• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4731

ForGiveNess of FrankenStein
- rank 1, decent name, decent profile(please drop the ''contact leaders'' to many members(118) though might become a target due to being in core, lots of people might get kekt rekt and a messy forum incoming. I love most of the tribe profile but again drop the contact leaders, people now what to do and if they dont they are not worth the time.

ELITE
-rank 2, dunno what is so elite about these people but time will tell, Name could use some improvement but oh well, its just a name, its the players in it that matter, the leadership and the maturity of people to keep it together. another tribe with to many members(114) in core, might get messy. love the profile, no useless text as in ''contact'' tbh if you dont have full roster of a former world winner tribe its not a pre made of such a tribe, still like it, inexperienced people will make a mistake just reading that profile.

Gold Rush-
-rank 3- this seem like a pre made aswell? so many pre mades in EN32? NOICE, decent amount of players not to many not to few its a good number lets hope they hold it together, negative they show full front that they are a TW1 pre made.... this might hurt them due to people have a dislike of all ego TW1 heroes coming and thinking they are something ''special'' my opinion both games to different. I wish them luck though :)

The Flying Dutchman

-rank 4- currently my favourite tribe(due to profile text and certain players <3) decent amount of members, perfect glorius profile text someone give them some crowns for the well written effort. i gotta start writing my application they might be a good end game tribe, perhaps i get a slot being a strong player :)

UNDERTAKERS

-rank 5- sadly i dont believe this tribe will survive, i have nothing against the leadership or players but each world they are in they mess up and die.

PS: NOT A SINGLE LEVEL 30 TRIBE BOUGHT EARLY ON, OH MAAAAAAAAAAH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, GOOD JOB.

did i forget to mention i am in need of a tribe :) my CV is stronk, i made players rage quit already in my area, 100k resources plundered day 2. please consider me senpai's

DeletedUser1431

hehe, wasn't refering to you, but true no shame in quitting :p unless you talk about your op doing skills for 2 weeks and then just quit.

haha my bad! I sign a few messages with "T," so just saw that and assumed you were talking to me. That op-planning does seem shameful.. but nobody would do that, would they? ;-]

DeletedUser4709

did i forget to mention i am in need of a tribe :) my CV is stronk, i made players rage quit already in my area, 100k resources plundered day 2. please consider me senpai's
Shameless self promotion :p

I think we should explain that that specific reverence to ''souls'' is meant in the most positive way possible :p just to be save :p we mean the more the merrier ;)
Shhh Dunglish is more fun to write.

DeletedUser4731

got bored-.- so was thinking of another analysis :D
sad we got no tw2tools for map-.-
but still lets do our best!

ForGiveNess of FrankenStein
rank 1, 132/160 members, Tribe level 13, 6k off and 5k deff bashpoints, Average points: 861, 10 players in top 40. Cool profile :)
-bit to many members might draw a lot attention towards themselves if they dont have good diplomacy. I like the off and deff bashpoints especially this early on with so many players still at attack protection. still with so many deff bashpoints it might annoy a pretty few tribes for losing troops farming. we will see in coming weeks how things will turn out for them but i believe they should be able to survive for a while against several tribes.

ELITE
rank 2, 119/120 members, Tribe level 15, 10k off, 2k deff bashpoints, Average points: 858, 7 players in top 40, decent profile give it a 9/10
- so i got contacted by a few players in this tribe and we started out a conversation, im not gonna go into details due to im not the spy kind of crap player, but i change my mind, this is a cool tribe, they seem to have a fun time together with good leadership, i still think they could drop a few players but their off bashpoints show they farm a lot, sadly we dont have tw2 tools so cant say anything about position except they are core tribe.

Gold Rush-
rank 3, 58/65, tribe lvel 7, 1k off 361 deff bashpoints, Average points: 767, no players in top 40, nice piece of history
- bit worried about this tribe, they dont really have anythig special going, im told its a decent bunch of players but if they dont show progress soon they gonna be in a bit of a squishy time when attack protection ends. I could possible see them merging with another to make some sort of superweapon :p

The Flying Dutchman
rank 4, 50/50, tribe level 16: 2k off 32 deff bashpoints, average points: 1k, 10 players in top 40, i love this piece of art, this tribe profile is good :D
- well it's a pre made, anyone can see that. this tribe is special in many ways, the average points, the tribe level, the decent amount of players, it's the type of tribe that should attract attention of other pre made semi/hardcore players. they also got nice active leadership not afraid to have a chat :)

DeletedUser4733

well, i think Frankenstein tribe owns the northen sector, elite holds the south east and Flying dutchmen holds the south west. but every tribe has players in the other sectors, time will tell us how the different sectors go but i think frankenstein might become a target for elite and flying dutchmen soon, they are spread out more, unless they have really good organization i do not see the tribe lasting another month. but again, i might be totally wrong. tw2 tools matters a lot :) .

DeletedUser4731

well, i think Frankenstein tribe owns the northen sector, elite holds the south east and Flying dutchmen holds the south west. but every tribe has players in the other sectors, time will tell us how the different sectors go but i think frankenstein might become a target for elite and flying dutchmen soon, they are spread out more, unless they have really good organization i do not see the tribe lasting another month. but again, i might be totally wrong. tw2 tools matters a lot :) .

well i got a elite and a dutchman in my province :D

DeletedUser4731

just noticed, the best/worst players thread is missing.

Ya, where did it go ?! and no warning about it either???? mods hallo hallo, stop delete our threads! I have read each and single post of that thread, not a SINGLE time did anyone break a rule by saying something bad towards another player. And i think that saying the truth about yourself is not against the rules if it is then poof. Also normally a thread is not just deleted its first locked with a moderator commenting why, outright deleting it is kinda sad.

DeletedUser1431

Ya, where did it go ?! and no warning about it either???? mods hallo hallo, stop delete our threads! I have read each and single post of that thread, not a SINGLE time did anyone break a rule by saying something bad towards another player. And i think that saying the truth about yourself is not against the rules if it is then poof. Also normally a thread is not just deleted its first locked with a moderator commenting why, outright deleting it is kinda sad.

its bollocks i tell you

DeletedUser4720

A few days ago, I had the same thread, but it was deleted as well. Why? Because it's not allowed to talk bad about an individual player (on the forum at least not :) ). That's why the thread of best/worst tribes still exists, because a tribe isn't an individual...

DeletedUser4731

A few days ago, I had the same thread, but it was deleted as well. Why? Because it's not allowed to talk bad about an individual player (on the forum at least not :) ). That's why the thread of best/worst tribes still exists, because a tribe isn't an individual...

well... i understand that...but we are not talking bad about another player... just ourself :D

mom always say its good to open your heart towards someone else, like if you got a drink or drug problem xD.

and if it's not allowed still to do that, there should be a comment from a mod before locked thread. No offence to any mod that did it, but if you go to a basic course at university the teacher is gonna comment how important it is to communicate with your fellow users. perhaps its a bit more relax here but in other games its important to always communicate what you do. what is legal and what is not.

DeletedUser4720

Don't blame me haha If it was my choice, the topic would still be online :) I'm just the messenger... But yeah, a warning first would be appropriate

DeletedUser4721

things are done differently here :p we've all noticed it in some latest actions , might be cultural or something :p or just ignorance who knows:p just be sure to say love you all at the end and all should be mighty good^^