, don't share ... looking at you THC/VIP the longest/biggest war going on in this server ....