• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We went to war, your tribe failed. More than that, you failed, as a player and a leader.
Here's a little secret for you, I have failed as a leader on no less than 4 worlds on TW, and each time I failed it was due to a mistake that I add to a list of mistakes that I vow never to repeat. The Kings of Bastille is the culmination of my mistakes, what I learned from them and the absolutely stellar players that joined me in my vision. I have still made mistakes this world, but my tribe and tribemates have pulled me through. It is such a disappointment that one, once considered a friend, has been leaking information to the enemy.
Your failure was your belief that you could combat mass recruitment with mass recruitment, all that does is propagate an atmosphere of a tribe lacking battle experience, as players strangle each other as they try to grow.
And what you absolutely should not have done was try to sweet talk/strongarm me to get Kings to do your bidding whilst messaging everyone around me using my name to scare them into joining your tribe(s). If you are going to engage in poor and dishonest diplomacy, you sure as hell want to be able to deal with your scheme backfiring.
Lastly, being unable to admit your mistakes is your final mistake as one who would call himself a leader. It dooms you to repeating them, it is evident however that you are unable to move on, as apparently are a couple of others who have held a hatred of me for over a year without knowing my name. Rest assured that when this world is done, I shall have no troubles moving on, in whatever the outcome.

I'd like to know where the censors are when words like "hell" in this post and "pissed" in vienna's are left to slide by, but when I made a post long ago, with the abbreviation of "s.o.b" it was removed.

That aside, every now and then Yato, you run into someone who wont back down. -- You would figure by now that you would have learned that I don't back down and that the more you do to me, instead of discouraging me, makes my resolve even stronger.

There are suspicions, by more than just me, that you are using multiple accounts, of long-gone players as your personal pool for sabotage-spies and attacks. To me, it's against the rules ... Let me state that again for those who don't grasp what I have written. - To restate: that in my personal opinion, you are doing things that are either against the rules, or should be.

Even that aside, your play is not a "normal" gamer's play. Your ego is not a "normal" person's ego. I'm not sure what is wrong with you, but there is something severely wrong with you.

What Kings needs to do is realize this. Drop out of your tribe. Reform their own tribe. Leave you out. Call a cease-fire to everyone left in this world, and go on to win the game, while attacking only you.

You do not deserve to be part of winning this game at all. It would only serve to make your mental illness worst. -- Kings don't understand this. They still think that this is about winning a "game."

4 other worlds Yato? Launching sabotage spies at me round the clock, and likely launching them from 2 accounts. - I've heard that you play about 5 or 6 accounts conservatively and upwards of 11 accounts at your ready. The launch times are all over the clock. You must sit there at the computer hour after hour.. for several hours, doing nothing else but launching spies at me... Using both yours and LadyDennise's accounts.

Are you also Daveb57 and kisk1?

--- anyhow, enjoy the new YouTube video I'm making about all of this.

DeletedUser2503

In the beginning of the game, what kind of detailed attacks would you have liked me to teach? Back then, it was all I could do to stop people from arguing over who's going to take what barb and where, when some people didn't want too many barbs taken and others wanted to scoop up every barb.

So just say no barb taking, or at least lay down rules. People don't follow them, then deal with them. I don't recall any rules.

The structure of play was different in the beginning, than in the middle or end. As you know, I did a voice server and spoke to people verbally. We would have regular meetings. I would idle in it for 18 hours a day. And you you are saying I didn't do enough?

I'm not saying you didn't do enough. I remember speaking to you clearly. You taught me main features of the game, and how to do things, and I'm grateful. I didn't know how to run the tavern. Thanks for telling me. Perhaps you did too much... I don't know, but for 18 hours?

The chapel/Flash may or may not be looked at as a "strategy" - However, in the near 300 people in the 2 tribes of Shield, when asked, no one knew about using the chapel to attack. Moreover, please don't make me explain this all over again, as it is already written elsewhere in this forum, but I will give you the highlights: 300 people, no one knew (or at least expressed knowledge of it when asked); It is, in my opinion and others who were in these regular voice meetings, a huge flaw in the game, and we discussed whether we wanted to waste our lives on a flawed game - the consensus was to not continue playing if this was the case with the chapel; --- No where in the rules, does it show that the chapel can be used this way... No one prepared for it. On the contrary, before the Wiki was edited after this "incontinent," it stated very clearly in the Wiki that the Chapel can only be built once. ; No one wanted to play after learning about the Chapel Attack / Flash / etc. - It had nothing to do with Kings, other than they are the ones that used it and brought it to our attention.

