• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welp There Goes Another One (SETO)

Ah yes, our favorite barb noblers have finally been told enough is enough and the forces that be are going to be removing them from the world.

So we in ADD i know hate barb noblers, we have kicked people for it already from our own tribe so are we really gonna let someone else take our beautiful barbies?

upload_2015-12-31_11-1-35.png

So we have decided that SETO is no longer worth associating ourselves with as it tarnishes our reputation and tbh both SETO and us are TIRED of dealing with complaining to eachother about barbs.

So we dropped them as our NAP and well lets just say the feeding frenzy has begun.

upload_2015-12-31_11-7-35.png

Now that we have started SUR wanted to get into the party and check out what kind of villas they could take too since they also had been having problems with SETO...So they dropped the alliance too!

upload_2015-12-31_11-9-10.png

Well let me answer this question for you guys with one tid bit of fact from the past 24ish hrs...

upload_2015-12-31_11-10-22.png

So in closing dont know how long SETO will stay around but we will see how long it will last. Enjoy boys and girls :p.

Darteye

DeletedUser

I call BS. True ADD dropped the nap but SUR didn't happen to jump on the band wagon. It was a conspired attack by both against SETO. Don't make it sound so innocent.
At least ADD dropped the nap before attacking unlike SUR. Be careful whom you bed with ADD as SUR has proved time and again they cannot be trusted.

DeletedUser1914

Noob level declaration confirmed.Wheres the penguins and the stone soldiers?

On side note did seto drop the nap with surr ?

Noob level declaration confirmed.Wheres the penguins and the stone soldiers?

On side note did seto drop the nap with surr ?

nah SUR didnt really give them warning but we gave them 12 hrs exactly...a lil less than normal...but meh at least we gave em some warning :(

DeletedUser2084

Bit late to the party. Guess you guys saw how easy it was and wanted to join.

DeletedUser

nah SUR didnt really give them warning but we gave them 12 hrs exactly...a lil less than normal...but meh at least we gave em some warning :(
12 hours is for people who don't noble barbs in an already highly packed core, with too few resources to go around... Continued direct assaults on sources of growth such as barbs are considered acts of war for obvious reasons...

DeletedUser

Oh the high and mighty with their noses in the air and thinking that their $h*t don't stink. Neither ADD or SUR can claim that anyone in either tribe have not nobled a barb.
Its a war game and SETO got played plain and simple. Shame on us.

Oh the high and mighty with their noses in the air and thinking that their $h*t don't stink. Neither ADD or SUR can claim that anyone in either tribe have not nobled a barb.
Its a war game and SETO got played plain and simple. Shame on us.

Eh actually i can count on 1 hand the players i know nobled a barb and one of which we kicked recently for it... sooo might wana get ur facts straight on that one ;)

DeletedUser

Eh actually i can count on 1 hand the players i know nobled a barb and one of which we kicked recently for it... sooo might wana get ur facts straight on that one ;)

You just made my point for me. You had more than one player noble a barb that you know of and only 1 that was kicked recently. Not a good track record if you are saying it doesn't happen. :eek:

You just made my point for me. You had more than one player noble a barb that you know of and only 1 that was kicked recently. Not a good track record if you are saying it doesn't happen. :eek:

Not what i was saying at all...just saying that we dont support it as the ones who took a barb were very sternly dealt with...The one that took 2...is gone :)

Just jump ship to a better tribe man its whats gonna happen unless u guys want to just move on to EN16 ;)

DeletedUser

Stay with a tribe that currently has a target on its back or jump to a tribe with that has no honor and attacks while in a nap? Hmmm.
No thanks.

DeletedUser3163

I think I may have found the reason that Camscanner of SETO grows so quick and have a village almost daily.He/she is nobling barb villages or easy players' village. (most of them are barb).

DeletedUser2084

I think I may have found the reason that Camscanner of SETO grows so quick and have a village almost daily.He/she is nobling barb villages or easy players' village. (most of them are barb).
Wait what? Hows that explain how he mints so many coins? Silly.

DeletedUser1323

We gave them warnings over 3 days, too bad they sat in an inactive leaders message box. That was our experience, so when ROY attacked OWN that was it. We declared due to that and a list of SETO actions a mile long, just got tired of it. We voted and put SETO red before ADD, but it is nice to have our allies join the party.
On the subject of barb nobling. Both tribes have kicked players for it. Twice I have personally kicked them, guess what tribe they went to? You guess it SETO or ROY, so its just easier to internal them without kicking.

upload_2016-1-5_19-21-40.png
upload_2016-1-5_19-22-55.png
upload_2016-1-5_19-23-33.png

So an update boys and girls....So initial drop in SETO is leveled out by the recruitment of ROY (who is also getting killed). Not looking good for these guys sports fans!

DeletedUser

The best thing I got from that is that mass recruiter SUR never actually topped the 10k points per member even..

DeletedUser3016

The best thing I got from that is that mass recruiter SUR never actually topped the 10k points per member even..
You mean SETO right? WE definitely topped 10k per member xD

DeletedUser

ah, crap sorry yes. SETO / -S-
Toooo many tribes with S.. (ours, STD, included).