• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

what merge ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4311
  • Start date

DeletedUser430

Thank you Coolnite7 for replying.
As for me that answers the question about the confusion over the 70% mark. We were using TW2 tools as aguide but as you have said it is not completely accurate.
Is there any way that the formula you use for the % can be introduced to the game so that tribes can see exactly what % they are to avoid this confusion again.
Also as a suggestion maybe reduce the % were tribe domination starts to 50% and increase to 85% to win. I think these along with the exact % that each tribe is at would put an end to this happening again and bring back the war strategy that has been missing for a while.
If you are using this TW2 Tools was is a great site however inaccurate then yes that may have been an issue here.

Also I like your suggestion and will look further into this 50% as suppose to the other. Now that being said world is/will continue so issue solved? To compensate both sides (as now I'm sure I will get it from the other half :() will let domination go to 90% to be fair?

DeletedUser2866

If you are using this TW2 Tools was is a great site however inaccurate then yes that may have been an issue here.

Also I like your suggestion and will look further into this 50% as suppose to the other. Now that being said world is/will continue so issue solved? To compensate both sides (as now I'm sure I will get it from the other half :() will let domination go to 90% to be fair?
Thanks

DeletedUser4311

Thank you for your prompt reply and thank you for clarifying this issue for us , we are happy to continue on this world and keep taking red villages :)

DeletedUser1873

It was Devil1991 who claimed to be a mod, here's the charming message he sent the whole tribe:-

devil1991 - Dec 17, 2016 9:28:08 AM

First of all,hello everybody,there are some players in your tribe that have played with me few worlds and won them and there are few of you that have played and lost with me as well,my name is Devil 1991,i am one the most senior players in this game but i am also game moderator for INNO and i moderate worlds on East Europe servers as by rules we can not do nothing on world we play on,two things i need to tell you only,your tribe has broken the rules here and now you have been penalized for it,no tribe is allowed to merge any other tribe with a single purpose just to get to 70% of villages and to start tribe domination,you have done just this when you have merged MRK tribe with you,that is not allowed and i have reported brake of rules to this world moderator COOLNITE7,he passed a world for others to see what is going on and they have noticed your way of trying to get to 70% of villages by merging other tribes,that is breaking the rules and now your tribe has lost the right to close this world,this world will stay open even when you get to 805,85%,90% of villages here,it does not matter,your right to close the world with 80% of villages is gone,only other way of this world to close is for another tribe to reach 80% of villages,if that does not happen in next months or year or who knows how long,this world will be closed and there will be no winners declared,it has now been posted in forums as well that this world is staying open by COOLNITE7,you can all see,your leaders knew about this weeks ago after merging MRK,but never mind,it is done now and official,for breaking the rules your right to close this world has been removed,i know few of you have put so much time in this world and it will be hard to take this but we can not just punish leaders of the tribe,it has to be whole tribe,SECOND THING i need to remind you about coop rules,your top 20 players are all now under coop investigation to see if any wrong doing has been done,if there is you will be banned from this world,you are not allowed to send coop troops to support other players or yourself and you are not allowed to send their troops to attack,mods are watching this now as it seems there are players in your tribe playing multi coop accounts,if they are,they will all get banned,you can comment anything you want here or in private but i will remind all of you about use of abusive and offensive language is not allowed and will not be tolerated,any of you do use it here i will make sure you get ban for it,rules are rules,thank you all and lets get back to fighting now,wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Sincerely,

Devil 1991

DeletedUser2866

It was Devil1991 who claimed to be a mod, here's the charming message he sent the whole tribe:-