You don't need to. Yes, the chapel can only be built once, but it's common sense that if your 1st village is taken over (as mine was in Acacia when I was fighting Sestare Invicta), I was able to build a chapel in Alleble and survive.

"I have come to understand ... " well, sure you have. So have I. When it is explained as a "strategy" - as it SHOULD HAVE BEEN in the rules of the game, it's easy to understand. Hindsight is 20/20.

So be ticked off at the people creating the Wikia. Not Yato. Be mad at the members of Kings who attacked you. Not Yato. Can you blame him for seeing an opportunity to advance his tribe? We're all in to win, so can you really blame him? Also, the reason we (I speak for myself, daveb, Lostris, subpg, Dilly, and reet) left Shield was because EVERYONE fell silent. Can you blame us?

"Teamwork" - I set up "Captains" / "Lieutenants" of areas. I set up the forums. I set up outside forums. I set up a voice server., where anyone could come and verbally talk to me at anytime -and I encouraged them to do so. - Don't tell me that I didn't teach anyone anything. - If anything, people did not want to learn. They didn't know that there were completely obsessed individuals who use several people's accounts to play, and who spend nearly 24 hours a day doing nothing else in life but to play this game or post in it's forums. -- They thought it was a "casual" game, when I knew how serious some people take it. I was trying to save these "casual" players from those who took it much more seriously - And I was also trying to set up an opposition to AoW/GoW who had something like 5 total tribes, with something like 1000 players. I saw them as a major threat who needed a response of similar nature .. i.e. a MRA / MRT. Kings was also invited into the MRA/MRT but Yato wanted to be top dog, and betrayed a cease-fire by using the Chapel Attack / Flash. People quit; Yato scooped up the remainder (recruited) and continued on. ---- So, in other words, I "mass recruited" in response to AoW/GoW's mass recruiting, as an opposition to them. And then later Yato mass-recruited the rest. (he's no longer a 10 man team of players he started with, or hasn't anyone noticed)

I've noticed. However, we don't have 2 tribes like S-N and S-E.

As far as me being mad at Yato - I had and have right to be. - You, and the rest of Kings have NO IDEA who you are dealing with when it comes to Yato. His "obsession" with the game knows no limits. According to the 1400-ish sabotage spies he has sent my way over the last 6 days.. Using not only his account, but very likely LadyDennise's - and constant round-the-clock attack, not to mention the over 1500 forum posts in this forum. -- Has anyone given a thought to how much time he must spend on this game to run more than one account, launch round the clock attacks from several accounts, make 1500 forum posts, etc? -- Is there some hidden Million dollar prize for spending 2 years of your life doing nothing but this game that I don't know about?

Obsession??? Obsession??? He just wants this world to be over and done with, like the rest of us. However, we refuse to accept the easy way out and absorb TW. or HNE. He was a forum moderator... There's a logical explanation for the 1500 posts.

You all need to rethink the stability of your "leader." And while you are at it, reconsider what kind of integrity both him and others in Kings must have to "account sit" - or, it may be more accurate to say, "Multi-account" - several long-gone players accounts. - Are you winning? Or are you "manipulating the system?" (as a euphemism for a word that starts with "C")

Am I winning?? I'm sitting at just less than 1.5 million points, and poised for more. No coplayers, as I have exams coming up. Nor do I have anyone watch my account, as I'm able to spend adequate time studying for my chem test and playing TW2. So honestly, I don't know how you spent 18 hours in TeamSpeak. Am I winning? Yes, I believe I am.

If Yato taught anyone anything, the biggest thing he has taught is lack of integrity.
Yato taught me how to be a good tribemate. I support those who ask for help, I aid in coordinated attacks when there's a need or someone asks me, and I care for my tribemates. S-N and S-E had none of this empathy and brotherhood that Kings has. Even with a large amount of players, we still care for each other as if we were a tribe of 10.

DeletedUser2616

With the 1500+ forum posts, you do realise that Yato used to be a game/forum moderator right? So he would've been replying to a lot of bugs/suggestions threads made by other players.
Plus he wrote up threads where he tested the game mechanics out so that people could better understand the game. if any of those 300 in your MRT project had at least bothered to be slightly active on the external they would've known about the chapel.

DeletedUser

Obsession??? Obsession??? He just wants this world to be over and done with, like the rest of us. However, we refuse to accept the easy way out and absorb TW. or HNE. He was a forum moderator... There's a logical explanation for the 1500 posts.

You say it, but you don't think about it. He was a forum moderator. Why? ... Also, in the last 6 days, he has launched somewhere around 1500 to 1600 (if he is LadyD) sabotage-spy attacks at me. So many, I don't even want to bother to count them all. - Ask yourself this, what does it take for 1 person to sit at his computer and click "send spies" over 200 times a day. Going from city to city to do it.

He has stated he has played 4 other worlds. How long did all that last? How long has this world lasted so far?

It's rumored that he is playing multiple accounts of anywhere between 5 and 11. I personally think he's playing at least 3 against me now, but I don't know.

Forum mod. 5 worlds. 200 sab-spies a day for 6 days. Around 170 attacks incoming for me today, and likely close to 1000 or more over the last 2 or 3 weeks. (If indeed he is playing LadyD and Daveb and Kisk**)

The launch times of the sab-spies were spread all over the clock. Nearly 24 hours a day.

What kind of person sits at his computer 24 hours a day, for .. however long it took to play 5 worlds? 10 years? And, when that isn't enough, he picks up Forum Mod, and proceeds to write 1500 posts - for this world alone.

----

People, please. Think.

Something is wrong here. I don't know what it is, I can only guess - Is he a shut-in? Can he not move out of his house? Has he lost his mind? Is he working at some establishment, having people play his account for him round the clock? -- I don't know.

If he is who he tryies to present himself to be, then about the only thing I can think of, is that he is severely mental. How else can you explain a life live in a game like this, for that long, for that many years, with basically no room mathematically possible for anything else.

For me, it appears he's lost himself in a game. If he wins, and if you all let that happen, his ego will, large enough as it is, will never make it back to earth, in my opinion.

Am I winning?? I'm sitting at just less than 1.5 million points, and poised for more. No coplayers, as I have exams coming up. Nor do I have anyone watch my account, as I'm able to spend adequate time studying for my chem test and playing TW2. So honestly, I don't know how you spent 18 hours in TeamSpeak. Am I winning? Yes, I believe I am.

vienna .. please.. Your chart tells it all. Your attacks/defense ... You hardly play, just as you said. You hardly get attacked or attack. .. If you do that when you have 1500 sabo-spies and 1000's of attacks coming at you, you would be taken out of this game long ago. ... You have it easy, be glad, but please don't try to say that you have all this time because that's how the game works for everyone. It doesn't. Try getting attacked 24 hours a day for a few months straight and see how much time you can "walk away" from the game.

===================

As for your last comment in that post.

Basically what Yato did was to kill off all the lowly players who he despises who he thinks are beneath him and don't deserve to play the game. Then whomever had a decent amount of cities, he recruited. I tried to keep everyone alive, and teach them the game. --- If you don't believe me on this about Yato, go look at his other posts, remember there are 1500+ of them. Find the ones where he complains about "MRA's / MRTs" and try to absorb what he is saying.

I kicked no one out. I tried to keep everyone alive. You are alive today, only because of me in the beginning and the MRA that I formed that surrounded you.

DeletedUser

You talk about obsession but aren't you also obsessed with TW and Yato/Kings..? You're even making a Youtube video about this LOL.

I was determined to get revenge on Yato and a few other players. Over the last week, seeing how obsessed Yato is, I've lost interest in that. I can see he's unstable. I picture him as some sort of shut-in, who's entire life revolves around TW2 --- Apparently for the last 10 years or more, to the exclusion of all else. The proof is can be found of this, if anyone took the time to look for it.

