• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps!

DeletedUser1914

So like for the worlds Igre,Juval and Kronborg i am going to start off the maps threads or at least one of them.
This will contain the top 10 tribes and no others simply because the feature to record conquers and other stats via maps aren't available yet like they are/were for tw1.
86a263d44c68886a3f9b6c2577ee176d

PREDICTIONS​
Well the top 10 are all near assured to be doomed to fall into chaos within a few weeks if not days.With the inner of the world be ing a mixed jumble of mass recruiting tribes.The only familiar tribe from any world i have been on is Loyalty and Service which im sure pop up in every world.... only to fall and die repeatedly.

DeletedUser2573

Fantastic, would be great to see more of this and more discussion between the tribes' members though

DeletedUser

I want to see some more about the Wars and Politics. The North West has been a little interesting lately, but no one seems to care about the World Politics anymore. I want to know what Top 10's are warring, ect. That affects the political landscape, so it definitely is needed.
I predict a Rim tribe winning this one, because everyone just gets bored of winning a game that is too easy with out all of the crazy experienced tribes...

DeletedUser2498

I want to see some more about the Wars and Politics. The North West has been a little interesting lately, but no one seems to care about the World Politics anymore. I want to know what Top 10's are warring, ect. That affects the political landscape, so it definitely is needed.
I predict a Rim tribe winning this one, because everyone just gets bored of winning a game that is too easy with out all of the crazy experienced tribes...

To my knowledge politics in the NW and core go as far as TFR and WAR being allied (we can all see where that is going...) against 404 but i think it is one of those wars where nothing really happens apart from a lot of shouting. All the other tribes in this area (Kings, KoH, MIV etc...) apart from SWG seem to have dissolved into the bigger tribes namely WAR and TFR. I will try and do a basic rundown of the tribes in the area.

Overall Map:
cad2444658fe4e0483e663089cad1b65

Map of the NW area (just enlarged and re-centered):
1e47f6c2adacb9b044a8422d2fd6633b

so:

TFR (a tribe from en12/11 where i believe where they are doing quite well) seem to have populated the inner-core and are starting to starve themselves by the looks of things with players becoming desperate for new targets as:
1.) they have blocked themselves in recruiting all the active players in the core (literally it is just solid TFR and barbs with the odd 50-300 point villa thrown in...)
2.) they have made their only real food source/ expansion room their ally
Despite these problems the tribe does show promise and it will be interesting to see how they go about solving this.

WAR a mass recruiting tribe populating the outer-core that has come up many times from pretty much every world i have ever started (must be over six or seven worlds) and dates back as far as Alnwick. I am yet to see a world they have been ultimately successful and they consistently seem to do well in the early stages and begin to fall apart around week 6/7 when most of the good players leave. But who knows? This world might be the one. At the moment they seem to be headed towards struggling from the same problems as TFR, with their supply of inactives soon running out and Barbs also being an unsustainable food source.

SWG (I will try to keep this as neutral as possible but i am sure it will have some sway on my part...) A new tribe created by long-term TW2 and TW1 players who were a part of the original W1N crew on castel (and the latter W1N1 etc...) and have all had extensive play on Alnwick as well. Populating the outer core and allied with TFR this tribe looks to show good potential with growing room and a core group of experienced players. Apart from a few skirmishes with WAR so far it has been relatively untested, but this is to be expected for a tribe and world in its early stages. At present the threat of being swamped seems to be the only problem and It will be interesting to see how we progress.

404 populating the rim of the 'tribified' world I do not know an awful lot about this tribe but from a quick look it appears to be either half populated by AFK players or very late starters (most likely a combination of both) with the other half being a mixed bag with both good and semi active players present. It could either go two ways with the weaker less active players being eaten up by the village starved WAR and TFR leaving the remaining active ones the choice between dissolving or working as a group. If they work together they could be successful but they may suffer from being too spread out to function effectively.

Hope you found it useful.
Mebill

DeletedUser

Finally! Someone who knows what they are doing! This info alone will be helpful for us Rim tribes.

As for NorthWest, however, I meant more of the Rim tribes themselves, and not the Top 10 in their NW Core area. I know there won't be much interesting things happening there, but the diplomacy is something to look at as well. It lets the Core tribes know who they want to mess with, who's trustworthy, ect.

DeletedUser2469

A nice map to show how few targets there are for those unlucky TFR members stuck in the core. Red villas are any villas over 2k points not belonging to TFR or WAR.
upload_2015-8-3_13-20-7.png

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en12_5e45c6295c4660ba788ee6b586cf4e37_14386807974512.png

OKAY this map is a static map bare that in mind.Will be doing static maps so i can track the changes in our world so that at end game i can go HEY LOOK this is how we looked at begining here is the end!
Tribal bashing/explanations(bASED OFF MAP,bIAS AND PERSONAL KNOWLADGE)
TFR - locked themselves in a tight solid base right now but when nobles start to ocme into play their going to have to war with close tribes or break down into smaller tribes.
NWO -Horrible spread wont last due to innefectivly supporting tribe members.
4O4 - Nice spread hard to say how many inactives are in the tribe due to mass recruitment.
4CH - mixed in with alot of other tribes and i dont like the name.Wont last
WAR - Nice spread but the fact their so spread out thinly will possibly cost them if they piss off too many people at any given time...
TGE - Nicely spread dont know much
CQR - same as above but more members it would appear and seeing theyre lower in score most r probably inactives
EBW - Rim tribe with kinda decent if a little spread out
TFM - better than some others but at same time quite bad spread dont know much
BWG - This tribe has already gone to shits and has given members to smaller organised tribes.Wont be in top 10 for long i know for fact MANY are inactive as i have several around myself who havnt grown in soo long.