First of all,hello everybody,there are some players in your tribe that have played with me few worlds and won them and there are few of you that have played and lost with me as well,my name is Devil 1991,i am one the most senior players in this game but i am also game moderator for INNO and i moderate worlds on East Europe servers as by rules we can not do nothing on world we play on,two things i need to tell you only,your tribe has broken the rules here and now you have been penalized for it,no tribe is allowed to merge any other tribe with a single purpose just to get to 70% of villages and to start tribe domination,you have done just this when you have merged MRK tribe with you,that is not allowed and i have reported brake of rules to this world moderator COOLNITE7,he passed a world for others to see what is going on and they have noticed your way of trying to get to 70% of villages by merging other tribes,that is breaking the rules and now your tribe has lost the right to close this world,this world will stay open even when you get to 805,85%,90% of villages here,it does not matter,your right to close the world with 80% of villages is gone,only other way of this world to close is for another tribe to reach 80% of villages,if that does not happen in next months or year or who knows how long,this world will be closed and there will be no winners declared,it has now been posted in forums as well that this world is staying open by COOLNITE7,you can all see,your leaders knew about this weeks ago after merging MRK,but never mind,it is done now and official,for breaking the rules your right to close this world has been removed,i know few of you have put so much time in this world and it will be hard to take this but we can not just punish leaders of the tribe,it has to be whole tribe,SECOND THING i need to remind you about coop rules,your top 20 players are all now under coop investigation to see if any wrong doing has been done,if there is you will be banned from this world,you are not allowed to send coop troops to support other players or yourself and you are not allowed to send their troops to attack,mods are watching this now as it seems there are players in your tribe playing multi coop accounts,if they are,they will all get banned,you can comment anything you want here or in private but i will remind all of you about use of abusive and offensive language is not allowed and will not be tolerated,any of you do use it here i will make sure you get ban for it,rules are rules,thank you all and lets get back to fighting now,wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Sincerely,

Devil 1991
I knew I read it somewhere but could not remember where, thanks

Nope, just changed the rules again. 70% has voted to close world as it stand. So the forum thread to close world was bogus. Way to go. I guess big money does talk. My opinion only. Opinions can't get banned.

DeletedUser4307

Sincerely,

Devil 1991
I knew I read it somewhere but could not remember where, thanks
He send that via in-game mail to the whole ORG tribe.According to rules he should be banned.

DeletedUser4307

And somehow i can't report the message,titled "YOU BROKE THE RULES" made by devil1991,to the admin.

en.tribalwars2.com says: The message hasn't been reported.Because its not implemented yet.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4307

Nope, just changed the rules again. 70% has voted to close world as it stand. So the forum thread to close world was bogus. Way to go. I guess big money does talk. My opinion only. Opinions can't get banned.
You desperately need the 200 crowns so to liquify them (if that was possible) and "Fuel Your Day" at Starbucks? :D

DeletedUser3016

You would need to take a screenshot of the mail in question and message it to the support team. This is a clear breach of the rules, and there is no 'grey area' here. If he is not a mod on another server, then he will be punished for it.
The report mails option is not working, and hasn't been implemented just yet, so it's a case of a screenshot, and a screenshot only (or it would have been in my day of modding here).

He send that via in-game mail to the whole ORG tribe.According to rules he should be banned.

Why should he be banned. He was stating an opinion. Opinion's can't be banned. Don't like the opinion, there is a little red box at the bottom "Leave Message", real simple. Playing on mobile, reals simple also. Find a PC, million of them around, better yet go buy one. As for mass mail, happens all the time. If everyone that has massed mailed were banned then half the players playing would get banned.

As for him saying he was a MOD on a East Europe site. lol lies are told here everyday. Do you really think my name is Dagda Mor. Think again, or is it. My current age 61. Really, nope I just lied. My real name is Jo Blo Smith. Nope, I just lied again. I never put real personal info in my profile or messages. Its all made up. Did I lie, Guilty!!!!!!! Should I be banned? One world I'm female and 12yrs old. Another world I'm a OB/GYN. I said I live in the US, I've said I live in Germany, UK, every state in the US. Lied again. Should I be banned. Devil has told me he lives in Norway and a male and claims he is handsome. Is this the truth or a lie. Does it really matter in the end . NOPE

Guess what I just massed mail (more than once) to everyone in the forum across multiple worlds. And lied, lied, lied. lol Am I to be banned now.

#1 What staff member did he impersonate. Coolnite or any of the other named mods. Nope
#2 Staff members are paid employee's of INNO. Mods are volunteer's, not staff.
#3 I consider all mods that I have message talks with acquaintances (same as other players), have never met them but i am acquainted with them. Should I be banned?

Try again