• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser4861

Yeah because TNO doesn't have any inactives .... Either way I noticed you guys are doing what you did to DPU, entering provinces and stacking villages. Preparing to break an NAP with out the agree'd diffusion period?
Correct me if im wrong but isnt like half of the new order inactive?

DeletedUser1581

I wouldn't say anywhere near half, they did some good internals recently.

DeletedUser4850

Yeah because TNO doesn't have any inactives .... Either way I noticed you guys are doing what you did to DPU, entering provinces and stacking villages. Preparing to break an NAP with out the agree'd diffusion period?
We did? You seem to be lost in space as the most of shit you say is wrong.

DeletedUser1581

About the inactives? I count 8 players in the last month via tw 2 tools. The 5 - 10 players sitting in your ranks with 1-3 villages and no point growth would back this up too.
Or if you're on about what TNO did to DPU, you entered their provinces and then broke the NAP. Nothing wrong with it but you have to understand that no other tribe will trust you.

DeletedUser4818

We never entered a DPU province for making churches, we entered DPU provinces for growth, like DPU entered TNO provinces but unlike us they were hostile about it and it drove us apart. The growth if all TNO players were to go out to the rim were just ridiculous. Don't speak of matters you know nothing about.

DeletedUser1581

There are two sides to every story. I know about a small group of your guys trying to coordinate in on a LoL player, do you know much about this?
Or is TNO innocent in breaking this NAP too?

DeletedUser4861

Our "leader" has decided we are going to be in a nap with tno and we are not allowed to do anything about incoming attacks nor are we "allowed to retake lost vill cos its too political inconvenient oh here is a kicker after I made noises the ever great leader made a add on on the the original post by saying and I quoit ""WE will not put up with members that don't follow this NAP"" sorry little lady but i will not allow any of my vills to remain in other players hands regardless of what "you want" im also not happy about the fact she didnt even bother to allow any of us to voice what we think on this matter it was this is whats going to happen end of story i already am hearing unhappiness with in the tribe does she not know tno breaks naps with tribes or does she not care?

DeletedUser4850

Our "leader" has decided we are going to be in a nap with tno and we are not allowed to do anything about incoming attacks nor are we "allowed to retake lost vill cos its too political inconvenient oh here is a kicker after I made noises the ever great leader made a add on on the the original post by saying and I quoit ""WE will not put up with members that don't follow this NAP"" sorry little lady but i will not allow any of my vills to remain in other players hands regardless of what "you want" im also not happy about the fact she didnt even bother to allow any of us to voice what we think on this matter it was this is whats going to happen end of story i already am hearing unhappiness with in the tribe does she not know tno breaks naps with tribes or does she not care?

who are you? hahaha

DeletedUser4814

Easily the worst post I've seen on this forum. Work on your grammar, the flow of your sentences and cut out calling any woman a "little lady" and people might repect what you have to say pal.

I'm personally glad to see that TNO have broken yet another NAP, although disappointed that they're still trying to hide behind excuses. You're clearly blood hungry so why not just admit it? Rather than being like "we only attacked DPU because we were worried they would attack us" or "It's only a few rogue members attacking LoL". You're allowed to fight other tribes without any specific reasoning, it's tribal wars after all...

DeletedUser4818

The DPU part is at least true and I will stick to it, really no point in lying about something happened that "long" ago.
And don't victimize yourselves please, it is just sad to watch really

DeletedUser4861

Easily the worst post I've seen on this forum. Work on your grammar, the flow of your sentences and cut out calling any woman a "little lady" and people might repect what you have to say pal.

I'm personally glad to see that TNO have broken yet another NAP, although disappointed that they're still trying to hide behind excuses. You're clearly blood hungry so why not just admit it? Rather than being like "we only attacked DPU because we were worried they would attack us" or "It's only a few rogue members attacking LoL". You're allowed to fight other tribes without any specific reasoning, it's tribal wars after all...
Yeah I know I was venting when I wrote this so at that time grammar wasn't really on my mind as to what I called her I did think of other things however I decided I wasn't going to push to far

DeletedUser1581

I know it's tribalwars, what I am pointing out is your a liar and can not be trusted.
May tell your guys to step up their efforts on me, 6 on 1 and not eve a single village taken after attacking with the element of surprise too lol 5 second trains are far too easy to snipe.

DeletedUser4818

I know it's tribalwars, what I am pointing out is your a liar and can not be trusted.
May tell your guys to step up their efforts on me, 6 on 1 and not eve a single village taken after attacking with the element of surprise too lol 5 second trains are far too easy to snipe.

You're*

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en35_6f6f783a7e524cbbda60340a99c95085_15256617039125.png

New top 10 map. NaN changed their name to CVD. Not much else has changed. I tried to compare it to last week and mostly I see a little difference right in the core where it seems lol took some TNO villages.

DeletedUser4814

Most of those village gains are probably the 20 villages that Krack has lost to LoL since the start of the month. Turns out if you're a TNO member you can only get support if your name is Frippen. I wonder how many others will be thrown under the bus by Frippen before the members of TNO realise they're being used and abused?