• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser3727

Doesn't surprise me a Yak member encourages MR'ing, you guys need all the extra accounts to support yourselves, sends fakes and attacks I suppose where as I need just one. I'm guessing that's the reason for NAN's MR'ing, to use the coops in the long run to their own benefit as has been done before.
Can you reply with out making a wall of boring text. It's not an essay/assignment you don't need to hit a word count.
Anything above 50 members is MR and what I meant was it doesn't surprise me that a YAK member supports MR as you joined a world with the game plan to repetitively get rimmed until you ended on the rim, so yes i doesn't surprise me a YAK member support NAN's MR.
50 members is MR ? What if you brought 51 members in a premade? Still MR ?
I find it amusing how some bitter internet heros like yourself dislike Yak's with such a fervor. We found ways (WITHOUT HAVING TO RESORT TO CHEATING) to win all worlds we've played on with the exception of EN26 (4 out of 5 aint half bad for a tribe that won in it's first try).

Rimming was a fun attempt at playing the game differently than fight at the core from day 1. If everyone played the same way with the same tactics every round this game would have died out years ago.
And a late starting premade dragging in some randomers to stack their numbers, gain fodder & support, that's just smart play.

If none of the "elitist" premades ever recruited, how would this game survive?
People like yourself are ruining this game sadly.

DeletedUser4861

it will be interesting to see if bananas (NAN) can stay in the top 5 and re-group after the whole leadership being banned drama that unfolded in the last week or so
and Tribal wars 2 is pretty much dead now too

DeletedUser4828

upload_2018-4-14_21-18-45.png

attack from DPU player.....i would be ashamed o_O

DeletedUser4828

5fe0639a521bbd0ece76df7fa19f6ef4

i like how many colours are here....will be an interesting realm. (if someone want to make an update for diplo and other stuff : who is losing who is winning etc. will be cool)

DeletedUser1581

Sources from out the NAN camp say vik and split got ban for cheating, no real leadership in there to pick u the rest of the pieces it gathers so I say in one month they're dead. Doesn't look like too many decent players to poach and having I.B and LoL both on their door and at war with them means they're going to have very little place to run.

Dpu will be dead in a month, lacking real leadership and getting battered on both sides now. Good players in there but inactivity has been hitting them hard for a while now.

TNO is still going strong but they seem to be the bad boy everyone wants to take down, most tribes are at war with them from what I hear. Not sure if they have any allies.

DIP are high in numbers, lots of organising there for the leadership and probably a lot of inactives will be hitting with the new world opening. For now they have a good grip on the SE rim with only DPU and TNO to worry about. Checking ennoblements I assume they have some form of diplomacy with DPU or maybe DPU are just too busy else where.

LoL are gaining good ground against DPU now, it appears the B&B guys started to change things since they merged as the BP, village count and points are all rising as DPU's drop quite drastically (DBP rising). Look set for a showdown with TNO somewhere in the middle of DPU is my guess.

N/A I really like these guys, small, coordinated and experienced! What more can you ask for, BP? Yeah they got that too. I presume they're nobling towards =c= to take and control the NW rim thenw ho knows what the future holds for them! Stay small and tough.

=c= is the same tribe that joins 90% of worlds, I remember playing them on EN08 and they were a decent tribe apart from declaring on their allies LoB I thought highly of them. They're missing a lot of the players and leadership form that world so have to wait and see how they do in the future.

I.B are also a small tribe sitting in the SW. Very similar to N/A and they have a lot of room to expand into and countless possibilities for expansion. Keep it up.

DeletedUser1581

Don't all put your top 10 opinions at once, might get a bit crowded .....

DeletedUser4861

NAN are rebuilding and picking up the pieces the new order while beng the bad boy still can hold there own it will take more then one tribe to take them down as for dont push us yeah they are being hammered hard the irony is those who abandoned nan after the lose of leadership joined dpu so they pretty much left a damaged ship to join a sinking ship

DeletedUser4271

5fe0639a521bbd0ece76df7fa19f6ef4

Using same map as whitty's cause im lazy.
Rankings done via victory points. and as of 22/04/2018
#1 The new order(TNO) - 57 members and hold the most villages ranking at 557 also hold the most overall Bashpoints at 19411995 judging by their conquer page they are indeed having internal issues.but otherwise seem to be consistently taking villages from DIP and DPU. with minimal losses.Will need to keep an eye on their inactives though.

#2 BANANAS(NAN) - an astounding 153 members.More than DPU and TNO combined. low on village count in comparison to TNO,DPU AND LOL. for a top 3 tribe they have low bash at 4119783.Given their conquer list is a total mess.with players having left,kicked,internalled its hard to tell their growth.but they took in Spartan Army which was previously a tribe above and near Cadre and N/A theyve been consistently loosing villages and replacing it with new members from other tribes it seems.Not much visible potential for the tribe the rate that I.B are taking their villages.

