• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WAR declared between OS and OWN

DeletedUser2615

Yes OS and OWN have declared war. A pre noble bash. OS have the advantage in size but it could get bloody for both. An interesting start for the NE. Will it cripple both tribes chances for this world. Will they work out their differences after a pub brawl. Or does the bad feelings run too deep and only the demise of one tribe will see an end to the conflict. I do not know.

DeletedUser2615

Just keep tribes at a reasonable size and we will have more wars

Elite have decided to join in on the fun.Declaring war on O.S
so far no response from O.S but they've been hitting elite for a few days more toy level threat if the members and reports ive seen indicate their general skill and competence

DeletedUser5280

I want it to be known that any dealings with Anduril will not be honoured. They have just broken their NAP with Vezina and launched a huge scale attack which they must have been planning for a few days. I'm sure we can all agree that this is extremely cowardly and scummy. Cant fight like men, they have to stab us in the back during the night.

I want it to be known that any dealings with Anduril will not be honoured. They have just broken their NAP with Vezina and launched a huge scale attack which they must have been planning for a few days. I'm sure we can all agree that this is extremely cowardly and scummy. Cant fight like men, they have to stab us in the back during the night.

That sounds very untrue, as second in command of Anduril i can say this is utterly false.

U guys broken the nap. Its easy talk to say its our backstabbing. Because u guys have a fight with some of our tribe :)

have a nice day :)

Its a true sign of a sore loser when people just bad mouth and spread lies when they know they are beat.

All NAP, Alliances and deals will always be kept 100% by us, unless you break it, then you have dug your own graves.

DeletedUser5280

Okey so now we are taking to lying. You are all low life scum. You guys attacked inside a NAP. Its scummy and you know it.

DeletedUser5280

You guys all showed your true colours when you broke a NAP by launching a full scale attack against an entire tribe. That wasnt planned overnight. Im done arguing with you guys. Its futile. I just wanted everyone to see how you guys really operate

DeletedUser5280

I dont care about fighting. I care about the way it was done. Fight us like men instead of hiding behind fake promises and I would have no issues

*Whistle*

Attachments

• 496gxm.jpg
    496gxm.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 141