• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What is the purpose of the church above level 1?

DeletedUser612

I have built a new church outside my starting province, but when I attack, it still indicates I'm attacking at 50% or less insteed of 100%. Is this only a visual bug?

Greetings,
Trix

DeletedUser572

Yes that's a fair question. In TW1 the level 3 church was used to increase the influence range. But in this one, a chapel covers the whole province. Let's say that you noble a village in another province so you have to build a church. But what's the point of level 3 church? The level 1 church doesn't cover the whole province?

DeletedUser486

Razer25;n4156 said:
Yes that's a fair question. In TW1 the level 3 church was used to increase the influence range. But in this one, a chapel covers the whole province. Let's say that you noble a village in another province so you have to build a church. But what's the point of level 3 church? The level 1 church doesn't cover the whole province?

It's a "hitpoints" thing, a level 3 is harder to knock down than a level 1. They do the same job.

firedominatrix;n4149 said:
I have built a new church outside my starting province, but when I attack, it still indicates I'm attacking at 50% or less insteed of 100%. Is this only a visual bug?

Greetings,
Trix
Does it indicate that in the reports as well, or just on the village information?

DeletedUser612

I checked the report and it says faith is still 50% instead of 100%... doesn't make sence... if a church doesn't increase faith to 100% I don't see the usefulness of one.

DeletedUser612

Ok, I know what happened now. One of my tribal members informed me the village I conquered and where I built my new church is NOT in the province I wanted to move to. Apparently the border lines on the map are not accurate, and even though the village I took seems to be in another province, it's not. So in the end I have built my church in the province I have my chapel in... OMG...what a complete waste of provisions... this really should be fixed...

DeletedUser

Better make sure to noble a well developed village outside my province then. Wouldn't want to get caught having to spend hours to build the farm and then still the church. You'll be extremely vulnerable.

DeletedUser

firedominatrix;n4231 said:
Ok, I know what happened now. One of my tribal members informed me the village I conquered and where I built my new church is NOT in the province I wanted to move to. Apparently the border lines on the map are not accurate, and even though the village I took seems to be in another province, it's not. So in the end I have built my church in the province I have my chapel in... OMG...what a complete waste of provisions... this really should be fixed...

Its easy enough to check province, it shows in the info when you hover over a villa and the info appears. Big mistake if you didn't check BEFORE nobling....

DeletedUser612

I know, I know, but still... when you're in a hurry you kinda tend to rely on the map... ;-)