• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

what merge ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4311
  • Start date
1. Tribe size limited to 100 members.
2. No merges. No active members can be kicked for any reason except for ban (mod controlled). They may leave on their own. Active members can't be internaled, as much as some of use want to.
3. Members, only allowed to spend 200 crowns per day per member. Forces farming and donating rss.
4. Inactive's---Regardless, if they have a coop or not. Must sign in to their account using their personal login and password every 35 days. If they don't they are automatically kicked from tribe and their vills turn barb (mod controlled).
5. Coops limited to 30 days. After 30 days, it must be renewed. (mod controlled).

This does three things. No mega tribe merges. No Big Money players paying for lvl 63 tribe within two weeks of a world opening. Inactive's that have given there coop to a player controlling 9 coop accounts, for month or years.

DeletedUser2979

I agree with most of that except kicking actives and internalling actives - if I as a leader find a tribe member is spying on us for another tribe he wil be kicked and/or internally nobled

I think double accounts need to be added here too, plus taking a look at changing the ranking system to include number of villages (not just points) and bash points with a coefficient for each to encourage activity and fighting

DeletedUser1594

1. Tribe size limited to 100 members.
2. No merges. No active members can be kicked for any reason except for ban (mod controlled). They may leave on their own. Active members can't be internaled, as much as some of use want to.
3. Members, only allowed to spend 200 crowns per day per member. Forces farming and donating rss.
4. Inactive's---Regardless, if they have a coop or not. Must sign in to their account using their personal login and password every 35 days. If they don't they are automatically kicked from tribe and their vills turn barb (mod controlled).
5. Coops limited to 30 days. After 30 days, it must be renewed. (mod controlled).

This does three things. No mega tribe merges. No Big Money players paying for lvl 63 tribe within two weeks of a world opening. Inactive's that have given there coop to a player controlling 9 coop accounts, for month or years.

1. has been suggested a million times
2. makes no sense, oxygen thieves need to be kicked, and if they are "active" that would be a problem with the rule. still wouldn't stop merges, if players from tribe b all leave their tribe and join tribe a, that is still a problem
3. never going to happen, why would inno limit the amount of money they can take in
4. would agree with this one, 35 days is too long imo, but agree to the spirit of the rule
5. has been suggested a million times

DeletedUser2866

1. has been suggested a million times
2. makes no sense, oxygen thieves need to be kicked, and if they are "active" that would be a problem with the rule. still wouldn't stop merges, if players from tribe b all leave their tribe and join tribe a, that is still a problem
3. never going to happen, why would inno limit the amount of money they can take in
4. would agree with this one, 35 days is too long imo, but agree to the spirit of the rule
5. has been suggested a million times

These would be my suggestions
a)I would leave tribe limit to 200
b)Any merge that brings the main tribe over 50% would see that tribe punished by the tribe being disbanded.
c)They could if they wished restart another tribe but it would be from scratch.
d)Once a tribe reaches 50% they lose the ability to recruit even if they do not have 200 members or if some members go inactive or quit.
e)The main account holder should have to log in at least once a month for the account to remain open and for co-ops to be able to operate it. f)Also the co-ops should have to be re selected every 12 weeks.
g)The required village number should be raised to either 85 % of the total number of village belonging to the top 10 tribes or 70% of the total villages in the world. (after all it is a world domination game)

DeletedUser2847

These would be my suggestions
a)I would leave tribe limit to 200
b)Any merge that brings the main tribe over 50% would see that tribe punished by the tribe being disbanded.
c)They could if they wished restart another tribe but it would be from scratch.
d)Once a tribe reaches 50% they lose the ability to recruit even if they do not have 200 members or if some members go inactive or quit.
e)The main account holder should have to log in at least once a month for the account to remain open and for co-ops to be able to operate it. f)Also the co-ops should have to be re selected every 12 weeks.
g)The required village number should be raised to either 85 % of the total number of village belonging to the top 10 tribes or 70% of the total villages in the world. (after all it is a world domination game)
Yes it is a domination game. Only problem is that 80% of top 10 villas is inactive so you gain total control and domination of the realm way before 80% its actually just a boring pain to play after 60% thats the main reason why tribe merges in end game. They want to end the pain.

Since there are probably only 150 to 200 active player on the realm. Is there any way for the mods or INNO to see inactive members (RED, inactive over 7 days). If they can, can those players vills be kicked from all tribes and turned to barbs. Let the remaining active players fight it out?

DeletedUser4319

It would better not stay open with these results:

Should world remain open or closed?
This poll will close on Jan 8, 2017 at 2:17 PM.

1. Open
    15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. *
    Close
    35 vote(s)
    70.0%

DeletedUser2927

So now after all this messing around they are going unpunished , which means there is nothing stopping the doing it again. What a farce , wha a shambles and what a pressing of the self destruct button for the game.

DeletedUser4307

Only ex-ROK were worthy opponents and glad they decided to join us.

DeletedUser3726

You do not seems to have read the 5 pages of this post...

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4271

this entire thread did my head in.Your all arguing about endgame and merging to win.I have finished 3 worlds and played countless others.In some merging was legitimetly needed to end the world(en12 where B D was fighting inactives...legitimetaly inactives only 2-3 were active in the enemy tribe and they wanted to end it so they joined and we won.) in others such as en18 it was a load of BS hugging and yeh not going into that mess.
Every world has a moderator overlooking it.When worlds get to this stage(real endgame) they need to decided or hold a vote for the world you will never get a set rule or guideline on the topic of merging at end game as every world is different.

As to the impersonation....you dont do that.Simple and if it had happened on tw1 he would be IP banned for YEARS.i see no reason for it to change here.

DeletedUser2670

This topic shouldnt be an issue if Innogames just could listen to the community. Its been requested for ages to get the number of members of a tribe lowered. And not only here on EN server. And yet, nothing happenes.

DeletedUser4271

This topic shouldnt be an issue if Innogames just could listen to the community. Its been requested for ages to get the number of members of a tribe lowered. And not only here on EN server. And yet, nothing happenes.
all because they want to be "unique" and different from tw1

DeletedUser2927

Only ex-ROK were worthy opponents and glad they decided to join us.
how would you know what a worthy opponent is on this realm when you clearly never had any intention of actually playing the game?

DeletedUser4307

how would you know what a worthy opponent is on this realm when you clearly never had any intention of actually playing the game?
You have decent stats but you chose the wrong side.We own the 74% should we play for 100%?.The real obstacle for ORG was the forementioned ROK tribe.

DeletedUser2927

To Coolnite: what an abject surrender . Tribes will now be able to merge unrestricted on top of your climbdown to Org . You listened!?? To what??? Certainly not anything sensible . Inno should not thank you for this because there is now no point spending money as tribes will go from world to world merging to win . No need for the people on the right side of this to spend , no point anyone else bothering. In fact no point playing any new worlds , which after this announcement I will not do. Mark my words this is the beginning of the end for this game as new players in particular will have lost before they start.