wall

Discussion in 'FAQ / Questions' started by D A K A Y, Sep 12, 2017.

1. D A K A Y

D A K A Y Spearman

Good evening everybody! I'm sure it was discuted many times here, but I can,t find the answer right now, so I come again with this question? the wall gives the bonus before or after the atack of rams? I mean you get the bonus from the initial level of wall, or from what is remaining after the atack is over?

Thanks in advance!

2. carrot70

carrot70 Nobleman

battlesystem in tw2 is created so the different types of units fights in different parts of the battle. Ram is fighting first in a battle. the later battles will get the wall bonus depending on result in first battle. so if the wall goes down to 0 you dont get wall bonus when the other units fight

D A K A Y likes this.
  3. D A K A Y

D A K A Y Spearman

and what unit should fight with rams in first round? the trebuchets only? thanks :)

4. JD619

JD619 Archer

I believe trebs attack rams first, then ram attacks walls...

5. carrot70

carrot70 Nobleman

its no use only defend with trebs. ram power and treb power is under influence of other units

6. JD619

JD619 Archer

Yes the battle mechanism works based on total provisions and attacking strength of the whole army not just one particular round

7. D A K A Y

D A K A Y Spearman

such us? :D Sorry again if I put some stupid questions, but the only tutorial that I found it is the one from 2015 and it doesn,t say anything about rams or trebuchet... :(

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 12:20 AM