• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

I really do not know what you are going on about Whitty. YAK was never accused of MR'ing or running dummy accounts. This discussion has nothing to do with YAK. I don't recall you ever being in leadership for YAK and i am unaware of you ever being in the tribe so you have no idea what decisions we made and why we made them. Stop trying to troll up the past because you are short of a reasoned argument on the subject we are discussing

This is about me as a player saying that players/Tribes make decisions based upon circumstances at the time of play. I was not encouraging MR'ing I was merely saying that it is within the rules and there is a time and place for everything. We all know the problems with being an MRT and those problems usually end up destroying the tribe from within. You would not just choose to do it so you have to assume this experienced leader considered all options.

What if you come on the world with a ready made tribe as NAN did and already have 60 tribe members with all these new villages under protection. Are you not allowed to take in anyone else? Do you leave it for those potential new players with their established villas to join other tribes who will then attack and noble your existing players as soon as they come out of protection?

Would you stand firm, refuse to MR and allow your existing players to be choked out and extinguished or would you swallow your pride, increase your numbers and recruit? Perhaps you would decide to NAP it out but that's risky. Why would any tribe in their right mind allow a whole tribe of NAN players to grow and develop at the side of them! So what's your other option? Letter to Santa perhaps!

At what number do we call it Mass Recruiting? 80? 100? 120?
Is 80 ok but 81 too many? Who made the decision that this was such a terrible option that no leader with any self respect should even consider doing it.

You may not agree with a decision a leader has made ,not everyone does all the time, but they are the leaders and it is their decision to make. if you don't like it and you are in the tribe then you leave it but hopefully you will trust the leaders decision and work with it. If you are not in the tribe then you prove them wrong by fighting hard and beating them.

DeletedUser1581

I really do not know what you are going on about Whitty. YAK was never accused of MR'ing or running dummy accounts. This discussion has nothing to do with YAK. I don't recall you ever being in leadership for YAK and i am unaware of you ever being in the tribe so you have no idea what decisions we made and why we made them. Stop trying to troll up the past because you are short of a reasoned argument on the subject we are discussing

This is about me as a player saying that players/Tribes make decisions based upon circumstances at the time of play. I was not encouraging MR'ing I was merely saying that it is within the rules and there is a time and place for everything. We all know the problems with being an MRT and those problems usually end up destroying the tribe from within. You would not just choose to do it so you have to assume this experienced leader considered all options.

What if you come on the world with a ready made tribe as NAN did and already have 60 tribe members with all these new villages under protection. Are you not allowed to take in anyone else? Do you leave it for those potential new players with their established villas to join other tribes who will then attack and noble your existing players as soon as they come out of protection?

Would you stand firm, refuse to MR and allow your existing players to be choked out and extinguished or would you swallow your pride, increase your numbers and recruit? Perhaps you would decide to NAP it out but that's risky. Why would any tribe in their right mind allow a whole tribe of NAN players to grow and develop at the side of them! So what's your other option? Letter to Santa perhaps!

Is 80 ok but 81 too many? Who made the decision that this was such a terrible option that no leader with any self respect should even consider doing it.

You may not agree with a decision a leader has made ,not everyone does all the time, but they are the leaders and it is their decision to make. if you don't like it and you are in the tribe then you leave it but hopefully you will trust the leaders decision and work with it. If you are not in the tribe then you prove them wrong by fighting hard and beating them.

Can you reply with out making a wall of boring text. It's not an essay/assignment you don't need to hit a word count.
Anything above 50 members is MR and what I meant was it doesn't surprise me that a YAK member supports MR as you joined a world with the game plan to repetitively get rimmed until you ended on the rim, so yes i doesn't surprise me a YAK member support NAN's MR.

So the top 3 tribes are MRT's in your opinion and deserve a verbal bashing. I am glad you clarified that. Looking at other worlds all the top tribes are MRT's ....obviously a popular tactic in this game. I assume that you will leave your tribe if they decide to recruit and become an MRT out of principle.
I see you are back to the YAK theme, the criticism and the negativity :rolleyes: .......Zzzzzz Yes we did decide to join the world, fill our inventory and restart all at the same time in the same area. We ended up getting the 200 crowns for winning that world, so no regrets from YAK. I believe other tribes have used the same tactic so not sure what your point is.
I have yet to read anything of interest that you have written Whitty. So with regard to the boredom and entertainment factor it really looks like size does not matter
I suspect that this is a phrase you use and hear often in life :p
Please move on from YAK who are not playing in this world and stick to topic :)

Last edited:
I am not sure what i can do whitty about you saying something that is totally untrue :(
I have seen the nudes you talk about which are of some Blonde girl sent to a guy in TCW who YAK beat on EN23 and who decided to spread rubbish because i assume he thought it was funny. They call it doxing and i believe that they did similar to mods and others in this game.

As another ex TCW player said to me "should have known it was a lie when he wouldn't post the chat log". At least some players actually checked it out before accepting bullshit, unlike you of course who tried to shame me on this forum.

I suppose guys can say whatever they want and idiots like you will believe them and circulate it as truth. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this shit without a shred of evidence and trying to defame me in such a way.

You don't like a wall of text well you have one now.
I hope this never happens to any daughter/granddaughter of yours. I hope if it does that the guys who receive it will not repeat the lie and will see it for what it is ... malicious rubbish
I hope some small minded guy like you, will not decide to try and make fun/belittle/shame on a public forum a girl who has done nothing to deserve it as you have tried to do to me today.:mad:

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3900

I miss you, Sis. ANYTIME you want to post a wall of text, you are more than welcome to.
For some reason, I keep forgetting that it's easier to write short, caustic comments that attack specific players or tribes, than to actually think about your viewpoint and realize that NOBODY is required to see things your way.
Oddly, I was raised to hate... well, HATE.
"Out of line" is just an understatement.

We're in a game with dozens of different styles of play. It sure ain't my job to monitor how YOU play, Whitty. And you sure as h*** ain't big enough to tell me how to play.
MRT's?
Who cares? Most of us know they come with innate issues that are rarely solved. Most of us don't use the method and are quite happy to see them on a server... As FOOD.
If they make it work, more power to them?

DeletedUser3942

This is one of the best,,unbiased, reasonable opinions that I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you.
Unfortunately, It was in response to, and responded by an unreasonable player: ie, "can't be reasoned with".

The way we conduct ourselves often gives clues as to the type of person we are.
For example, if I didn't like reading more than a couple of sentences (without large print and pictures), you could infer that i was academically an under achiever, or lazy, or both. Perhaps I would not be clever enough to form my own opinions, instead rely on trash TV and the gutter press to spoon feed me their bigoted drivel.
If I was constantly angry and negative, then I might have some issues/frustrations that are unresolved, and if i felt threatened by women then there may be other underlying causes.

The fact that you are female should be celebrated, after all, not only are you clever enough to play war games with boys (and use a computer), but how do you find the time on top of all that cooking, cleaning and looking after the baby! :D

gil-elvgren-napa-skeet-club.jpg

DeletedUser1104

anyway heres a purty map someone made in mah tribe of the top 5.

W35_Top_5.png

anyone else notice how my post got deleted.....

A whole chunk got deleted from a number of players, but that's fine; it actually gave me an opportunity to comment on an issue which i have known about but previously been unable to address. So every cloud has a silver lining :)

The guy made an error in judgement. I too have said things in haste in the past. I like to think that i won't do it again but i suspect unfortunately that i will, because that's life - we all make mistakes. So i do understand that these things happen. We both pushed each others buttons in that convo but unfortunately a line got crossed. It has been sorted.

All the stuff that was written yesterday doesn't matter anymore, its what we say and how we act today and tommorrow that make the difference. I am willing to forget what happened and move on with no hard feelings. If i said anything to Whitty which caused upset then i apologise. Looking back on it my anger and frustration is more about the situation that i did not create, and the vindictive action of others that i cannot control - It is not about the person who was duped into believing it. Hopefully players will now review their thoughts on the person/people that they know to be peddling this rubbish and ignore it in the future.
A big thank you to those players that supported me xx

We can concentrate on the pretty map now :p

DeletedUser1104

I relayed the request for more purty maps but I dont know if it will happen... so here is your update via non purty maps.

Top 10 via Victory points.
map_www_en35_cccd49f12b4d8a66ffaa3e9f6c38d70c_15232372403301.png

I left in all players as its interesting to see where the holes are as those are obviously smaller tribes in some instances and many will be filled in by the top 10 via nobling or merging.

New faces include =c= and S-A. I recognize some of the faces in =c= so lets see how they do on the rim. They recruited quite alot (probably from other servers) in the past week to get that many victory points considering its all rim ppl.
S-A is kinda all over the place on the northern rim so i dunno how they will do.
TW2 is on their way out.
TBD is all over the place.

DeletedUser1104

Top 10 via points.
map_www_en35_5c355076f96b7f36515fa9d12807408c_15232376367160.png

From what I hear DPU and TNO have gone to war and I think LOL is still warring dpu?

The abandoned will soon be the dead with that spread.

DeletedUser4828

and the game crashed right now :/....i heard that is for everyone

DeletedUser1581

It's bee back on for a while, maybe an hour. Running smoothly.
and the game crashed right now :/....i heard that is for everyone

I'm interested to see how TNO do, their first war and they chose the tribe already fighting a top 5. It's pretty much their only option so I guess it's not cowardice just necessity. This will be the end of DPU. Which tribe do they all run to?

DeletedUser4818

Will be really interesting to see what will happen to the top 10 tribes now when the new world have opened. I suspect some of them will collapse and disappear pretty quickly. As soon as people evaluate the situation and see the challenge many tend to give up

DeletedUser4828

yeah you are right....i think DPU will fall in max 1 month

DeletedUser4850

DPU is already falling due to having such a terrible leader as triggger who literally made them lose on his own.