• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Troop count flickering

• Thread starter DeletedUser2754
  • Start date

DeletedUser2754

Since the 1.31 update I'm getting the following issue:
I'm having an issue in the troop count available in each village since the 1.31 update.
The numbers keep flipping between the number of units in the village and the number of units before the start of the current queue in production in the barracks. Is this happening to anyone else?
So if I have 133 archers in the village 33 of which belong to the last pack of 100 that are being produced in the barracks, it will show 133 archers and from time to time it will quickly show 100 archers. This happens also in the send attack floating menu.

DeletedUser2122

Do you know how to reproduce this? or does it happen randomly

DeletedUser2122

Anybody else having this same issue?
I can't seem to reproduce it

DeletedUser2754

CeciliaMiller from my tribe in EN13 was also having this same issue. I will tell her to come here explain. Maybe she can do it better than I.
By the way it's not only troop queues from the barracks, but also from the hall of orders. So any queues.
In one village have 2365LC and 668ZERKS. Then it quickly flickers to 2244LC and 660ZERKS and back again to the original number. This is of course just annoying, but if you are on the send troops popup and you are sending all your troops out, it can happen that it flickers just before you send and you end up not sending them all.
I use firefox, not sure that has anything to do it.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2122

Firefox could possibly 've the issue,let Cecilia know to post her browser and browser version too pleaae

DeletedUser2841

Hi Cuddles,
I've had the same problem on world 13. Opera version: 32.0.1948.69
I usually see it occurring in villages where I am recruiting troops like hibakusha. Like for instance, I currently have 400 HC in a village and when I click on a barb to send them out to farm, the number will flicker to 380 then back to 400 and sometimes back and forth again. I don't quite know what's causing it but hibakusha probably described it best. I'll see if I can grab a few screenshots.

DeletedUser2841

Edit timer expired, so below is the link to the images:

http://imgur.com/a/vIVBV

As you can see, the HC count jumps from 15 to 17. (Check the time difference in recruiting units to see it was about 18 seconds apart). I didn't randomly get 2 HC back from farming, but it does jump like this all the time depending on what you are currently recruiting.

The first image (15 HC) is the the first screenshot I took.
You can make out which was taken first by looking at the time in the "Send Army" window.
It should always show 17HC available (as that's how many I had) instead of flickering randomly to 15 and back again.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2122

Could you 2 try using chrome(if it's installed) and see whether this issue still happens?
It's possible it's an issue related to the browser you use,since i'm not able to reproduce this

DeletedUser2635

I also support Cuddles's suggestion. Or simply install it if you dont have it.

DeletedUser2754

I installed chrome. The game runs much smoother and faster but the troop flickering continues.

DeletedUser2754

And another thing my chrome freezes when on the send troops popup window menu I hover the tactician, the ranger, etc.
It shows that help description and then freezes and I have to restart the browser. By the way this popup descriptions are really annoying, can't you put the option to stop them, or to just see them after 5 seconds of having the mouse hovering the objects.

DeletedUser2616

It happens to me as well to an extent. When i send my farming groups out and empty the village it flickers between -1 and 0 for troops i have queued. On both chrome and mozilla, it was a pain when i was using the slider to send some unique noble trains because it also affected the troop count i could send.

DeletedUser2122

Sadly i still haven't being able to reproduce this and reporting a issue to the devs without sufficient steps to reproduce would be a problem. Okay since we need to figure out how to reproduce this,

could you 3 check whether your browsers are upto date,clear your cache & then see whether the issue still happens please.
Also does this happen on all worlds you play or?

DeletedUser2754

I just installed chrome, so it must be up to date. I'm just playing EN13.

one creepy bug this one is. it happens to me often and then goes away on its own. and returns to hunt me after a while.

DeletedUser2122

i've been able to reproduce a part of it,basically if you have hc queued and use the attack window and send all your units out for like a split second the units show as -1 HC. But otherwise it doesn't flicker at all for me:(

DeletedUser

it tends to happen more often for me on the iphone using the app... but even that's stopped now for me...

DeletedUser2635

Maybe it was fixed with the last update, or there was something wrong with your PC/iPhone.