• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4728

take the dutch players away from F and i don't know what we will see ...
we were invited to here to do a world batlle, country V country . server against server .
that's why i signed here , and it was our intention to do so ... and then realise that tribes like F recruit the whole North and every player on this server to fight 50 dutch men ... and i saw players from 30 k points that crowns wals, are active 24/7 ... sending full defence 24/7
maybe next time, we will see a real country V country batlle instead of this 300 v 150 batlle ...
so all dutch players, join voc :)

DeletedUser3087

@Barren Don't know if you have seen this
j5et8d.jpg
And I happy to see that everyday is still a troll's birthday

DeletedUser4690

Lol it seems like VOC have figured out they are loosing. Wonder whats happening with the only dutch members? seems like some MRT is going on in VOC. Seems like this is EN players joining VOC. Maybe we finally get some quality players in VOC. Not only the funny noobs with a big ego.

DeletedUser4708

Lol it seems like VOC have figured out they are loosing. Wonder whats happening with the only dutch members? seems like some MRT is going on in VOC. Seems like this is EN players joining VOC. Maybe we finally get some quality players in VOC. Not only the funny noobs with a big ego.

depends what you call noobs when you are around all those catapult losers you are the same. And then you call the people who aren't using them all the time noobs because they don't use them, they rater use there troops to nobel villages that have a farmer lvl 30.

DeletedUser4690

Im curious about this, You have been bragging a few months about your a small tribe, only dutch mermbers and being so skilled. During this bragging competition you have talked realy bad about mrt and how useless they are. When you now merge with TKC, CBA Not sure about SPE. Will this merges make you just as useless as the incompetent Frankenstein tribe? Because It looks like you turn into a bad useless MRT just as -f-
Im not naming you as losers because lacks of cat attacks. i name you as losers because your lack of progress in the game.

DeletedUser4708

Lack of progress, so we need to play like you? Using cata's because you don't know what else you can do.

When I win like that I wouldn't even be happy it's not a victory I didn't work my ass of because I wanted to win. That is what a victory is, not taking a barbarian fill it up with 200k defensive troops and make cata's to destroy people villages.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4720

Im curious about this, You have been bragging a few months about your a small tribe, only dutch mermbers and being so skilled. During this bragging competition you have talked realy bad about mrt and how useless they are. When you now merge with TKC, CBA Not sure about SPE. Will this merges make you just as useless as the incompetent Frankenstein tribe? Because It looks like you turn into a bad useless MRT just as -f-
Im not naming you as losers because lacks of cat attacks. i name you as losers because your lack of progress in the game.
We appreciate your concerns, let us "worry" about that. You guys mind your business and we do the same :) No need to brag, let the game speak for itself...

DeletedUser3116

I don't know who started the bragging.. but it's a shame you had to abandon your principles...

DeletedUser4271

ooHH my turn.
ok so Ill give a statement from TKC. i play under the name Mast3rOfNone. I was one of our squad leaders which made me council in turn.
(tkc leader ship was arson>squad leaders>advisors)
we as a council knew that voc was pushing for a merge.However no-one in the council gave it a vote.To be honest it was arson and F-M council from the merge into us which were pushing it.Recently found out that certain people dont have as much time as they like so it led to this.I can provide screenshots if it comes down to it.
And so tkc and voc merged.Upon joining i read through their archive.And with the help of google translate(their forums in dutch on a en server go figure) they essentially bellitled us as weak and not worth as allies.
Fun fact tkc provided a fair bit of support to them.Which i have withdrawn on my end.
As it stands the members from tkc have one of our tribe mails still active and are discussing further action.
https://imgur.com/a/SaMCh

https://imgur.com/a/9w6a6
We will be waiting for the rest of the tribe to wake up but safe to say atleast some of us arent happy it was essentially pushed onto us.

DeletedUser4726

I'd loved to be in a totally Dutch tribe until the end, but I don't see it happening that we will survive with 50ish people against 200 member tribes. You can fight but.tjhre is no way you can compete with all those troops when there is such a vast difference in amounts of people in a tribe. So obiously we are adapting to the way TW is played on these servers. And those guys of TKC: no one is forcing you, I assume you have your own brain and that you can make your own decisions.

Also, my autocorrect is a bit temperamental so there might be very creative typos in this post

DeletedUser4690

I'd loved to be in a totally Dutch tribe until the end, but I don't see it happening that we will survive with 50ish people against 200 member tribes. You can fight but.tjhre is no way you can compete with all those troops when there is such a vast difference in amounts of people in a tribe. So obiously we are adapting to the way TW is played on these servers. And those guys of TKC: no one is forcing you, I assume you have your own brain and that you can make your own decisions.

Also, my autocorrect is a bit temperamental so there might be very creative typos in this post
They dont join VOC if they have a brain. VOC have told everybody else they suck so why join a tribe that look at you as a noob

DeletedUser4720

1) First of all we didn't tell everybody that they were/are noobs... maybe one individual has said that about 1 other player, but in every tribe there's always someone who calls another player a noob.
2) Secondly now you are insulting other players by telling they don't have a brain o_O and that during the time that -F- is trying to recruit players from our tribe (in the past) and other players from their own enemy... a bit hypocrite, no??

But might -F- does nothing wrong, we understand it now, you have made it clear to us :p

DeletedUser4690

1) First of all we didn't tell everybody that they were/are noobs... maybe one individual has said that about 1 other player, but in every tribe there's always someone who calls another player a noob.
2) Secondly now you are insulting other players by telling they don't have a brain o_O and that during the time that -F- is trying to recruit players from our tribe (in the past) and other players from their own enemy... a bit hypocrite, no??

But might -F- does nothing wrong, we understand it now, you have made it clear to us :p
And someone in VOC is also threatening to cut off your head and name you as a NSB(Nazi)if you shold decide to leave VOC some day so i cant see a good reason to join VOC