• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

dude u can lie and say anything
u are a faceless person
u can tell me ur joe biden and i cant disprove it
put a face to your claims
lamb claimed he was in havok / impact / east
he wasnt
my face has absolutely nothing to do with anything we've discussed, though.
similar to the fact that despite me knowing what your face looks like, you are still saying all sorts of outlandish shit and lying daily. lol.
not posting my face on the tw2 forum because some spastic thinks it will allow him to judge whether or not i'm an MMA fighter. what exactly do they look like? is there an overarching look? no. lmao
plenty of people in SFU know what i look like cos they're my friends : D
speaking of that, it's curious how the only tribe i've ever seen you play in kicked you out for being annoying and toxic whereas sfu is a community full of great people and friends. perhaps you dislike us so heavily because you envy us

anyway, this is pointless. any time you want to prove anything to us, please do. you run around the forums talking about what an outstanding, near transhuman person you are but conveniently can provide no proof of anything. ever.
when asked to provide stats/hall of fames to back up my shit talking on the forums, i can. you cannot.

cultist

Banned
anyway, this is pointless. any time you want to prove anything to us, please do. you run around the forums talking about what an outstanding, near transhuman person you are but conveniently can provide no proof of anything. ever.
when asked to provide stats/hall of fames to back up my shit talking on the forums, i can. you cannot.
that's right run when being pressed

and lol at sfu being positive and anti toxic. just looking at ur names on the forums its all negative and vitrol. all of it. you are just angry that now a real man has challenged you with equal angst, and won

cultist

Banned
I just want to thank Cultist for not joining and letting us win this world. his performance of 20 villages and 100k bash on that shity VP server was scary, thanks for being so kind and letting other people win
it was half a million bash and it was me v the entire world
and i destroyed them
also i didnt use cheats like you did lol

cultist

Banned
ouch imagine loosing a world to kcal XD

half a million bash? wow damn such impressive gamer, how did you get so much? never seen such insane numbers

you destroyed who? I dont find you on hall of fame
i had 8 nobles and had cleared the tp players of the opposing tribe before i as betrayed
i was about to become number 1
our enemy tribe will freely tell u that i was their best opponet, as they told me

cultist

Banned
ouch imagine loosing a world to kcal XD

half a million bash? wow damn such impressive gamer, how did you get so much? never seen such insane numbers

you destroyed who? I dont find you on hall of fame
at the time my half a million was rank 3 in bashpoints, it was about to be trebled in a day

When's the last time he was seen like last September.
I mean who is even in charge here
Lol
I'd do it myself but I'm very expensive.
You gotta pay for quality tho right

also you cant really say much about Riribbo. all he did the entire world was fight against newbies with level 50 morale and losing 25k nukes to them LOL. it was pretty sad to be honest.

What exactly have you done? I will be their shortly. Lets have a fun game