• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

wall

DeletedUser4592

Good evening everybody! I'm sure it was discuted many times here, but I can,t find the answer right now, so I come again with this question? the wall gives the bonus before or after the atack of rams? I mean you get the bonus from the initial level of wall, or from what is remaining after the atack is over?

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser2847

battlesystem in tw2 is created so the different types of units fights in different parts of the battle. Ram is fighting first in a battle. the later battles will get the wall bonus depending on result in first battle. so if the wall goes down to 0 you dont get wall bonus when the other units fight

DeletedUser4592

and what unit should fight with rams in first round? the trebuchets only? thanks :)

DeletedUser3087

I believe trebs attack rams first, then ram attacks walls...

DeletedUser2847

its no use only defend with trebs. ram power and treb power is under influence of other units

DeletedUser3087

Yes the battle mechanism works based on total provisions and attacking strength of the whole army not just one particular round

DeletedUser4592

its no use only defend with trebs. ram power and treb power is under influence of other units
such us? :D Sorry again if I put some stupid questions, but the only tutorial that I found it is the one from 2015 and it doesn,t say anything about rams or trebuchet... :(

Last edited by a staff member: