• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4721

don't go poking the bear :p they have shown to be quite interested in us, but yeah unless strategically don't noble those barbs leave them alone and don't spike em.

on that note... what's the thought about the use of sabotage? i've noticed that our server do not align at all, but my hope is that with this matter it actually does.

also Tauri.. don't talk so negative about your teammates, talk about loving them a wanting them. don't want to get banned do we ;)

DeletedUser4710

don't go poking the bear :p they have shown to be quite interested in us, but yeah unless strategically don't noble those barbs leave them alone and don't spike em.

on that note... what's the thought about the use of sabotage? i've noticed that our server do not align at all, but my hope is that with this matter it actually does.

also Tauri.. don't talk so negative about your teammates, talk about loving them a wanting them. don't want to get banned do we ;)
banning on this server is like a oprah winfrey giveaway show, everyone seems to get one :D

DeletedUser4721

I haven't yet so make sure not to drag me with you :rolleyes: had one enough on our server lol

DeletedUser4711

I like the list but it says 8 out of 11 tribes are not to lasting.. so we will end up in a 3 way fight in a few weeks?

DeletedUser4709

I like the list but it says 8 out of 11 tribes are not to lasting.. so we will end up in a 3 way fight in a few weeks?
Maybe he has a magical sphere where he can see the future? You dont know.. you dont know...

DeletedUser4721

that's just experience talking ;) I sometimes kan also determine an entire world only 1 day in just by looking what guild are forming or which players play on it. ^^

DeletedUser4697

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Yes, but do we know our enemy? :O

DeletedUser4699

No affence to al other tribes but we even overwelm this forum ;)

DeletedUser4605

Well Mr T, do you think people quit the game in the middle like you ? that would be shameful!!

DeletedUser4721

Falso. 50% of RES is on this forum. We dominate statistically, and I flummerypost more than most.

and that with a whooping 34 messages in almost three whole years :p lol you wouldn't survive our server for more then 10 minutes :p

no offense of course,

make love not war ect. ect.

DeletedUser1431

Well Mr T, do you think people quit the game in the middle like you ? that would be shameful!!

Nothing shameful about it in my eyes. Play to win & have fun and if either of those conditions aren't achievable then start anew. I don't particularly have fun when endgame turns into three tribes merging, and otherwise farming for the coins to noble enough to trigger Realm Domination.

and that with a whooping 34 messages in almost three whole years :p lol you wouldn't survive our server for more then 10 minutes :p

Hah try me! I'm chattier than I appear.

DeletedUser4605

Nothing shameful about it in my eyes. Play to win & have fun and if either of those conditions aren't achievable then start anew. I don't particularly have fun when endgame turns into three tribes merging, and otherwise farming for the coins to noble enough to trigger Realm Domination.
hehe, wasn't refering to you, but true no shame in quitting :p unless you talk about your op doing skills for 2 weeks and then just quit.

DeletedUser1914

Iv'e played on the en servers since world 9.In every single world other than urqhart castle.It ends up being a 3 way fight after the first month-2/3 months.

DeletedUser4721

As we say in the netherlands, the more souls, the more fun.

I think we should explain that that specific reverence to ''souls'' is meant in the most positive way possible :p just to be save :p we mean the more the merrier ;)