I sit alone in this world. I don't care at all about winning this game, I never did. -- What would I get out of it now, one way or the other, about the outcome of this game? I'm not in it to win it. I have no need for an "icon" next to my name signifying a win. For what? I'm not going to play a game like this again. It's too demanding.

People, Yato has problems, in my opinion. His ego is too much for his mental health. Look for and look at the evidence. I have thousands of reports, but where can I post them? - He spends 24 hours a day on this game - it's his whole life. If he is allowed to participate in winning, his ego will never come back to earth. - I'm not sure what that will do to him. But it's not on me anymore. I have given you a heads up about this. His health and his mental health are on you and all of Kings.

What do you think I'm doing here? Joking? Making this up? Trying to "continue" to "get my revenge." - I got my revenge good enough. But in doing it, I can see that this guy has "lost it." - He's only going to get worst, if he's allowed to win, in my opinion.

People.. Look for yourselves, look at his arrogance in his 1500 posts. Look at his posting times. Look at his launch times.... round the clock play. Figure it out for yourselves, like I did.

The YouTube video is for me to be able to much more easily express a lot of things that cannot be expressed here. And as a warning to others who would were thinking about playing a game like this.

DeletedUser

You know what, Rack? You got me. The rest of Kings quit, I am playing every single account now, because heaven forbid that a member of my tribe be active and aggressive towards your invasion of her province. :rolleyes:

I don't spend nearly as much time as Attilla, or likely you (unless you spend crowns to stop those sabs) you do much better defending them than a regular player.

9 days to dead line. You getting those invites out to your A team? Hope all those forums are set up for a quick integration and immediate coordination. Don't forget to work on those tribe skills either.

Yato, you have lost your marbles. Do you know that? I've tried to ask you what was up with you, but, as I should have expected, I got crazy responses back. Are you an invalid? Do you have like 10 people playing your account in your "household?" -- I don't know. But something is not right with how much you are obsessed with this game, and how much time you spend on it. OCD? .. Not sure, but something like that.

Anyhow, if you don't know, you should. Yato, you should go and get some help from a professional. Good luck.

DeletedUser800

Just had to drop in and thank RackAttack for the laughs.

I think after you play the game a little longer, you'll realize it doesn't really take as much time and effort as you seem to think. TW2 is a snooze compared to the original.

i hope that the devs reset the co-op that way we all lose control of dead accounts,
hopefully this will put a stop to all the name calling and bitching
ive put a ticket in with this request however im sure i'll get a negative response from the support team
this would make this world fair again id say and stop all these bad vibes

DeletedUser2300

Rack...you probably forgot but I was in Shield too. Apart from one player, despite all my efforts, I could not get the players around me to play as a team. You put a ton of effort into it, but there was no support structure. I think your frustration came through in the walls of text you posted to the tribe then and still do now as you have shifted your rage towards Yato. Time to let it go....but I know you can't.

Vinster...I have called for them to scrap the co-op feature before on all worlds. Worst thing they ever did. I see no reason for it to continue.

DeletedUser2616

There needs to be a middle ground between to co-op we have now and the account sitting from tw1. the account sitting sucks for someone like me who can be busy at random days of the week at random intervals. Since the sitting option had a limit to how often you could set someone, and that you had to remove them to log back, in it was difficult to manage.
But the co-op system is so broken as it is now

DeletedUser486

You say it, but you don't think about it. He was a forum moderator. Why? ... Also, in the last 6 days, he has launched somewhere around 1500 to 1600 (if he is LadyD) sabotage-spy attacks at me. So many, I don't even want to bother to count them all. - Ask yourself this, what does it take for 1 person to sit at his computer and click "send spies" over 200 times a day. Going from city to city to do it.
An episode of family guy and then click, click, click, shift+left, really all it takes.

