• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4711

I would think if the best tribe is actually the best they will win ...

and inverse the winners are the best .. no mather what they benefit (mass members or the best members)

DeletedUser4608

Frankenstein have won world 28 with how many players? Probably more than 100. You call that good members? It's a nice achievement when you win a world with a maximum of 50 players, if you can achieve that, you're a good player/tribe. Having 100+ players means you use the advantage of having more people, not the advantage of your own skill.

So no, they don't have any ''potential''. They are just mass tribes who can't do it with 40-50 members and if they can they would have proven it by now.
As much as I love bashing Elite, they are not pushovers. Almost all their players are better than 95% of en players. I've played against them on us 22 and I can tell you they can play unlike most en tribes. If you think they are like any MRT, you are truly mistaken.

Winning a world with 50 members doesn't mean you are better than a 100 members winning tribe. It just shows you having a lot of free time to waste and that your competition is bad.

DeletedUser4605

i hate to admit it, but that is true. elite are good in their own way, they have their own strategies. as far as en tribes are concerned, they just talk big and do nothing. love to see how frankestine tribe does !!

DeletedUser1914

Seeing as nobody of note from the EN servers have posted their legitimate opinion on this world I will post mine. for all current top ten tribes and the other small ones i think are worthy of note.It is also important to realise that within the new victory points the way tribes make the top ten is different so those in the top ten are only they biggest tribes and not the most skilled.Which at this point are behind due to a lack of members it is when nobles come out that it will change massively.

#1 i- a tribe that won en28 under the name of ROK .Several members remain the same with a few new additions.In my eyes this is perhaps one of the few noteable en tribes that are around.Due to the fact they have most of the experienced en players.En28 they won the world due to a lack of competition.Merging with the other tribes on the world.And overwhelming numbers compared to the other tribes.Hopefully with the american tribe this world we may see more action from them as they hopefully face more opposition.No im not hating.I've even played in the tribe on a past world.

#2 Elite (ltt) - American tribe.They seemingly from comments made have fought the american tribe American Made(Deva en30) on the us servers.If their enough to get teja to respect them then im going to be keeping one eye open for sure.other than that not much to say though for a supposedly elite tribe their members are rather high.

#3 Flying Dutchman ( VOC) - It seems to be a variation of the Commonwealth tribe we saw on a past world.Unsure time will tell.

#4 Gold Rush (GR-) - a tribe stating their looking for diplomacy.Destined to fall in a war game.Consists of many noob players who so far have ran their mouth on the forums but have no noteable accomplishments to their names.Possibly a coining tribe if one of their members bragging to start with 10k coins is true.I expect them to fall.

#5 Undertakers ( U T) - Its GLD version 5.9 Tribe is lead by Frankster.Will Not Last

#6 Northmen (*N*) - a tribe of new people i have no idea about them.Their actually rather quiet for a early world top ten.Could survive or die dependent on the next few weeks.

#7 Wolves Reborn Again ( WRA) - The name of the tribe is a throw back to a tribe from en18 know as Fellowship of Wolves.Funny thing is there is only a select few members from that tribe in it.The players in the tribe are average players of no notable accomplishments but they have the experience that they wont die outright.

#8 Spartan Army (S.A) - A tribe that fills their description with quotes and BS .Their not going to last

#9 Anarchy (*A*) - A supposedly veteran tribe yet only two names at most i even bothered to remember over the years.However the names i do recognise are known for playing under different names every few worlds.So its possible the other tribe members could be.will keep an eye open but dont expect much.

#10 Knight of ni (KON) - unkown truth be told.The name could mean its a possible outbranch of the tribe known as Knights of Honour(KOH) will keep an eye out but expectations are low.

Special mentions too two tribes.

#11 Care Bears ( CBA) - The tribe itself is scary.Obviously a premade but its members list makes me worry for their sanity. Be ware of the care bears for they will hug you to death.

#12 Serpents (SER) - now this tribe is one i will be keeping an eye on.Over half the members belong to the en12 tribe Beautiful Destruction Will definetly be keeping a very close eye on them once nobles come into play.If theirs something all you new gen players need to learn its teamwork.And if they play like they did on en12 this tribe has it in spades.

DeletedUser4724

Seeing as nobody of note from the EN servers have posted their legitimate opinion on this world I will post mine. for all current top ten tribes and the other small ones i think are worthy of note.It is also important to realise that within the new victory points the way tribes make the top ten is different so those in the top ten are only they biggest tribes and not the most skilled.Which at this point are behind due to a lack of members it is when nobles come out that it will change massively.

#1 i- a tribe that won en28 under the name of ROK .Several members remain the same with a few new additions.In my eyes this is perhaps one of the few noteable en tribes that are around.Due to the fact they have most of the experienced en players.En28 they won the world due to a lack of competition.Merging with the other tribes on the world.And overwhelming numbers compared to the other tribes.Hopefully with the american tribe this world we may see more action from them as they hopefully face more opposition.No im not hating.I've even played in the tribe on a past world.

#2 Elite (ltt) - American tribe.They seemingly from comments made have fought the american tribe American Made(Deva en30) on the us servers.If their enough to get teja to respect them then im going to be keeping one eye open for sure.other than that not much to say though for a supposedly elite tribe their members are rather high.

#3 Flying Dutchman ( VOC) - It seems to be a variation of the Commonwealth tribe we saw on a past world.Unsure time will tell.

#4 Gold Rush (GR-) - a tribe stating their looking for diplomacy.Destined to fall in a war game.Consists of many noob players who so far have ran their mouth on the forums but have no noteable accomplishments to their names.Possibly a coining tribe if one of their members bragging to start with 10k coins is true.I expect them to fall.

#5 Undertakers ( U T) - Its GLD version 5.9 Tribe is lead by Frankster.Will Not Last

#6 Northmen (*N*) - a tribe of new people i have no idea about them.Their actually rather quiet for a early world top ten.Could survive or die dependent on the next few weeks.

#7 Wolves Reborn Again ( WRA) - The name of the tribe is a throw back to a tribe from en18 know as Fellowship of Wolves.Funny thing is there is only a select few members from that tribe in it.The players in the tribe are average players of no notable accomplishments but they have the experience that they wont die outright.

#8 Spartan Army (S.A) - A tribe that fills their description with quotes and BS .Their not going to last

#9 Anarchy (*A*) - A supposedly veteran tribe yet only two names at most i even bothered to remember over the years.However the names i do recognise are known for playing under different names every few worlds.So its possible the other tribe members could be.will keep an eye open but dont expect much.

#10 Knight of ni (KON) - unkown truth be told.The name could mean its a possible outbranch of the tribe known as Knights of Honour(KOH) will keep an eye out but expectations are low.

Special mentions too two tribes.

#11 Care Bears ( CBA) - The tribe itself is scary.Obviously a premade but its members list makes me worry for their sanity. Be ware of the care bears for they will hug you to death.

#12 Serpents (SER) - now this tribe is one i will be keeping an eye on.Over half the members belong to the en12 tribe Beautiful Destruction Will definetly be keeping a very close eye on them once nobles come into play.If theirs something all you new gen players need to learn its teamwork.And if they play like they did on en12 this tribe has it in spades.

#3 The flying dutchman is not the same tribe that you saw in the past. This tribe is a mix of belgium/Netherland pro players from the NL servers on world 32

DeletedUser4697

The amount of confidence the dutch/belgium players are showing here is really uhm... astonishing :p like there are no pro's in the other tribes..

DeletedUser4696

The amount of confidence the dutch/belgium players are showing here is really uhm... astonishing :p like there are no pro's in the other tribes..
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

what if you know enemy but not yourself?

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

DeletedUser4710

TOP: every tribe that came here to compete and will not noble barbarian village's
FLOP: the UK moderators, dont think this needs any further explanation ( ps. just pretend that they are a tribe)