• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World 20

DeletedUser3669

Why did you declare?

well to make the forum great again?

I do innogames job for them, I try to get people to look at the external tw2 forum more and more. All we need is builds, strategy. and we got the perfect community

http://prntscr.com/c842dm
If any moderator read this, check this out. this is what you need to drag people into this game. A discussion of each proffesion and class.
I would recommend you create this but name it: defence, offence guides. Snipe guides. How to play as offensive. and so on. you would help new players out a lot. and give a sense of purpose to get on the forum.

DeletedUser3682

TBF I have been taunting you on here for a while...I probably would have declared as well. Wish we were more ready for you then I could be throwing some noble reports back at you

DeletedUser2670

Magic are absolutely on to something. The forum could need more hints and tips on how to play the game. There should be more players ready to help out newcomers. And perhaps that would have made AoT more ready for this war. It is a win, win situation. If they where more ready, it would give us a bigger challenge and in this way a more fun game.

DeletedUser3682

We were fighting D-K and then TP off the bat right from the start. We have not had the benefit of time to prepare. As Mushy said in the Olympians thread T-P have been chipping away at us since the day we formed. Near the beginning some of the solid members we had jumped ship to then RED or T-P. We will survive though and we will come back.
As regards to tips everyone knows there is a wiki and also YouTube don't they?? Don't feel this forum needs it.

DeletedUser3669

i'm gonna provide you with a link of a video of two titans meeting each other in a RvR game.
These two titans learned from the community, the community made the ''meta'' the best builds, the best strategy. No YOUTUBE review can build this kind of skills these two got.

for an outsider it doesn't look like much, but while this fight is being played out the players got invidual jobs they are carrying out and this need to be drilled repeatedly. one mistake and game over.

so a FORUM is extremely important....

Also you are looking at it wrong. A forum community is all about discussion and improving, figuring out new builds, strategy set up for tribes, helping out newbies how to send a proper nuke. So when the actual fighting start you won't have an AoT sending an nuke with paladin outside their province and still hitting FAITH 50% and then raging; WHY DID I NOT HAVE FAITH 100%....

enjoy the mark rage, if anyone got any questions about that game, i suggest you pm my friend zuki, she know more than me ^^

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3682

Tribe forum for learning not sure this forum needs it is what I mean. It only tends to be vets and leaders that come on this forum. You hardly ever see newbies on here

DeletedUser3669

Tribe forum for learning not sure this forum needs it is what I mean. It only tends to be vets and leaders that come on this forum. You hardly ever see newbies on here

i'm a newbie. this is my first realm you know. And the forum is formed for everyone. Just not many players understand the point of the forum. Even vets.

throw up a lot of guides and helpful advice to players both new and veterans and i'm sure there will be a hell lot of different players on the forum :)

DeletedUser3682

Who is doing it then I have got my hands full trying to fight off a plague.......do you get it ;)

DeletedUser3669

yeah i like it :) You honour T-P with those words. I respect you :)

DeletedUser

HEY world 20, shopping for a tribe. I have been on the server for 23 days. :D You remember me, well my tribe has pretty much left the server because of one player. The Leader of the Horde is pretty much a tribe of One. On my second day out of protection he promised to "wipe me from the map". for farming a refugee. I told him I had been farming the player for about 24 hours before he took him into his trip, but he would not hear it. So the fakes proceeded since that time. I have held off all the fakes and an attempt to take my main with nobles and still took out the farm. :p

So that is the story. I had told him that the members he had CLOSE to me would not be able to do anything for him. (The farm I took both the villages and one other member) He translated that to be an insult to his entire tribe and the propaganda started. I have only had attacks from him alone, o and a set of attacks (fakes) from his second in command and he pulled in a player from AOT to send fakes on me and another player from another tribe, but his own tribe nothing.
So if you want a player that can pretty much take care of things, has pretty good OBP and most of their DBP is from trying to save the members of their tribe. I am your man.
Thanks,
JT

DeletedUser3682

Have you go the same in game name? Who is attacking you from AoT?

DeletedUser

Yes same in game name and by gones have become by gones. Respect has been exchanged from both sides after last attacks and he invited me into his tribe. I can get you the name of the member that attacked me, still have the reports. :D They were 4 fakes, I just want to know, what did I do to you guys other then exist ? :confused:

DeletedUser3706

Yes same in game name and by gones have become by gones. Respect has been exchanged from both sides after last attacks and he invited me into his tribe. I can get you the name of the member that attacked me, still have the reports. :D They were 4 fakes, I just want to know, what did I do to you guys other then exist ? :confused:
you have villages. that is it :D

DeletedUser

Well I kept them this far and plan on keeping them always :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3682

What can I say...I just have a big heart and fell for your story. If its all sorted I am not bothered for the name.