He has stated he has played 4 other worlds. How long did all that last? How long has this world lasted so far?
--Hmmmm well the first time I led, on my first ever foray into TW was probably only a couple of months, leading straight into about a year on my next failed leadership.
--That second round was so promising but I was noob and MRT'd so very badly. Had the same atmosphere Kings does now it's just hard to manage 300 very effectively. Lost a lot of sleep before quitting.
--Round 3 didn't last very long at all, I tried setting up a teaching tribe to protect, teach and inspire new players to greatness, unfortunately did not receive the response I had hoped and fizzled out. Definitely a different kind of leading.
--4th round went well, kept a nice 11 man tribe for most of the world before rising slowly to about 22 before picking a fight with the rank 2 tribe and being overwhelmed when my tribe's activity was not what I thought. I literally got catted to dust. (This is also the world I met one of the players who was in your tribe, remember that buddy? Ahhh good times had by all).
--I actually inherited a tribe between 2 and 3, which lasted a couple of months and I learned to snipe.
I played 4 other worlds aside from the ones I was a leader on, most were brief only lasting to early game and the other about a year and a half where I met my wife.

It's rumored that he is playing multiple accounts of anywhere between 5 and 11. I personally think he's playing at least 3 against me now, but I don't know.
It's rumoured that RackAttack has passwords to about 15 small accounts in the North Eastern region that he uses to support his invasions into Kings territory.
See how that works Rack? Unsubstantiated rumours expanding into outright lying.

Forum mod. 5 worlds. 200 sab-spies a day for 6 days. Around 170 attacks incoming for me today, and likely close to 1000 or more over the last 2 or 3 weeks. (If indeed he is playing LadyD and Daveb and Kisk**)
If you are going to list off my accomplishments, at least get it right. I was Senior Mod. That's MISTER Senior Mod to you.

The launch times of the sab-spies were spread all over the clock. Nearly 24 hours a day.
Remember when I said how you exemplify regularly your disconnect with the game. This is another good one, so pay attention because this is something that literally everyone else knows, (you know, like the ability to move Chapel), here it comes:
Landing times =/= Launch times.
BOOM! Mind blown, right?

What kind of person sits at his computer 24 hours a day, for .. however long it took to play 5 worlds? 10 years? And, when that isn't enough, he picks up Forum Mod, and proceeds to write 1500 posts - for this world alone.
Students, I imagine. The rich maybe. Someone who gets paid to play. Man, if I was paid to play you would see so very much more from me than you do right now because between work, family and that strange thing you humans do called slee-yep I actually get much less time than when I led tribes on those previous worlds (remember Rack; land times =/= Launch times... [... and =/= means not the same as]...)

Something is wrong here. I don't know what it is, I can only guess - Is he a shut-in? Can he not move out of his house? Has he lost his mind? Is he working at some establishment, having people play his account for him round the clock? -- I don't know.
Puny mortal, you may disregard my previous claims of a life and a family. In reality I am RoboCop, I have so much processing power I play this and minesweeper simultaneously whilst waiting for the despicable to do their wrong doing. In my off time, I dress up as Judge Dredd because I imagine I have no imagination, being mostly machine now and relying on programming to assist what remains of my mind.

If he is who he tries to present himself to be, then about the only thing I can think of, is that he is severely mental. How else can you explain a life live in a game like this, for that long, for that many years, with basically no room mathematically possible for anything else.

For me, it appears he's lost himself in a game. If he wins, and if you all let that happen, his ego will, large enough as it is, will never make it back to earth, in my opinion.
No, not lost. I don't plan to get lost until 2022, which is the year that Sword Art Online is set, and with VR already steamrolling into the 21st century it won't be long until we get that fully immersive disconnect from life we all crave. And good times shall be had by all.
I plan to ride a dragon.

Basically what Yato did was to kill off all the lowly players who he despises who he thinks are beneath him and don't deserve to play the game. Then whomever had a decent amount of cities, he recruited. I tried to keep everyone alive, and teach them the game. --- If you don't believe me on this about Yato, go look at his other posts, remember there are 1500+ of them. Find the ones where he complains about "MRA's / MRTs" and try to absorb what he is saying.
This is a war game, can't all hug it out and be all smiles at the end. Some win, some lose. Everyone moves on afterwards...almost everyone moves on afterwards.

I kicked no one out. I tried to keep everyone alive. You are alive today, only because of me in the beginning and the MRA that I formed that surrounded you.
That is a very contradictory statement, you can't protect everyone by recruiting them for the sole purpose that they would be a meat shield. (HA! Shield, I get it now!) Anyway, surrounding a player, removing their challenge, yields very little benefit to that player and even less excitement, worse still is the lack of battle experience and coordination that a tribe needs to succeed.
Yato, you have lost your marbles. Do you know that? I've tried to ask you what was up with you, but, as I should have expected, I got crazy responses back. Are you an invalid? Do you have like 10 people playing your account in your "household?" -- I don't know. But something is not right with how much you are obsessed with this game, and how much time you spend on it. OCD? .. Not sure, but something like that.

