• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser4828

5fe0639a521bbd0ece76df7fa19f6ef4

Using same map as whitty's cause im lazy.
Rankings done via victory points. and as of 22/04/2018
#1 The new order(TNO) - 57 members and hold the most villages ranking at 557 also hold the most overall Bashpoints at 19411995 judging by their conquer page they are indeed having internal issues.but otherwise seem to be consistently taking villages from DIP and DPU. with minimal losses.Will need to keep an eye on their inactives though.

#2 BANANAS(NAN) - an astounding 153 members.More than DPU and TNO combined. low on village count in comparison to TNO,DPU AND LOL. for a top 3 tribe they have low bash at 4119783.Given their conquer list is a total mess.with players having left,kicked,internalled its hard to tell their growth.but they took in Spartan Army which was previously a tribe above and near Cadre and N/A theyve been consistently loosing villages and replacing it with new members from other tribes it seems.Not much visible potential for the tribe the rate that I.B are taking their villages.

#3 Dont Push Us(DPU) - 53 members 550 villages. Bashpoints 18858181 their loosing villages to TNO regularly but making it up by taking barbarians.not much potential.

#4 Diplomatic perverts(DIP) - 96 member 416 villages bashpoints at 5608911 At war with TNO.However their more pre-occupied taking barbs it seems. other than that not much i can say really.

#5 League Of Salt(LoL) - 45 members 495 villages. Bashpoints at 9345916 at war with DPU,I.B AND NAN. they do however have their fair share of barbs. but they seem to also actually play the game TRIBALWARS.So tip my hat off to them.They keep their members low and their skill high unlike some others on this realm. theyll go far.

#6 Innocent Bystanders(I.B) - 34 members 309 villages bashpoints are at 6063327 their fighting barbarians and eating inactives @NAN in addition to recruiting any of NAN's remaining half decent players.Not really impressed but it is what it is.

#7 The Cadre(=C=) - 45 members 185 villages Bashpoints at 1359206 at war with S-A now given the intake of refuugees by NAN also NAN.They are probably the youngest top ten tribe having started en mass when gwyndelyn event was on.This while a temporary boon probably set back their growth a bit.Given the copius gifting of nobles and susbsequently shit farming from having so many active players near each other.Not many barbs in their noble list as the other top ten. and has sped up significantly the past week.

#8 The Black Dragon(TBD) - 37 members 88 villages Bashpoints at 489202 a Anyone can join tribe.Not much to say

#9 Spartan Army(S-A) - 28 members 71 villages Bashpoints at 932957 anyone remaining is inactive.the rest went to NAN.

#10 Undecided(N/A) - 9 members 98 villages Bashpoint at 2579810 Much like cadre they started or took advantage of gwyens event and managed to secure a decent holding.Currently have 9 members and more villages than the 2 tribes above them.Got good bashpoints the only concern is their rate of growth has slowed immensly probably due to similar reasons mentioned above for cadre.

In the end the worlds seen NAN once more become a MRT. TNO DPU AND NOW DIP are smashing it out. LOL is fighting alot of people....and winning. N/A and cadre are building up I.B are being the new tribal absorbers. fairly average world.The west side of the world in general will be interesting in the next month growth wise as sooner or later wars will break out due to need of growth.

dude i think 50% of your infos are wrong...from where the fck did u get them?

DeletedUser1104

well the new maps being posted soon should be interesting. Gotta wait a bit till tw2 tools updates though.

DeletedUser4818

I agree, even more interesting will be to see if people still tremble in fear and need more allies to take TNO down ;)

DeletedUser4861

DPU is being ripped to pieces this keeps up they are gone

DeletedUser1104

I agree, even more interesting will be to see if people still tremble in fear and need more allies to take TNO down ;)
you tried to merge some DPU in with you as well... and that is after merging with trd and GLD. but lets not get facts in the way, you guys are obviously an independent tribe started from the very beginning of a few players who never merged nor considered merging with other tribes oO.

DeletedUser1581

The mighty TNO who has asked N/A, B&B and also to merge the top 30 of DPU? Never mind the tribes you actually did merge with TRD and GLD plus who ever I'm not aware with. You don't need allies when you can merge. ;)

DeletedUser1104

The mighty TNO who has asked N/A, B&B and also to merge the top 30 of DPU? Never mind the tribes you actually did merge with TRD and GLD plus who ever I'm not aware with. You don't need allies when you can merge. ;)
to be fair frippens messages to us usually goes back and forth between we are warring you to do u want to work together or merge.

DeletedUser1581

Slags allies, has literally asked 75% of tribes to merge with them. Even the warring ones ....
I think TNO looks a decent tribe but the hypocrisy in your statements frippen. WOW!

DeletedUser4271

theres always atleast one tribe that just wants to hug to win isnt there.

DeletedUser4850

Couldn't bare myself to not answer but actually saying we've approached every tribe to be an ally is wrong.

We approached a FEW of the DPU players who we seem would be appropriate to take in, which is more or less 4-5 players, the other players are trash to begin with.

DeletedUser4818

One day you might get what I am doing and how I am playing, it is quite amusing when many local guys understands it but noone here. Anyway, one day when you understands more than attacking without churches and all the other pro mistakes you are doing you might understand but it is not today so don't fool yourself with your "truth". It is just too adorable to watch :)

DeletedUser4861

So whats with this "Merger" between lol and dpu is it a forced merger or what?

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en35_269ea3e9ca0f3ba599e3cb968357734e_15249441328076.png

New Top 10 map with enough time to see where most of the DPU ppl ended up.

DeletedUser4814

Not sure about everybody else but I've found this world to be quite exciting.

Early on you had LoL pulling TRD's and DPU's strings, then after TRD's mini collapse you had both turn on LoL with DPU winning the core. With LoL's leader destroyed and the core lost, TNO turned on DPU allowing LoL time to rebuild and regrow under a new leader. Fighting on two fronts with rampant inactivity was always going to be impossible so the outcome was always going to be a partial or full merger into either LoL or TNO.

Judging by the comments from TNO on here, they know that their failure to come to a deal with DPU and take DPU's biggest members is a huge setback.

Ofcourse it's not jus about the big two, there's lots of other tribes who have been quietly building in the background such as DIP who have sweeped up plenty of good ex-DPU members. What role will tribes like them have to play in the next few weeks?

DeletedUser4850

Not sure about everybody else but I've found this world to be quite exciting.

Early on you had LoL pulling TRD's and DPU's strings, then after TRD's mini collapse you had both turn on LoL with DPU winning the core. With LoL's leader destroyed and the core lost, TNO turned on DPU allowing LoL time to rebuild and regrow under a new leader. Fighting on two fronts with rampant inactivity was always going to be impossible so the outcome was always going to be a partial or full merger into either LoL or TNO.

Judging by the comments from TNO on here, they know that their failure to come to a deal with DPU and take DPU's biggest members is a huge setback.

Ofcourse it's not jus about the big two, there's lots of other tribes who have been quietly building in the background such as DIP who have sweeped up plenty of good ex-DPU members. What role will tribes like them have to play in the next few weeks?

Not a setback that we didnt merge with DPU, they have tons of inactives and their good players consist of players i can count on one hand. so you're wrong in your prediction there.

DeletedUser1581

Not a setback that we didnt merge with DPU, they have tons of inactives and their good players consist of players i can count on one hand. so you're wrong in your prediction there.
Yeah because TNO doesn't have any inactives .... Either way I noticed you guys are doing what you did to DPU, entering provinces and stacking villages. Preparing to break an NAP with out the agree'd diffusion period?