• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser3189

Yea go on, forget about us. That way you won't see it coming ;)

DeletedUser3321

Have added the top 10 tribes, the colors might have been a little confusing. If you are not happy with it, feel free to post another ;)
34230e787d65d6a731ab9990da0aec4d

DeletedUser3311

Good to see PTG just trying to kill off everything at the bottom of that pink group by going to war with TND now as well as KUB.

DeletedUser3311

Weren't you one of the people said small group killed off?
What do you mean? My reply is really poorly worded, what I mean is, it's PTG's fault that the war with TND started, and they've basically caused all of the South to be under pressure now. But no, haven't been killed off, yet.

DeletedUser1914

What do you mean? My reply is really poorly worded, what I mean is, it's PTG's fault that the war with TND started, and they've basically caused all of the South to be under pressure now. But no, haven't been killed off, yet.
TBH the south was always in conflict...Now its just in mainly 2 tribes.

DeletedUser3311

True but it's been made worse for PTG by bad leadership choices causing an unnecessary war

DeletedUser

True but it's been made worse for PTG by bad leadership choices causing an unnecessary war

Indeed it was maybe you could explain that to them as they can't seem to understand our annoyance of them recruiting our once war targets in our regions they seem to think it was OK to do so now there paying the price for there stupidity..

DeletedUser1006

A new map for u guys...
a98317c711e808684d5dd9528f4aaf32

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-14_22-14-45.png
    upload_2016-3-14_22-14-45.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 366
  • upload_2016-3-14_22-16-2.png
    upload_2016-3-14_22-16-2.png
    364.8 KB · Views: 333

DeletedUser3169

Dem greens looking mighty menacing to me, I heard they kill small cute animals for fun too - think its time there was a world coalition to purge these evil evil people :p
Darteye - are you joining EN17?

DeletedUser

Don't Believe that Green Propaganda just because they paint themselves a friendly colour it just a mask to hide the knife..

DeletedUser1006

Dem greens looking mighty menacing to me, I heard they kill small cute animals for fun too - think its time there was a world coalition to purge these evil evil people :p
Darteye - are you joining EN17?

haha no no i made KUB yellow cause they HATE YELLOW PEOPLE....thats right they are RAGING RACISTS who like to eat the cream center outta the oreos and PUT THEM BACK...They drink your beer and expect you to buy them a new one! These guys are a MENACE!!!!

No im on 15 and 16 (mostly playing 16 though honestly) and i barely have time for that

Don't Believe that Green Propaganda just because they paint themselves a friendly colour it just a mask to hide the knife..

No no its just a fun color i will make us pink next time due to the amount of hugging and rainbows we love!

DeletedUser

haha no no i made KUB yellow cause they HATE YELLOW PEOPLE....thats right they are RAGING RACISTS who like to eat the cream center outta the oreos and PUT THEM BACK...They drink your beer and expect you to buy them a new one! These guys are a MENACE!!!!

No im on 15 and 16 (mostly playing 16 though honestly) and i barely have time for that

No no its just a fun color i will make us pink next time due to the amount of hugging and rainbows we love!

I demand KUB to be pink!!

DeletedUser3016

You ended an NAP with us, some members attacked. Hardly the mark of a backstabber :p Just seems we weren't meant to be diplomatically related. No real malice, or backstabbing, but our guys are salty about a few barb noblings in our territory, and they are going about it the only way they know :O

DeletedUser3242

PTG/PTA falling apart? WW. has taken close to 80 villages from them, but there seems to be something more going on.