Anyhow, if you don't know, you should. Yato, you should go and get some help from a professional. Good luck.
The following is your PM of "concern" to me. I could break down everything that is wrong with the current outbursts you have been indulging but that would insult pretty much everyone else on the very many spectrums you fall onto.

What is wrong with you? What kind of problems do you have in life? Look, you may have the rest of Kings fooled, but due to your sabotage spy spree recently, I have finally figured out a few things about you.

What you do, is not, in any sense of the word, "normal."

So, I ask again, what is up with you?
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14879-1419013361-4.gif

DeletedUser2754

A few revenge remarks:
1. When a player starts a quest for revenge, he looses any reason he could possibly have.
2. One thing is revenge in the game with the game tools. A guy has attacked you and you are set yourself on a quest to teach him how to properly play. Another is trolling the external forums with a nonsense reaction... or going beyond the whole realm of the game and actually making a hate video and sharing it on youtube.
3. How can you charge someone of being obsessed when you just did that? If he is, he is with the game. You are obsessed with him!!!

Now on to the game:
(I didn't play this realm, but this is not very different from what happens in other realms and other players leading loosing tribes/coalitions)
4. The leadership sets the tone for what the tribe should be. If they are driven, they will attract driven players. If they are funny they will attract players players with the same humor. If they are reckless and have no standards, anything will go.
5. If a tribe allows barb nobling, barb noblers will start popping in and the good players will get bored with the game. If they don't allow it, the barb noblers will have to leave their comfort zone and try something else or be dismissed.
6. Because the barb noblers don't know how to be aggressive players, it's likely that questions start popping in and a teaching ground is formed. If you try to teach them without a purpose it's likely that they will never learn because they will never test the learnt skills.
7. The way you do things greatly alters the outcome of what you do. For instance, a simple thing like requesting support can have very different outcomes. You go to the support section and type: "HELP! I'm under attack". You can be sure I won't send anything. First thing you need to learn is you don't say help, you give the facts about the incomings. You say what you think the enemy is planning. And most important you say your plan of defense and where you want the troops and how much. And support will flow to your villages.
8. So it's not just that you opened a guide section and that players didn't want to learn. So all blame on them. As leader you must see beyond this. It's the way you do it, it's also giving them the purpose to learn. Setting squads to take active players instead of barbs. Start with easy targets and slowly upgrade the demand. And you'll see that when things are done this way questions will start popping up and players will truly learn. And then they test and learn more... and in the end they will even teach you. That's when you know you've done things right.
9. Saying that players have quit because of the chapel flash technique is trying to hide the real truth. The hard real truth is that they quit because they were loosing. If the tactic was not effective the game would be as "flawed" as it was before and all those players would still be playing. They might be denying the truth to themselves about the real reasons upon quitting but that's the truth: they lost.
10. The fact that no one in your tribe doesn't know a tactic doesn't make it against the rules.
11. The wiki is not where you learn about tactics, never was and never will be. That is just a kick-start, the rest you have to dig in for more info, scoop the externals, ask, learn the mechanics of the game and push yourself to the limit in the real game.
12. All tactics are valid as long as they are within the rules and they go both ways. Your enemy tribe was clever to set up some chapel flash attacks. Instead of claiming to be against the rules, a proper leadership would be learning with what the enemy has done and getting ready for the second round. You can blame ignorance on the first wave, but you can't use that for all eternity.
13. Sabbing is probably the most unbalanced technique of attack in the game. It has no proper defense. It's clearly one sided to the attacker side. But this goes both ways... Just become the attacker. I don't like the way it works but I would never blame it as the reason for loosing.
14. The only true thing that doesn't go both ways is crowning, because it's a way to bend the normal rules. Yet even this is only true up to a certain extent. I'm surprised that this is not aimed by your complaints. This also allows things like church flashing, and you complaint about the one thing that is within the rules and available to all despite the size of their wallet?
15. All communication within your tribe and your diplomatic bonds is about the hatred towards a specific player/tribe. At first it works, everyone joins in and trusts your words. But as time goes by, a few players, the ones with brains, start understanding that the enemy is not as you painted him and all of sudden everything crumbles. Focus on your qualities and your teamwork. What binds the tribe together should come from within, not from external factors that you can't control.
16. Acknowledging your mistakes is the first step to make sure they will not repeat.
17. All tribes use coops. And the conclusion is always the same. When it's your tribe using it, it's ok, because you are just holding your ground. When your enemy uses it it's a breach on the rules. In the end I doubt that anyone can complaint about this. Personally I prefer 2 players behind 1 account making it super-active and I fear a lot more fighting such accounts than 1 player playing 10 or 20 accounts. That only means that you have 10 or 20 semi-active dormant accounts. But most players seem to think the other way.
18. I also know that the longer you hold on to the coops the worse it will be for your tribe. I don't know the specifics on this world but I do know that a tribe that used to have 300 members as you quoted is likely to have a lot more inactive coops than a small tribe of fighting players. I would be really surprised if it went the other way. Also personally I prefer to loose some ground from time to time and drop and dismiss some accounts from the tribe than trying to hold on to everything to the last village. At least this way the tribe knows its own size and knows with what players they can rely and won't be surprised to see red popping in all of a sudden in what used to be a sea of blue.
19. There will always be players who spend more time than yourself and players who spend less. If he chooses to loose all his life in the game or not it's a decision for him to do and only him. And you just said that you used to spend 18 hours a day in the game, the day has 24 hours, how can you complaint about anyone's activity?
20. A tribe leader makes decisions. You can't be a proper tribe leader if you avoid the hard decisions. You can't say with pride that you haven't kicked anyone. That means that your tribe had no standards. Anything would go. A player in the frontline that goes inactive or plays once a week is a liability to everyone else. He has three options: a) he becomes active; b) he finds someone willing to play on his absence; c) he is dismissed. It's as simple as that because if he stays in the tribe on those premises, that means he will be nobled by the enemy easily who will then get a foot on a province shared with other players who were trusting this inactive guy to hold on. If you want the best for the tribe, you have to do what is best for the tribe.
21. And because all of sudden that player that was not dismissed or told to be nobled internally, and the area became red, the players that were next to it and that were caught by surprise and didn't even heard a call for support or whatever now feel to have been betrayed by the tribe and do not feel like continuing to play and also quit. This is what happens when a piece of the domino is not properly dealt on the right moment...
22. Most loosing leaderships don't realize it but they have failed countless times and even things like inactiveness can be traced back to how the tribe defies his own members and deals with inactives.

I could continue. But this was just to say, Rack, YOU LOST! Someone played better than you. It's time to take your head out of the sand, learn from this experience and be better next time. And this is just game forget Yato, the love of your life is just around the corner.
Have fun!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Just had to drop in and thank RackAttack for the laughs.

I think after you play the game a little longer, you'll realize it doesn't really take as much time and effort as you seem to think. TW2 is a snooze compared to the original.

2 worlds, and 887 defense bash points in one, and 0 defense bash points in the other. -- In other words, you don't know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser486

2 worlds, and 887 defense bash points in one, and 0 defense bash points in the other. -- In other words, you don't know what you are talking about.
I'll be sure to let my wife, who I met in this game, who has joined me in leading tribes and fighting enemies much stronger and imaginative than you, and who has also had to endure me talking about this game to her, know that you said that :D She really did laugh out loud reading your hate speeches. As did I.

DeletedUser800

Yeah because I played for TW 1 for years and TW 2 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow compared to it. I just couldn't get into it. Yato and I used to co play a lot on TW 1 so I know how he plays, plus he's sitting right next to me.

Seriously though I remember being a newbie and freaking out over 1000s of attacks. After I got used to the game, it was funny and I enjoyed being able to pick out all the real attacks from the random fakes.

DeletedUser

Oh... And @RackAttack ... your so cute <3, this obession with yato has reached an all time high, I mean....
The dedication... the passion of your speechs and the sheer stubborness for this ridiculous notions...!
U are trully..... A Bieber