• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Troop count flickering

• Thread starter DeletedUser2754
  • Start date

DeletedUser2754

I only get the -1 thing when the flickering was happening before with the full troops inside. Then I sent the whole amount of troops of the same type that is producing in the barracks and get this -1 thing.

Also, I noticed that on the phone android app if you put some troops in queue sometimes those troops only become available when the full pack is produced and not one by one unit as they are being produced. Not sure the two are connected but in both circumstances it has to do with the troops in the queue in the barracks and the troops available in the village.

So it could be an overall server/program bug that the client (browser/app) interprets in a different way. One flickers, the other doesn't show.

DeletedUser2754

So you can't reproduce, you see caps of players where this is happening and you assume it's not a bug!!!! I really don't get it.

DeletedUser2122

I'm not saying it's not a bug,but without a proper steps to reproduce it I don't see how to report this. I'll make a report on troops flickering right after you launch an attack on someone but I can't reproduce troops flickering when you're doing nothing.

Edit: @hibakusha tried reproducing the HC issue that i noticed earlier but it's not happening anymore,does troops still flicker for you or not? Also is it just HC or every unit?

Last edited by a staff member: