• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

Ah, NOw it makes more sense.
That list was wildly inaccurate as it was assuming -D- had alliances all around and the others kept them when they dropped one. Im seeing alot of rumours towards the situations i said would prevent Darkness winning.
Not to be rude but all of your predictions regarding -X- and -D- were entirely wrong.

This world was -X-'s from the moment we started :p

DeletedUser2369

Another week, another update. Some big changes this week, though many of them have been discussed since my last update already. So lets get into it.
top10tribe-03-18.PNG
top10tribe-03-18-stats.PNG

1. -X-, All hail the new king. already they have more of a lead on WOW than Darkness ever got, however they did take on 14 new members to get there. top bash per member, the first to surpass defunct tribe POT in this area.
I must say though they seem to going through a bit of an identity crisis, two more names since last week, "Sugar Daddies" and now "Internaling -D- on the 20th" (thats a mouthfull). I must say ive never been a fan of telegraphing my punches, so if the name is their actual plan it may be a mistake, but time will tell. I checked their profile page for more information and saw this:
"Apparently -D- were meant to declare on us on the 20th. I grabbed some popcorn just in case. GL with GHrin tomorrow."
So thats interesting, but game-grhin is being a prick and wont tell me what that last sentence means, what a jerk.
This tribe seems to have recruited from many other tribes this week, including OTS (now defunct) and -D-, some rumors of WOW as well, but i havent been able to confirm that yet.
Conquers spread between various minor tribes, including SIN W.T and RoA from this weeks top10. most losses (3 villages) have been to Darkness ignoring the NAP to attack ex-OTS players (maybe the reason for the new name?), the remaining 2 are to a one player tribe, but said tribe has lost 5 villages, so can probably be ignored.
2. WOW, down a slot this week, but have extended their lead on -D-, they have consolidated their hold on the south-east, moving towards the rim. This area of the tribe seems to be doing well, however their core players seem content to hold what they have, only really taking barbs and inactives as far as I can see. Admittedly a few of thes core players have jumped/expanded to the southeast, which means this core could be meant to be a safe base to produce troops to send to the front lines. I still maintain a war with Darkness would be in their interests here.
The disintegration of OTS does mean that WOW now has a much bigger front line with NOH, though this has not effected anything yet.
Rumour is conflicted about a temporary ceasefire between NOH and WOW I have seen confirmation and denials of this. Will be interesting to see how this goes.
3. -D-, This tribe seems to be hurting. down 7 members this week, completely offsetting their gains. The predictions of the community this week have been suggesting Darkness will not survive much longer, is this the beginning of the end?
Conquers have primarily been from the defunct central cluster of OTS (now RAD it seems), and a few from supposed NAP -X- (game-grhin confirms these were forcibly taken, breaking NAP)
One loss this week, to Apaches of all people. I was sure they were all dead!
Territory wise Darkness seems to be stuck in the core, and have been unable to move far rimwards as predicted (they did for about a week, untill they ran into -X-? maybe?)
4. NOH, closing in on #3, with almost a 50% points and off bash increase and no new members.
Lots of conquers from OTSs now defunct central cluster.several from POT and gum, and other minor tribes, a fair few barbs as well. Losses have been primarily to gum - 9 villages lost there vs 7 conquered from gum. This seems to m eto be just setting borders, conquers have been primarily in provinces I consider already owned by NOH, and losses in provinces i consider owned by gum. This coming week i hope to see some boundary pushing, one of these tribes taking the war into the other tribes provinces. If i had to guess who would do it, if any at all, id guess NOH.
As mentioned earlier NOH has a bunch bigger border with WOW now, so it will be interesting to see if that distracts from the war with gum, if they push with both wars, or if they form some diplomacy to allow them to focus on one tribe at a time.
5. gum, up one slot this week, they are still well outnumbered by their primary enemy (NOH), even after taking on much of OTSs western cluster.
I think this tribe needs to scure their rimwards border to avoid being hit by NOH from both sides.
Conquers from several minor tribes, also from NOH, and many unaligned players. Losses have been exclusively to NOH.

