• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World 20

DeletedUser1423

Hello world 20 how is everything going so far?

My Bad....

DeletedUser3682

When is one of the bigger tribes going to put up a war post......Its a snore fest in the lower ranks waiting for one of you to declare war spectacularly on the forums.

DeletedUser1914

When is one of the bigger tribes going to put up a war post......Its a snore fest in the lower ranks waiting for one of you to declare war spectacularly on the forums.
You sir have obviously come from the original TW. over here they dont do that.I did it for en18 but yeh you dont see them much if at all.

DeletedUser3682

I feel it should be brought back....liven up the forum. I love it when people resort to been monkeys throwing their verbal faeces at each other for everyone else to enjoy.

DeletedUser

Question for the World?
If you were a leader of a tribe, would you recruit a member with absolutely no troops because they were being farmed?

DeletedUser3669

Well i nobled a player main village yesterday, another hour later he joined GLD. does that count :p?

I nobled his friend that joined aswell today, 1 player sent support 7H late :p

DeletedUser3699

In such cases I inform tribe's leaders that player was under attacks. So they have to decide if they want to fight against whole my tribe or not. So... 100% they kick him away. Sometimes they tell some words about honor, protection and other bull... But I explain them consequences and give them 10 minutes to think. And all of them make smart decisions.

DeletedUser3669

In such cases I inform tribe's leaders that player was under attacks. So they have to decide if they want to fight against whole my tribe or not. So... 100% they kick him away. Sometimes they tell some words about honor, protection and other bull... But I explain them consequences and give them 10 minutes to think. And all of them make smart decisions.

I tried that with frank, It didn't go well :p

they ended up recruting 2 more guys that i have nobled...

DeletedUser3682

this i agree with :D
Maybe they like to loose villages to you.

For all the verbal bashing Vikings have had on here, whenever we have asked them to kick a refugee they have. HED as well. We have not had any problems with other tribes taking in refugees just TP taking my members every now and then........damn you TP

DeletedUser3669

Maybe they like to loose villages to you.

For all the verbal bashing Vikings have had on here, whenever we have asked them to kick a refugee they have. HED as well. We have not had any problems with other tribes taking in refugees just TP taking my members every now and then........damn you TP

proof?

DeletedUser3682

We have had twon players leave and join TP, as you can probably suspect I have erased their names from my memory as they left us :(