• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser

A few members of RLP even believe the stats you brought were fake/fabricated, Hawk.eye, and then there are some who don't say it's fake/fabricated, but is instead unimportant because it was only during a certain period.

DeletedUser

A few members of RLP even believe the stats you brought were fake/fabricated, Hawk.eye, and then there are some who don't say it's fake/fabricated, but is instead unimportant because it was only during a certain period.
And then there are people like me who dont care about stats - I care about naked Girls ...... and bacon ..... and in that order !.

long convo with no real ending. i just avoid those. and this one about stats being fake is one of them.
anyone with any complain can go and count.
or we can just go ahead with public execution of me and be done with it. last person these guys executed is in top 20 now i guess.
tempting.

DeletedUser3001

And then there are people like me who dont care about stats - I care about naked Girls ...... and bacon ..... and in that order !.

Lies! What will Sam say about you liking girls? Are you telling me your whole relationship was a lie? What about those stories Sam told me about you wrapping him up in bacon and making him go "oink oink"?

DeletedUser

Lies! What will Sam say about you liking girls? Are you telling me your whole relationship was a lie? What about those stories Sam told me about you wrapping him up in bacon and making him go "oink oink"?
I must admit its true - all of it - Yes I said it !.
But when watching the video days later ( which you so kindly recorded ), I came to realize, it was wrong not to make my body available for girls also, otherwise they would only be with "regular sized" men, - or even a "Metalbunny" :)

DeletedUser2616

yeah, it's going good. Doing science instead of engineering now, the maths is easier :D

and yep, I returned around the 16th and noticed I still had a few villages and a massive noble cap. I was mainly going after inactives until I reached the 80 village point, but velare won't let me :(

DeletedUser2616

That was my plan, got stopped at not even halfway there. Velare loves me too much and won't leave me alone :cool:

DeletedUser2979

That was my plan, got stopped at not even halfway there. Velare loves me too much and won't leave me alone :cool:
It's only because he loves you....you've been gone so long that of course, now you're back he's all over you. You know, like when you find something you thought you'd lost, you're soooo happy and, well, you know....

DeletedUser

It's only because he loves you....you've been gone so long that of course, now you're back he's all over you. You know, like when you find something you thought you'd lost, you're soooo happy and, well, you know....
And Silly me thinking Velare was a Girl ...

DeletedUser2754

I like to talk with all my enemies and allies alike. My tribe diplomatic status really makes no difference at all regarding my talks. This is a game, I'm here to have fun. Chatting or befriending with my enemy doesn't mean I'm selling out my tribe. I'm very capable of nobling a player and having a nice talk with him at the same time.

DeletedUser

Agreed, hiba, but because I'm so used to salty players in RLP, I may send a bit of banter.

I thrive in the salt. When there's so much that a lake can be turned into an ocean, oh those moments make me moist.

I like to talk with all my enemies and allies alike. My tribe diplomatic status really makes no difference at all regarding my talks. This is a game, I'm here to have fun. Chatting or befriending with my enemy doesn't mean I'm selling out my tribe. I'm very capable of nobling a player and having a nice talk with him at the same time.
good words , good words.

DeletedUser2616

I think I dislike the silent players more than the aggressive ones. at least they say something :p