• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

INQ are very strong with veryexperienced, capable knowledgeable players and its hard work playing them .. ill have sleepless nights no doubt...
I just feel DoA are unaware of how elite INQ are and how precarious their position could be if, certain things happen, a not-doa argument etc ( hypothetically )

Sorry alot of typos edited haha

DeletedUser4451

How curious, to assume things that do not concern you!

well, let's suppose how much you like it ...
If NoT and DoA clash, and we start a war tomorrow, what will happen to Saxonss and SFU?

Will we let them grow freely? Will we open more fronts?

Will it be a war DoA vs NoT vs Saxons vs SFU?

I am going to dare to suppose how well you do, that either saxons or SFU will ally with another tribe, and we will return to the same, but of course, it will no longer be your enemies who do it, if not yourself or your allied tribe .

Stop being so hypocritical, that when INQ (50-60 members) and nomaDs (50-60 members) started eating RUN (a tribe of only 15-20 active players) you had no complaints whatsoever.

Also do not think doubt about our word fulfilling pacts, when your tribe, where you were a member, and we had an agreement of NAP (I speak of nomaDs) breached it by attacking us without prior notice, with a NAP that still had several weeks left.

Actually, I did have complaints of this:). Let the hugging continue

Well DOA have lost about 80% of there OT in the passed 3-4 days.

NOT took a couple good villages the other night but lost a good chunk of OT as well.

SFU still lead on village count, OBP & DBP.

SFU is Leading in overall bash by nearly both DOA and NOT combined.

The thing that surprises me Is the OBP.

THAT is embarrassing for both DOA and NOT.

The odds are stacked so highly against SFU but yet very little progress is especially by DOA.

Nobody can even try and defend the fact that without this alliance of Rank 1 and Rank 2 the world would be completely different.

Not only do NOT have an alliance with everyone, they've now started having 'basher' tribes that send faithless nukes..

THIS ontop of the Spanish crew multi accounting is just to funny.

I think this world is comical mainly due to the fact of the amount of hugging by rank 1 and rank 2.

DOA & NOT Your making some good memes in the community thats a positive I guess.

Frankster has got a little boring now...

We needed someone new.

The longer DOA and NOT have this questionable reach around party the worse their reputation gets.

One day DOA will wake up with NOT red and a knife in there back.. or the opposite way around.

Or they will wake up with offers to join NOT which I highly doubt

DOA
is making very little progression agaisnt SFU which is playing directly into NOTs hand

SFU will keep fighting and I'd like to keep it as respectable as possible because through all of this I do have a friends in NOT who I am truly disappointed we are not fighting together like the old days. believe me the feeling is mutual.

I do think
INQ have more control in NOT than anyone else which won't end well.

Here for the long run

INQ are very strong with veryexperienced, capable knowledgeable players and its hard work playing them .. ill have sleepless nights no doubt...
I just feel DoA are unaware of how elite INQ are and how precarious their position could be if, certain things happen, a not-doa argument etc ( hypothetically )

You maybe right, some of DOA's members including me are inexperienced.
But some have tons of experience also, I think you haven't included them in your thoughts.

nah im good dude. nice ego tho :) stuff like this is why i'm not playing another world. thanks for the toxicity

Whining like this is more than toxicity, it takes away courage to play to those who are new/inexperienced players.

Players with more than 3 worlds played have experienced what you are experiencing now mate.
And if you quit.
Believe me, you will still come and play TW again.
I've been there.

Whining like this is more than toxicity, it takes away courage to play to those who are new/inexperienced players.

Players with more than 3 worlds played have experienced what you are experiencing now mate.
And if you quit.
Believe me, you will still come and play TW again.
I've been there.
yo that is really cool for u buddy :D you came out of the gate calling me a whiner and telling me to man up so no "this is toxic" talk please. i'm totally friendly until someone gives me reason not to be

i really don't think me being annoyed with a gangbang on the forums is the reason why this community isn't friendly to new players lol!

the community is not usually friendly with new members because they are conceited and talk about more.

if not .. look how they treat me!

DeletedUser4729

20210124_233730.jpg

When i come to foroum i only see the food crying LOL