#3 Dont Push Us(DPU) - 53 members 550 villages. Bashpoints 18858181 their loosing villages to TNO regularly but making it up by taking barbarians.not much potential.

#4 Diplomatic perverts(DIP) - 96 member 416 villages bashpoints at 5608911 At war with TNO.However their more pre-occupied taking barbs it seems. other than that not much i can say really.

#5 League Of Salt(LoL) - 45 members 495 villages. Bashpoints at 9345916 at war with DPU,I.B AND NAN. they do however have their fair share of barbs. but they seem to also actually play the game TRIBALWARS.So tip my hat off to them.They keep their members low and their skill high unlike some others on this realm. theyll go far.

#6 Innocent Bystanders(I.B) - 34 members 309 villages bashpoints are at 6063327 their fighting barbarians and eating inactives @NAN in addition to recruiting any of NAN's remaining half decent players.Not really impressed but it is what it is.

#7 The Cadre(=C=) - 45 members 185 villages Bashpoints at 1359206 at war with S-A now given the intake of refuugees by NAN also NAN.They are probably the youngest top ten tribe having started en mass when gwyndelyn event was on.This while a temporary boon probably set back their growth a bit.Given the copius gifting of nobles and susbsequently shit farming from having so many active players near each other.Not many barbs in their noble list as the other top ten. and has sped up significantly the past week.

#8 The Black Dragon(TBD) - 37 members 88 villages Bashpoints at 489202 a Anyone can join tribe.Not much to say

#9 Spartan Army(S-A) - 28 members 71 villages Bashpoints at 932957 anyone remaining is inactive.the rest went to NAN.

#10 Undecided(N/A) - 9 members 98 villages Bashpoint at 2579810 Much like cadre they started or took advantage of gwyens event and managed to secure a decent holding.Currently have 9 members and more villages than the 2 tribes above them.Got good bashpoints the only concern is their rate of growth has slowed immensly probably due to similar reasons mentioned above for cadre.

In the end the worlds seen NAN once more become a MRT. TNO DPU AND NOW DIP are smashing it out. LOL is fighting alot of people....and winning. N/A and cadre are building up I.B are being the new tribal absorbers. fairly average world.The west side of the world in general will be interesting in the next month growth wise as sooner or later wars will break out due to need of growth.

DeletedUser4845

Dude who threw the banana skin all the way to the north. Careful dont slip and fall. :)

P.S
Innocent Bystanders, dont u know how to eat a banana? you are suppose to start from the head and not from the side, stop eating from the side!

DeletedUser4853

Absorbing refugees for points and tactical advantage on the map? Smells like MRT to me.
Im just pleased NaN allowed us to determine the important S-A players to sweep through.

DeletedUser1104

#10 Undecided(N/A) - 9 members 98 villages Bashpoint at 2579810 Much like cadre they started or took advantage of gwyens event and managed to secure a decent holding.

We didnt take advantage of gwens game at all.. We started alot sooner than gwens game... its just we went towards the rim so villages on the rim stink meaning longer nuke and noble times from our better villages.

DeletedUser4358

Sources from out the NAN camp say vik and split got ban for cheating, no real leadership in there to pick u the rest of the pieces it gathers so I say in one month they're dead. Doesn't look like too many decent players to poach and having I.B and LoL both on their door and at war with them means they're going to have very little place to run.

Dpu will be dead in a month, lacking real leadership and getting battered on both sides now. Good players in there but inactivity has been hitting them hard for a while now.

TNO is still going strong but they seem to be the bad boy everyone wants to take down, most tribes are at war with them from what I hear. Not sure if they have any allies.

DIP are high in numbers, lots of organising there for the leadership and probably a lot of inactives will be hitting with the new world opening. For now they have a good grip on the SE rim with only DPU and TNO to worry about. Checking ennoblements I assume they have some form of diplomacy with DPU or maybe DPU are just too busy else where.

LoL are gaining good ground against DPU now, it appears the B&B guys started to change things since they merged as the BP, village count and points are all rising as DPU's drop quite drastically (DBP rising). Look set for a showdown with TNO somewhere in the middle of DPU is my guess.

N/A I really like these guys, small, coordinated and experienced! What more can you ask for, BP? Yeah they got that too. I presume they're nobling towards =c= to take and control the NW rim thenw ho knows what the future holds for them! Stay small and tough.

=c= is the same tribe that joins 90% of worlds, I remember playing them on EN08 and they were a decent tribe apart from declaring on their allies LoB I thought highly of them. They're missing a lot of the players and leadership form that world so have to wait and see how they do in the future.

I.B are also a small tribe sitting in the SW. Very similar to N/A and they have a lot of room to expand into and countless possibilities for expansion. Keep it up.

My sources say this is incorrect.
They got banned for ''coop abuse'', but you know, its a stupid rule not very clear.
https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/co-op-rules-for-yburg.4600/

Fun fun...
Co-op was set up as short term assistance for a player that can not be available at certain times.... IE. work, school, weekend away, vacation.... the co-op can fill in to check on the account and do most things on an account that the account owner would do themselves if available.

The key to co-op is that the account owner must be actively playing their own account. By this I mean, if the account owner is not using their account any more and the co-op is running the show - IE. using the other account to support their own villages, conquering the villages for them self, that is pushing (like running a second account as your own) and that is against the TW2 rules).

Specifically to the questions asked:

Can I use their troops to attack if their not available to be on at a certain time for tribe operations - Yes as long as the account is active
Can I use their troops to support a tribe member in need if their closer and reach in time - Yes as long as the account is active

Can I farm on their account - yes as long as the account is active
Can I keep their ques full when their asleep/not on - yes, as long as the account is active
You tell me what coop abuse is...
Kind of sad they got banned to be fair

DeletedUser4844

I.B stands by its name, we have been making sure anyone we attack was inactive first, to make sure we stay peaceful and friendly with everyone. While we would like to build friendships with NAN players, we couldn't find any that could join us. They just haven't been able to dedicate themselves to slow paced expansion. They are more interested in Gwen nobling everything sadly.
Looking forward to continuing to enjoy the game with everyone :)
-Cumber

DeletedUser3942

I think that's a little harsh. NAN was a core of friends that played together for years. When Vik and split got banned, they moved to a new game so they could carry on playing as a group.
I agree with red's post above that Inno was mean to ban them.
As for moving to the enemy just because you are loosing seems fickle to me. I good loss is better than a bad win. Accept defeat graciously and move on :)

DeletedUser4861

we are slowly rebuilding we have new leadership and things are being sorted out having S-A join the tribe will help us alittle but the new order is going to be a problem for us and bluntly things should have been sorted out quicker then what actually happened the week or two floundering about could have been used to fix things before they went into full a mess of issues Benstone2

DeletedUser4728

I think that's a little harsh. NAN was a core of friends that played together for years. When Vik and split got banned, they moved to a new game so they could carry on playing as a group.
I agree with red's post above that Inno was mean to ban them.

i think thx to ghueswho that the tribe was scanned and banned ...
and you dont get a perm ban for coop abuse

DeletedUser1581

Yes, indeed you rarely get perma's for coop abuse unless you are a constant offender and have been warned/banned at least once for the same offence. Orbiters do what orbiters do though, they protect who ever they are orbiting in groups. Kinda how a bully works in a school yard, attacking in numbers.
we are slowly rebuilding we have new leadership and things are being sorted out having S-A join the tribe will help us alittle but the new order is going to be a problem for us and bluntly things should have been sorted out quicker then what actually happened the week or two floundering about could have been used to fix things before they went into full a mess of issues Benstone2
SPA has spread you out through out the map, isolated members will more than likely just get picked off and you will have more people asking for support and disorganised forums. But I like your attitude, rather than the other NaN core who just gave up when the going got tough.

DeletedUser3942

the NAN core members left in protest of what they saw as an unfair ban and so they could stay together gaming as friends. not because the going got tough. In that area, myself and a couple of others stayed to fight, but were quickly overwhelmed by some good attacks from local ib and lol. we started the map late so were also at a disadvantage but i am not complaining about that..it was a fun (if one sided) fight.
It will be interesting to see how the rest of NAN regroup now.

Vik said the ban was because support said "they [vik and split] helped each other too much" so it was clearly a co-op based ban.
My question is, what can 2 active co-ops possibly do so early in the game that deserves a perm ban?? there should have been a temp ban first. this is why myself and many others think the ban was unfair.

Don't be putting on that troll hat again :)

DeletedUser4861

Yes, indeed you rarely get perma's for coop abuse unless you are a constant offender and have been warned/banned at least once for the same offence. Orbiters do what orbiters do though, they protect who ever they are orbiting in groups. Kinda how a bully works in a school yard, attacking in numbers.

SPA has spread you out through out the map, isolated members will more than likely just get picked off and you will have more people asking for support and disorganised forums. But I like your attitude, rather than the other NaN core who just gave up when the going got tough.

we are doing the best with what we have yes some will be picked off but it cant be helped i do think those who are under hvery fire should restart in the north east near my area