DeletedUser

Yea, Black Wings will fall soon. Around me as well, inactive, Mass recruiting. We've taken a few of their members in my area, and the rest barely grow. TFR does seem that they backed themselves into a corner. Either need to make a friend and start bashing everything or just quit.
I've seen a 4Chan in most worlds I play, and they NEVER last to mid-game. Always get destroyed and disband.

DeletedUser1666

From what i gather by the looks of that Map that Rhaegar made a few things are evident

TFR - Have a very Strong basis for progression.. Controlling the core is where its at...
WAR- These players are most likely able to take the core - but it looks rather hard work - due to actually encompassing TFR all round ..
NWO - unless they are a bunch of experienced war mongers i dont see them being able to stand up to all the tribes around them.
4CH - is prob best merging with TFR or EBW as to attain larger numbers and also break the WAR ring
TGE and TFM - better to merge will create some solidarity while having a niice controlling interest spanning rim to outer core
BWG need to grab a whole load of land and bulk up - they will probably do alright on the farming and relatively safe for a while..
404 - look in a good position to put pressure on WAR and progress their back lines to the rim

The others seem like food for thought tbh ..

IF WAR and TFR were to use their heads they would ally and WAR should go defencive while TFR hit from Core to Outskirts of WAR and then Continue the Defence /Attack rings like it shows

DeletedUser

No, trust me. I am around the Black Wings area, and they have already started to crumble. Smaller tribes start attacking and they already sue for peace, players trying to jump ship, or at least considering it and casting a vote. They have a decent core spot, but the little wing that travels off is very weak and surrounded and crumbling fast. If they shed that and focus on the Core of their players, they have a chance of turning their fortunes around, especially if they can take out some tribes and make good Allies with others.

DeletedUser

Speaking as the head of Conquer, we certainly are not filled with inactives, we have only slightly more members than the tribe sat just above us in the rankings (We are VERY western focused) and have just taken in a merge from The Unknown Empire. A vast majority are not inactive, as we have in the last few weeks starting implementing stricter recruiting standards as to prevent inactives from joining.

Black Wings are already at war and are from my knowledge, frustrating nearby tribes, including my own, I doubt they have long left, as we are hitting them now as well.

DeletedUser2421

Of the top 5 ranked tribes right now, which do you see coming out on top? Or do you think that a further ranked tribe will pull ahead?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2421

Speaking as the head of Conquer, we certainly are not filled with inactives, we have only slightly more members than the tribe sat just above us in the rankings (We are VERY western focused) and have just taken in a merge from The Unknown Empire. A vast majority are not inactive, as we have in the last few weeks starting implementing stricter recruiting standards as to prevent inactives from joining.

Black Wings are already at war and are from my knowledge, frustrating nearby tribes, including my own, I doubt they have long left, as we are hitting them now as well.

Were you dissatisfied by my network casting you kids to the rim?

DeletedUser

I don't mind. I felt my need to express a point so I did.
Personally I see 404 coming top but it'll be hard fought.

EDIT: I'd like to note, under Conquers growth rate we should be the 5th largest by the end of the week.

DeletedUser2421

I don't mind. I felt my need to express a point so I did.
Personally I see 404 coming top but it'll be hard fought.

EDIT: I'd like to note, under Conquers growth rate we should be the 5th largest by the end of the week.
Congrats, mate. :)
It's always good to encounter civility in this game.

DeletedUser

Also note TGE won't merge, Conquer has tried but they are solid on independence. VERY solid.
But on that note, only a month ago Conquer nearly merged into 404.

DeletedUser

Congrats, mate. :)
It's always good to encounter civility in this game.
Which was why I always stayed out of the one from the original TW except for the maps. Smack talk always ends up taking over, and just gets boring quickly...

I also agree with DoL on 404. With a hard fought fight, they could own a large territory. Either that or TFR and WAR merge due to players quitting, ect, and just finishing the fight.

How'd you manage that merge? Leader didn't want to do it before, under any circumstance when I spoke to them.

DeletedUser

Vosh you're part of the Anti-deluvians, duly noted you're ranked in the top 25, but they were 17th at the time. Conquer was 6th when we asked them, their Leader RageKage was only 2 hours spearmen travel time for me. We were extremely close to each other and had much the same alliances. In the end, RageKage determined that a merge into us benefits his tribe more, as we completely surrounded his tribe. His sense was to join us, and so far they have paid great contribution to us, in the short time they joined. They received a good deal of their leader receiving Warlord. On top of that, which was not discussed in any deal, all previous ranks in The Unknown Empire were given to them in Conquer.