• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Zipser Burg Newsletter

• Thread starter DeletedUser1594
  • Start date

DeletedUser1594

The Zipser Burg Newsletter

I have decided to give this another whirl. I have renamed it from weekly to newsletter, because I know I likely won't be able to keep up with it on a weekly basis, so whenever it gets done it gets done. For those of you unaware of what this is, https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/the-valkenburg-weekly.4295/ I started this on en22, using the concept from @Cuddles Assistant, it is one o the most viewed threads on the forums. Basically I will talk about what is going on, display some pretty maps, give some rankings/info about the top tribes as well as my commentary. There is a chance at some point I send out interviews, if anyone is interested in helping in that aspect let me know.

If you want to be helpful to this, like I have said I don't know if I have all the time to think of questions, send them out and chase people around for them. Also spread the word throughout your tribe, views and comments keep this interesting and going.

DeletedUser1594

blick-auf-die-zipser-burg-spissky-hrad-die-groesste-burganlage-mitteleuropas-in-der-slowakischen-gemeinde-zehra-schigra-im-nordosten-der-slowakei.jpg

The Zipser Burg Newsletter

Issue: 1 The Beginning
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is covered
Introduction
RRR (Ramblings,Rumors, and Rants)
Map(commentary)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction

For those of you who don't know me I am Shekel Finder, sheks, sf, shekel, I'm sure some other ones that aren't PG. I have been playing since EN3, and have done some successful ranking threads for en11/en22 so now I'll try my best on this one.

RRR (Ramblings, Rumors, and Rants)

I guess the first thing that everyone wants to discuss in regards to this world is clearly, which Yakuza tribe is the real one...yea I know no one really cared about that. The more pressing issue is the copious amounts of 51 pointers and barbs in this world. I can see the negativity of it, but it actually will make this world interesting. On the map that I will show below you will see the massive gaps created causing massive spacing and will allow many tribes in many different areas to grow. The core is cluttered with players and tribes, even if that gets settled, they will have to work their way out to the large amounts of tribes on the rims that will be inching their way in. It will take a lot of crappy barb nobling and slow building but I think it can be exciting. I have also noticed on the forums, that several features were not active for this world, so hopefully all that gets resolved.
map_www_en26_174432e44848385a1712b8703f0f5926_14888492741523.png

Map, tribe stats

map_www_en26_2847682c6b20e2ac2349937d4e1a1d2c_14888494048121.png

1. NewWorldOrder(NWO) - Tribe with the most amount of points, large bp(2nd), top 3 crowners in the tribe. Most of their players don't kick back with any real prior stats, which has led me to believe that these could be former players with new names(I'm smart). 30 players in the top 100, crowned tribe skills to 19, claims to not be an MRT, has some punching bags in the tribe though. Lack of spacing in the tribe name and boring profile would lead me to not trust them.
2. Templars(TEM) - Tribe that is right behind NWO, ahead of them in the killing department. They have their share of quality crowner's as well and have 25 in the top 100. Tribe skill is 9 . Profile is a good generic informative profile, probably a bit much with 4 diplomats but we'll give them a pass on that.
3. Knights Of Hell(KOH) - Tribe located in the middle as well, problem is they are lacking the crowner's. So far a sub-1 OBP-DBP ratio, which looks like they are being targeted early on. 0 players in the top 100, tribe skill of 4. Very informative profile, has all sorts of rules, which I'm sure at least 38 of the 40 people in the tribe have yet to read, but other than that good luck.
4. AVENGERS(AVG) - Our first tribe located away from the mid, they are located in both the SE and SW. I have seen this AVENGERS tribe in multiple worlds, so not sure if there is any ties to previous worlds. Most of the players are probably in BP still so battle stats are a bit early, but so far looking good. 6 players in top 100, level 5 tribe skill. Profile and short and a bit geekish, but at least they have the cool captain America shied logo.
5. The Devils Brigade(TDB) - Another tribe out of the middle but the first one in the crowded NW. They have some bp stats going so I guess the action has started up there. Spread along the whole quadrant, might be a bit much to maintain but we will see, also a player located in the SE is pretty odd, probably will only take 6 days for support to land. 1 player in top 100, tribe skill 6. Profile is extremely short, doesn't even tell me who is in charge.
6. #TeamStrong(STR) - Our lone tribe in the NE, bp stats are starting to happen as there appears to be some life in the NE. STR is the biggest tribe there so we will see if that remains. 1 player in top 100, tribe skill 6. Profile is good, but hashtag...
7. The Northewest Alliance(NWA) - Our second tribe in the NW, couple players are in the south but at least they are in the west. I find the spread of this tribe interesting as they have some on the rim and some that managed to get in during the scripting of bogus accounts. Pretty aggressive already as they are 4th in obp. 4 players in top 100, tribe skill of 6. Profile is good would give two thumbs up if they were all the players were in the NW but, hey no one's perfect.
8. .Yakuza.(.Y.) - Third tribe in the NW. This tribe has been around for a bunch of worlds. Spread good among the rim in the NW, with plenty of competition, should be interesting to see what happens there. Tribe is already out attacking as the bp is rising. 1 player in top 100, tribe skill of 6. Same tribe profile as the other worlds, CeeRo must save it on his desktop or something.
9. The Brotherhood of Steel(BOS) - Core tribe that has absolutely no shot of being successful. Trying to recruit whole provinces usually does not work out well. It stunts your growth and obviously there is a weak link somewhere which an enemy tribe will figure out. 4 players in top 100, tribe skill of 4. Profile is short, doesn't matter they won't be around for long.
10. Play For Fun(PFF) - Another core tribe though this one has a much better shot than the previous 2. Located in the southern portion of the core, if they play their cards right they can jump up quickly. OBP puts them at 4. 4 players in top 100, tribe skill of 4. Profile is very short but I guess they play for fun.

Shekel's Power Rankings
1. NWO
2. TEM
3. NWA
4. PFF
5. TDB
6. .Y.
7. AVG
8. STR
9. KOH
10. BOS

DeletedUser3799

Shekel, you need a subscribe button here somewhere?
I like your newsletter - very informative. I'm looking forward to how things progress and I think your updates are gonna get very interesting the moment the 'BlueShield Protection' wears off.

DeletedUser4475

Nice read... I'm new to the tribal wars forums but have played the game on and off for around 6 years. Looking forward to seeing more newsletters from you.

DeletedUser4009

Thank you for the good compliment. We try our best at least.

DeletedUser4458

Good newsletter, I disagree with NWO not being MRT though. They have a 182 point player and recruited 15 people in the last day who were not even above their average ppm

DeletedUser3505

Yeah, it's pretty obvious by now that they're an MRT.

DeletedUser1594

Good newsletter, I disagree with NWO not being MRT though. They have a 182 point player and recruited 15 people in the last day who were not even above their average ppm
I think they recruited people since I did it, I did check out there top players and saw limited amount of tribemates in their provinces

DeletedUser3727

So, did Templars disband? Or are they merging someone?
They are not showing up on the rankings and their members are showing up as "Not in a tribe".
Anyone know what's up?

DeletedUser3727

A merge with NWO? A few members have jumped at least.
If that's the case that rank 1 and 2 tribe merge after a couple of weeks then this server is worse than expected (and there was 24k fake accounts on this world so it says something).

DeletedUser3212

Im a member of Templar
Let just say, its our radical way to say "we want something fresh" good day

DeletedUser4474

Im also member of Templars
Our former leader bihn is a traitor he disbanned the tribe. Joined NWO got kicked by them.
If i was you i wouldn't invite him in your tribe because he does the same there

DeletedUser3505

Sorry to hear that, Templars members. Templars were a terrible tribe on en18, guess it still is (was).
I certainly hope you band together in a new tribe, and don't start mergewars 2017 by all joining NWO.

DeletedUser3727

Im also member of Templars
Our former leader bihn is a traitor he disbanned the tribe. Joined NWO got kicked by them.
If i was you i wouldn't invite him in your tribe because he does the same there
What a dingbat. I hope NWO and former Templars eat him alive.