The remaining tribes im just going to do a brief overview, as at this stage none of them are in a position or size to have a large impact. Maybe they will later, but not now.

6. tco, down a slot this week, they seem to have two small clusters in the east, both in -X- territory. their bash is still negligible.
7. SIN, up a slot this week, they are still sitting in the north east bordering -X-, next to no total growth, seems -X- has been marching through them from looking at the map, bash is also negligible.
8. YSH, maintaining territory, a few new members, with a bash per member close to gum. main competitors for territroy are tco, SIN, and -X-.
9. W.T, new tribe on the list this week, there is a south-western rim cluster, and a south-eastern rim cluster, I think the second cluster may not last long, being spread out and bordered by several tribes. The south-western cluster is bordering WOW, will need to see what happens there - wether WOW ignore them for other enemies, or move to clean them out soon. Half-decent bash for their size and position though. Probably sitting stronger than tco and SIN except for overall size.
10. RoA, back on the top 10, after several weeks hiatus. there is a north-north-east rim cluster, and a south-east cluster surrounded by WOW. Dont see the second cluster lasting long. Negligable bash. Probably the weakest tribe on the list this week.

top10player-03-18.PNG
top10player-03-18-stats.PNG

Players on this list remain the same as last week, with just some reshuffling. -X- coming in strong, with The orical switching tribes.
The interesting thing I am finally noticing is that all thes top10 players are spread throughout the north-east, south-east and south-west quadrants, none of them are in the north-west quandrants. Id like it if players could suggest some opinions on why none of the top players are in the entire north eastern quadrant (this may make me feel better or worse, as thats where I live).

top10player-03-18-bashstats.PNG

Last week i said id not do this anymore, however i checked it out, and those dead players are not on the list this week (my private stats tool doesnt seem to show 0 point players, not that im complaining) , and I found the gum member showing up here rather interesting. Sir Bear also coming in strong. suyi not giving a bad performance either.

DeletedUser4507

"Why is none of top players from NW quadrant?" Because there is highest competition. Decent competition is on NE. South is empty except for few players, who are all in top10.
Interesting thing is none of the -D- players is in bash top10.

DeletedUser5131

I really want to hear from some members or leader of the two shamed and ruined tribes -D- and WoW, what were you thinking ?

I really want to hear from some members or leader of the two shamed and ruined tribes -D- and WoW, what were you thinking ?
They thought they could handle us. You should see their council mails, I might post all of their secrets and council chats for everyone to have laughs about, lol.
The funniest part of all is that we offered alliances to both parties a long while ago and they said they didn't need us and that we were bugs or rats. I guess that's what happens when you try to lead a tribe when you don't know what 1+1 is and have 0 experience in winning off your own back.

DeletedUser5131

They thought they could handle us. You should see their council mails, I might post all of their secrets and council chats for everyone to have laughs about, lol.
The funniest part of all is that we offered alliances to both parties a long while ago and they said they didn't need us and that we were bugs or rats. I guess that's what happens when you try to lead a tribe when you don't know what 1+1 is and have 0 experience in winning off your own back.
Post them all :D

DeletedUser2369

Well, probably our biggest week this world. Finally some large scale action.
top10tribe-03-25.PNG

top10tribe-03-25-stats.PNG

1. -X-, gaining 8 members, 2.1m points, 18.5m bash all in one week, definately tribe of the week, with an insane OB/m (also up 200k) This tribe has simply decimated Darkness who declared war on them during the week, and taking it to WOW who declared war not long after.
2. WOW, up 46 members this week as it claims the remnants of Darkness and also has SIN merging in, with 1.3m points increase (most of which can be assumed to be from the new members)
Bash per member goneup a little from last week, though not as much as I would imagine of a tribe that declared war on #1.
Most of the conquers have been of barbs, rather than their enemies. Im not going to count these all up, im simply too lazy, but if anyone wishes to do so, they will find that WOW has lost far more villages to -X- and NOH than they have taken from either.
WOWs core seems to be under direct threat from -X- now, while their southeast has a lot more "safe" territory.
3. NOH, up a slot this week, a decent increase in OB/m, sitting in second place in this category.
Taking it to gum in the west, though not moving into provinces as much as I had hoped. They are also moving on WOW.
4. gum, also up a slot this week, not too bad a bash increase, all things considered, but they have a long way to go to be able to compete with NOH.
a few conquers from NOH, but they are well overshadowed by their losses to NOH.
5. -D-, the tribe everyone has been waiting for me to mention. This tribe is pretty much dead, those still active have merged into WOW, there may be a few more waiting for WOW to free up more spaces. I was watching their points change before the merge in the war thread (bias warning), and it was clear the merge was a result of losing their war, not a voluntary merge. 200k lost in 12 hours after declaring war.
Frankly I am now calling this a dead tribe, im not gonna review conquers or anything else further.
6. tco, bash still negligible, only 8k points increase this week.
7. W.T, up two slots, with 100k points increase, which is respectable considering their size.
8. RoA, also up two slots. still the lowest OB/m.
9. YSH, down a slot, having lost two members, but a good OB/m, though it dropped from last week due to those two members lost.
10. SIN, down 3 slots this week, losing 24 members into WOW. Im calling it a defunct tribe.

top10player-03-25.PNG
top10player-03-25-stats.PNG

lost of movement here this week. R.I.P Schattenhund and zhuljiks, welcome Froshie and Satania. -X- pretty well dominates this list.
top10player-03-25-bashstats.PNG

lots of bash earning this week, -X- owns this list as well, with WOW clinging to a couple of the slots via tenmen and suyi.

i didn't expect -D- quick fall tbh ... will this world turn to the usual ; one tribe doing the nobling and the other one just nobling barbs to try ,pointlessly, prolong the world ?? hopefully not ...
WOW can do better ... but i have to say -X- members list doesn't show enough members under attacks ... almost the same number when -X- were feeding on tco , RoA , war and the other shitty tribes ...

Most of the conquers have been of barbs, rather than their enemies. Im not going to count these all up, im simply too lazy, but if anyone wishes to do so, they will find that WOW has lost far more villages to -X- and NOH than they have taken from either.
we will have an updated -X-/WOW conq list soon ...

DeletedUser4818

Something that needs to be noted is that the bash increase is also due to the fact that all the members recruited were high bashers and very strong player, so basically new top players therefore also bringing up the bash/member in -x-. I am not even gonna get into the mess that happened in wow. Anyone knows the bash -x- have increased from fighting?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2369

its not really available, unless someone goes through our orignal members and adds their current bash.

DeletedUser2369

Something that needs to be noted is that the bash increase is also due to the fact that all the members recruited were high bashers and very strong player, so basically new top players therefore also bringing up the bash/member in -x-. I am not even gonna get into the mess that happened in wow. Anyone knows the bash -x- have increased from fighting?
Turns out I can do this from the stats I have pulled, since the 16th, when -X- was on 47 members, and Darkness was at its height, the 45 of 47 "original" members (the remaining two i dont have enough info for in my stats for some reason) earnt an extra 10.9m off bash (or 242k per member), the current 63 members have earnt an extra 15.8m off bash (251k per member)
This is more per member in one week than any other tribe has in all time, except for NOH which is just above this threshold for all time.

DeletedUser2369

1. -X-, gaining 8 members, 2.1m points, 18.5m bash all in one week, definately tribe of the week, with an insane OB/m (also up 200k) This tribe has simply decimated Darkness who declared war on them during the week, and taking it to WOW who declared war not long after.
the current 63 members have earnt an extra 15.8m off bash (251k per member)
admittedly this second number was a few days more than the first one, but 15.8 is not that much short of 18.5. If i choose to change my dates to coincide with the stats taking, 18th - 25th, the accumulative bash increase of the 57 members in -X- when i did the last update, was 11.8m bash, or 207k per member, which still makes this statement true (except NOH is further above that threshold):
This is more per member in one week than any other tribe has in all time, except for NOH which is just above this threshold for all time.

DeletedUser5131

I find the best thing in the world so far is the new WoW name, Honor over Treachery, implying somehow that they weren't planning on betraying -x-, which they did, and violated the terms of the Nap.
The extreme cognitive dissonance from their leadership is just astounding.